Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monaghan Instagramer and Stylist Rebecca Rose. Very glam girl and comes across as nice. Wondering what is the tea in her?
I noticed she today she was wondering why a load of people who don't follow her watch her stories. Any reason people watch but don't follow?

Attachments

... hmmm 🤔

lisalust wondering same I can’t watch how greedy she is 🤢 “they really Need to give me more than 4 stories” so I can flog my crap

Reactions: 1
I live inMonaghan and Rebecca Rose hosted a fashion show about a year ago that i was at. Useless. ‘Here is Sarah wearing a blue dress’.... ‘Now we have Orla wearing a white cardigan’.....no tit, Sherlock! I deleted her after that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I live inMonaghan and Rebecca Rose hosted a fashion show about a year ago that i was at. Useless. ‘Here is Sarah wearing a blue dress’.... ‘Now we have Orla wearing a white cardigan’.....no tit, Sherlock! I deleted her after that.
Really? Haven't been at any of her events. I thought she would have been more engaging

Was it a event she arranged or acting as MC?

I hate when instagrammers come on and ask why people watch their stories but don't follow them..because were bored and nosey and we have nothing better to do were in a pandemic..I saw that on her story and it made me cringe other than that I do actually enjoy her content!

Reactions: 5
She said it was worth every penny she paid so I wouldn't think it was gifted. She seems to be pretty honest about #gifted #collab
I meant in general for most instagrammers tourism Ireland have gone on a mad marketing campaign gifting everyone 🙈I'm definately sold on Killnarney it looks good!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Throughs on Rebecca's staycation. I thought she really showed a lot and definitely put the effort into the content. Her outfits looked stunning.

Reactions: 3