Rebecca Lamb #90 content drier than a nuns hunt, off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think we’ll be having a raw, educashunal, anal sex based Q&A this evening? It is Friday after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So there are five quarters to your face and your pores can open and close - who knew!!!
Idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
What’s happened to the Gallstone flare up?
Doing your face and cavorting with a field of cows?
Miraculous recovery again…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys I had gallstones 12 years ago. Absolutely the worst pain I have ever experienced (and I have experienced child birth!) And I honestly used to lay in the bath on my front and it did help. The bath had to be scalding hot though. But I'm only 4'10 its easy for me to lie on my front in the bath I do it often 😂 but baths actually helped me when I had no idea what was going wrong. I remember after a night out at uni at one of my friends places and my friend got in the bath with me as I was in so much pain 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re definitely at home with them tit fireworks aren’t they? She said on her video’s earlier that they were going to a bonfire. Why is she a compulsive liar? Its like she can’t help herself!! Her whole online life is a big fat lie no wonder she’s riddled with anxiety

Reactions: 15
Alfie flapping and holding his ears. She does realise this is stimming doesn’t she? I seriously hope she’s getting him the help he needs. If she isn’t she’s a foul mother!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Really pleased they’ve done fireworks/bonfire for the boys but I do find it really sad they’ve not gone somewhere with friends/family or had people round

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Really pleased they’ve done fireworks/bonfire for the boys but I do find it really sad they’ve not gone somewhere with friends/family or had people round
Yeh we just had a little bonfire in our field and the kids loved it but we did invite a couple of close neighbours with kids. They’ve got room, what’s stopping them having people over? I’m convinced the pair of them can’t trust people anymore because they know what they are putting out on the internet. Also Rebecca can’t make friends because she thinks she so much better than everyone else. And Steve…..well if he talks to locals like he talks on her stories then they’ll either think he’s the village idiot or think he’s a patronising twit, either way give him a wide berth

Reactions: 20
Alfie flapping and holding his ears. She does realise this is stimming doesn’t she? I seriously hope she’s getting him the help he needs. If she isn’t she’s a foul mother!!!
literally here to comment this. Flappy hands and the excited jumps…. There is nothing wrong with being autistic Rebecca but it’ll really help Alfie to understand him and give him what he needs.
It’s not a bad thing or something to be embarrassed of.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.