Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely seething! What the hell was she wearing? Did she think she was going to ladies day? Or maybe taking her chance to feel like a bride? All the other huns her age were dressed young and fashionable and she looked like their mam

Reactions: 5
I love the way RR wears dresses to the gossies by designers I have never heard her mention before, why wouldn't she wear something from off the rack or queen bee or some of those boutiques she is always flogging showcasing. Good enough for us mere peasants but not good enough for Rebecca Rose.

Reactions: 6
I love the way RR wears dresses to the gossies by designers I have never heard her mention before, why wouldn't she wear something from off the rack or queen bee or some of those boutiques she is always flogging showcasing. Good enough for us mere peasants but not good enough for Rebecca Rose.
Couldn’t have said it better myself, exactly that I honestly think she was too over dressed for the event , I did prefer the dress she changed into, although quite revealing she does have the figure. Clever the girl who rocks up to those awards in a penneys dress! now that would get people talking for all the right reasons, Rebecca is on cloud lou la, its a sugar daddy she wants to fund her dream lifestyle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The reel from the Goss 😂 😂 😂 A bunch of videos of just her or bathroom mirror selfies... How does it feel to be so unliked Becs??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What Becs conveniently forgot to mention is that she's sharing Bassetts Bathrooms because they either gave her, her vanity for free or heavily discounted so she would showcase them. #liar

Reactions: 1
I can’t watch the rest of her stories!! Blatantly lying!!! She’s there not by her own choice, she’s there cos she is obliged to showcase the showroom! She blagged a free vanity unit and whatever else she blags today as her finishing touches!

Sorry @SunnyKat i just realised you said the same thing! Def #liar!!!!

First Q&A question is quite convenient given i asked was she on a date a few days back ( when she took a pic of glass of wine & pint of guinness) out having brunch! Such a bullshit answer, oh how dare anyone think id ever be lonely who needs men anyhow i am so independent 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have to laugh at her q&a…. Furniture shops in Monaghan and she tags a place in athlone…. What’s the matter becs would none of the furniture shops round home gift you the contents of your house 😭😭😭

Wow is Becs holding in a lot of anger 😂 😂 😂 Someone asked if it's the lashes make her blink a lot and boy did that piss her off 😂 The person was nice about it... said they've never had lashes and were just wondering. Does she realise what an hole she looked like for her response? Is she going to complain about "trolls" now? Hey Becs is that rage meant for us? Are you upset we see you who you really are and all your lies? Are you upset that when someone googles you tattle and the truth about you comes up first??

• Haha
I actually laughed out loud this question ! Because I always wondered about the blinking. It’s very annoying , it’s like she is looking at herself in the camera and making eyes at herself ,

• Haha
It really showed her true self & how she reacted so abruptly & rude certainly done her no favours I did not see the question as cheeky I genuinely think the person who asked it was really serious about wanting to know information on the weight of the lashes etc she has the exact smartass approach in real life too so the sooner people cop on to her the better.

Ok …. Never noticed before but she does blink loads!!
I know any time I have lashes on I like the feeling of blinking! So maybe it is linked.
She is a bit sharp & cheeky tho. She is maybe a wee bit insecure.

The Chanel bag is fake, she posted ages ago saying she was gifted a “Chanel inspired” bag.

The Chanel bag is fake, she posted ages ago saying she was gifted a “Chanel inspired” bag.
Just as fake as her then 😂 off to showcase off the rack on tv would have suited her better to showcase one of their dresses at the awards, she barely mentions them any other time. She was only there a week or so ago doing a try on.

Her reel about calling a friend to share what you bought that week 😂 😂 😂 We all know Becs has no friends to call 😂😂😂

No Becs that new blogger you've attached yourself to is not a friend. Two floggers attaching to each other to grow their following is not a friendship

The sheeside getting the mad about monaghan gig & not Rebecca I wonder why? She has a HUGE following after all lol oh I know she has zero respect or any loyalty towards any Monaghan business! Her followers are bought & her notions are to above her head 😂

• Haha
The sheeside getting the mad about monaghan gig & not Rebecca I wonder why? She has a HUGE following after all lol oh I know she has zero respect or any loyalty towards any Monaghan business! Her followers are bought & her notions are to above her head 😂
A gig like that is below Rebecca Rose, only the likes of Ireland Am will do now. See she's constantly tagging star lighting really hope they don't give her anything

Reactions: 5