Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand how these huns use peoples weddings for content!!! She immediately had to show off all the details and even photos of the bride... she's so desperate for content she can't even let the bride post herself first! Thank God there wasn't social media when I got married

Where are her hun besties from the wedding? Wondering Rome alone... Becky with no friends
Like in all honesty who are her friends? You see her on her page with a selected few (same ones) but like does she associate herself with any influencers (we seen her insta huns at the wedding) but no word since, you never here her talk about the insta huns there are some lovely bloggers locally to her but they never mention her & she never mentions them; i follow a few of them but becs just seems off on her own in her own little wonderland. I honestly cant understand her high following 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Take of the filter & highlight that you also had botox #fakeadvertising

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes afraid of needles and hasnt had botox!!!
Pfffffff!
I smell lies!
I was jumping on to say the same 🤣 so she read here first & then sent herself the question coz that just came outta the blue. Her forehead doesn’t move at all like at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice on her reel for the 4seasons giveaway she shoehorned in a picture the pool and jacuzzi in the leisure centre? Only its not a picture of the four seasons is it Rebecca, its a picture of their rival the Hillgrove’s leisure facilities…MORTO for ye😂😂. She knew what she was doing, its only there for a split second 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice on her reel for the 4seasons giveaway she shoehorned in a picture the pool and jacuzzi in the leisure centre? Only its not a picture of the four seasons is it Rebecca, its a picture of their rival the Hillgrove’s leisure facilities…MORTO for ye😂😂. She knew what she was doing, its only there for a split second 😂
OMG 😱 it so is the hillgrove lol how do these so called insta huns do it, give the competition to someone who would promote it properly without completely making a balls of it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find this one utterly boring ? Other than her “influencer” friends she has none. Even climbing up scs hole to get a let up. Her style is what boutiques pay her to put on but she has no style as such. Odd looking brows, boring nails & her chats would send you to sleep. I’m genuinely confused where her following comes from

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find this one utterly boring ? Other than her “influencer” friends she has none. Even climbing up scs hole to get a let up. Her style is what boutiques pay her to put on but she has no style as such. Odd looking brows, boring nails & her chats would send you to sleep. I’m genuinely confused where her following comes from
Couldn’t have said it better myself, she copies what boutiques put on mannequins or models from specific high street websites 🤣

Completely boring and bland , I use to go into her page to annoy myself and roll my eyes and the fake eyelashes fluttering , but she is so boring I don’t even anymore ,
Taking photos of show-houses of pin interest , which is your fave , which grey do you guys love , I can’t decide , zzzzzzzzzz
On a different note has she quit tagging local shops for the free Christmas decorations?