Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a lot nicer than most of the outfits. Karen Daly was like Aladdin and I can't stand that stupid pointed chin smile she insists on in every photo. The 'best dressed lady' was a state too - the dress was see through 🫣

Reactions: 1
Its like she has to have it finished to a t before she moves in.. any one else would be glad to have the basics and go from there.. she is early not paying rent of any sort whilst at home.
By the time she moves into that house everything will have dated and need redoing at this stage

Reactions: 3
Its like she has to have it finished to a t before she moves in.. any one else would be glad to have the basics and go from there.. she is early not paying rent of any sort whilst at home.
Exactly 🤣 shes also forgetting to tell the nation its still mammy & daddys house id be afraid to enter the house yawn one will be going after ya with a mop & bucket

Reactions: 2
She won’t move into the house until the gifted Granny Smiths are sitting the gifted fruit bowl on the free table , in the free kitchen , in the free house that daddy got her, at nearly 40 years of age ,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Goodness me!! Free carpets for her stairs, landing, bedroom and dressing room now. Free sofa on the way. The free kitchen, free panelling, free spare bed and carpet, free bedding, free quicker tap, free stone and fire place already got. Nice work Rebecca!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why has she tarred part of the main road and left the front of her house all stones..??

I’d suspect the council have done it for free , her father worked/works part time on road maintenance for the county council , I highly suspect that she also didn’t pay for that , I could be wrong but I doubt it , there is very very very few new home owners/renovate/builders able to afford to think about doing outside

Reactions: 3
A few more months and she should be in. Seriously Rebecca if you actually wanted to move into that house you would have been in it at least a year ago. Personally I think she is afraid to live by herself and that she is dragging it out as long as she can getting the house finished for free and then she will rent it and continue living with her parents. Which there is nothing wrong with I just don't see the point in continuing the whole charade at this stage.

Reactions: 6
A few more months and she should be in. Seriously Rebecca if you actually wanted to move into that house you would have been in it at least a year ago. Personally I think she is afraid to live by herself and that she is dragging it out as long as she can getting the house finished for free and then she will rent it and continue living with her parents. Which there is nothing wrong with I just don't see the point in continuing the whole charade at this stage.
I don't think she'd rent it out after all the effort she's put into every single minute detail. It's the most boring palette ever.

Totally derailing, think these ones are from Monaghan too - thesheeside. Twins or sisters. Less than 10k followers. Anyone follow them?

Totally derailing, think these ones are from Monaghan too - thesheeside. Twins or sisters. Less than 10k followers. Anyone follow them?
You think they are from Monaghan??
It literally says they are from Tydavnet, Monaghan on their bio 🤔

Yes they are quieter than normal lately but I like them. Think one of them used to go out with Marty Guilfoyle