Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Oh thank god she got her carpets #gifted! I was beginning to worry that she would have to actually pay for something...

• Haha
Reactions: 5

teeteebee

VIP Member
I really just can’t get over how entitled she’s coming across and completely tone deaf!!! She has no clue!!! All the “influencers” have been bad the last couple of days but honestly Rebecca is really coming off as one of the worst!

Lemomsandlimes

Ah here , can’t afford to finish the house or afford to move in, house doesn’t need to be finished to move in nor does it need such a high end finish , she would know all about it if she was paying 1500 a month on rent. Can’t afford to finish it , then she is getting nails, hair, etc done . I know all gifted or heavily discounted,
This one won’t move in until her sponsored fruit bowl full of free sponsored fruit is sitting on her free table. With the free sweets and free flowers sitting on the heavily discounted granite worktop .

• Haha
  • Heart

User141

Chatty Member
She flew with Ryanair to Paris (to Beauvais) which is miles away from Paris.....now the flight has been diverted to Aachen but on her stories she said Amsterdam 🙄 think someone needs a geography lesson 🙈
Is that you Ciara 😉🤣

• Haha

Chizmama

Why does Rebecca have to put up a screenshot of her Google maps Journey everytime she goes to athlone Town centre? Does she not know the way by now?

• Haha

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Wow you would think Rebecca was going to the Oscars not some unknown Instagram awards that she begged for votes for (no one else in her category mentioned it)

• Haha

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
I didn’t see it but do wonder why she is always with her sister/mother/cousin.... know what i mean? where r her friends!? She doesn’t seem to have any.
Maybe her friends don't want to be on Instagram.
Liking her hair shorter at the moment. I really don't like hair extensions. It always seems odd to be wearing someone else's hair and why was it sold

Did anybody see the comment on her being a hoe? I wanted to know more but it was gone
No, she comes across as lovely but I'd say she is nobody's fool. She doesn't seem to have much interaction with other Instagramers. Only remember her meeting up with Sinead Curvy Style when she was in Monaghan

Foxydoxy

I used to be so fond of her but I think she’s really lacking content at the minute, I mean confirming wether or not she has a deep fat fryer is a bit bland!! I feel like she should show us more of her daily life like she used to before

• Haha

Lemomsandlimes

She won’t move into the house until the gifted Granny Smiths are sitting the gifted fruit bowl on the free table , in the free kitchen , in the free house that daddy got her, at nearly 40 years of age ,

• Haha

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
As clear as mud Rebecca....

But wasn't the poster right? She did renovate and decorate the house majority of it through Collabs. Good quality bespoke fitted kitchens are minimum €20K now and I'd imagine hers was double that. Nothing has been spared, everything is top quality, which is easily done when she's getting it for free or heavily discounted.

Can't Rebecca see this?? She's very lucky to be in the position she's in. If she calls trying on clothes and doing funny stares into her phone "hard work" then she needs a dose of reality.
She said before her kitchen was €45,000. The utility was €8,000 insane gift. Plus all the white goods. The tap is about €2,000
Someone posted before a list of what she was gifted and it was eye watering.

• Wow

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
She has drawn attention to the comment that majority of people wouldn't see and then had a very strong overreaction to it. Why not just ignore it or delete or reply to the lady privately. Don't think the response is a good look.

Plainwhited

Like what do they say, hi I'm big on Instagram, can I have a free kitchen/sofa/set of windows please?

The neck of them, I wouldnt even ask for a discount at a market stall in Spain 🤔👀

• Haha

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I skip a lot of the renovation stories so I didn't notice all of the tags. It is off putting. A shame she is turning into a greedy flogger, I had liked her style

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Id hope that said businesses have coped on to her, who in their right mind rips out perfectly good windows & replace them no wonder she has no money because in all honesty i doubt she got a mortgage working part time or is that possible 🥴
The house is her dads and the windows were gifted. She has lots of money to buy a Chanel bag, go to London, buy 2 suitcases worth of new clothing for London...

Reactions: 4

SunnyKat

VIP Member
The "how do you deal with trolls" question she sent herself :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Trust me Rebecca if I ever see you in person I will very loudly, so that everyone around can hear, will tell you to your face what a liar you are. I did once send you an honest comment and you blocked me. Hard for people to be honest with you when you block them for being honest. We talk about how you lie to your followers that you paid for your house and the renovation and how you have no friends. Those are called truths. Go have a chat with one of your non existent supportive friends. Go eff yourself you dumb c*nt

sampson2

€410 for a dress for a wedding with friends who’s togetherness was pushed together lol oh and saying her boohoo shoes are cheap & cheerful is she loosing the run of herself 😆