Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%

I've asked her a couple of questions, a few times and she's never replied to it. She 100% only answers what she make money outta

Reactions: 1
And last week , she put up , what can you not live without in your home ,
What a ridiculous question , what she really meant is what else is out there that I can get for free that I haven’t yet thought about

Reactions: 2
If you want to keep ur love life private then dont post pictures that will potentially encourage your "followers" to question u on in a q&a... its simple.

Reactions: 3
And last week , she put up , what can you not live without in your home ,
What a ridiculous question , what she really meant is what else is out there that I can get for free that I haven’t yet thought about
Thought this too!

I wonder has Flemings who gave her all her other appliances coughed up a new Miele hoover for her.

She is going to be sorry she didn’t get usb points on them sockets 🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢 she is clearly asking the questions ,
There is never a question on anything she had to pay for , 🤣
---
She is waiting for Flemings or Grahams to sponsor a man before she moves In

• Haha
From looking at those stories of the house, she really has little worries in life when she is worried about a carbon monoxide alarm ruining her aesthetics. She just doesn't live in the real world does she?!

It's so obvious she isn't paying for anything when she puts up coving after finishing her painting, but she couldn't pass up a freebie and sure maybe the painter will come back to do a finish coat for a mention?

Does anyone else think it's actually horrible? The greys.... might still have been a trend when she bought the house but its moved on. It looks so cold, no warmth at all to the rooms. It's a cosy house because of its size. It really is small and compact, She makes it look bigger than it is. But it definitely won't feel cosy due to the decor.

Reactions: 6
She is going to be sorry she didn’t get usb points on them sockets 🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢 she is clearly asking the questions ,
---
Maybe Helen upstairs in Sound Quality will gift her a cardboard cutout

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
---
Are you from monaghan by any chance 😂 I'm originally from monaghan when I seen you say Flemings and Grahams 😂😂😂

• Haha
I see Flemings took the bait and she landed herself a lovely brand new free hoover ,
That’s Flemings now off the list of places to shop and she has scored herself some lovely new free crockery ,
She will get some land when the instagramming dries up and she has to pay for stuff like the rest of us minions
---
From the surrounds of Monaghan , but I’d have relatives from close to her , she does be the talk of the place , as ya can imagine

Reactions: 1
Daddy got the house under suspicious circumstances, it’s widely known.
He has the house beside that house , she never mentions it’,
He has it filled with people working in local factories from other counties ,

• Wow