Rebecca Lamb #90 content drier than a nuns hunt, off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately Rebecca and Steve think that people are “having a pop at them” if anything like that is mentioned about his development - that shows how immature and pig headed they both are. Remember when it was mentioned at school? They completely ignored their advice, cos they didn’t like being told there was an issue. I hate them for that. 😪
Exactly this, the school staff were basically talked about as "trolls" too. As a mother of an autistic child myself, to be perfectly honest, I don't think Rebecca and Steve have the Intelect or capacity to spot the signs for themselves. No parent would ever knowingly ignore the glaringly obvious signs if they were there. They see what's written here and fight back against what people are saying every single time when it's blatantly obvious Alfie needs significant help . Even people on here who are saying that they are spotting signs in Alfie because it's exactly the same as their own child with additional needs. I honestly believe these pair aren't capable of seeing their child could thrive with additional support because they didn't get it themselves as children and are now failing in life so badly because they were left to their own devices without additional support. It's all just awful parenting down the generations 😢

Reactions: 29
We all know that she has a pair of Size 14 leggings that she will actually wear and the 10 are only to fool the sheep in Instagram...... you don't fool us take trolls though beggy! 😆
Sorry for all the typos, I was having a sneaky tattle catch up at work 😜

Reactions: 3
I genuinely believe she is too thick and ignorant to be aware of Alfie's needs, as I imagine in her warped mind it could be the content boost she needs so would jump on it. We already see she uses any little health issue of hers!!

Reactions: 21
I find the stories with Alfie flapping so hard to watch. It’s so close to home for me. We’ve been waiting so long for our son to see a paediatrician and have bitten the bullet and booked a private appt for this month. I worry every single day what his life will look like when he’s older and everything we do as his parents and as a family is with him at the forefront of our minds. Why is she not stood with Alfie watching through a window? I imagine Steve is brutal and doesn’t understand that poor little boy. For the amount her unecessary private number plate cost he could have been seen by a private paediatrician by now and the diagnosis used to support an EHCP application for him in school. This could (if granted) possibly offer him a teaching assistant, speech therapy etc. It’s all so so wrong….

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly this, the school staff were basically talked about as "trolls" too. As a mother of an autistic child myself, to be perfectly honest, I don't think Rebecca and Steve have the Intelect or capacity to spot the signs for themselves. No parent would ever knowingly ignore the glaringly obvious signs if they were there. They see what's written here and fight back against what people are saying every single time when it's blatantly obvious Alfie needs significant help . Even people on here who are saying that they are spotting signs in Alfie because it's exactly the same as their own child with additional needs. I honestly believe these pair aren't capable of seeing their child could thrive with additional support because they didn't get it themselves as children and are now failing in life so badly because they were left to their own devices without additional support. It's all just awful parenting down the generations 😢
I totally agree that neither of them have the intellect or capacity to spot things, but the biggest problem is, neither parent is interested. Both Steve and Rebecca are so self absorbed, the boys always come second. It's really sad to see, because it's also glaringly obvious that Rebecca sees the boys as props and content for her social media, apart from that she has little interest in them

Reactions: 25
Don’t lynch me but I brought that Primark coat beggy had in a small im a size 12 and brought xs as they come up so big!! So she’s definitely not a 10 or she would’ve brought age 14-15!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alfie just looked excited to me? Am I missing something?

Best thing she ever did is have hair removal? Not her two kids? Sounds about right.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They had fireworks at home in the middle of a farm with hundreds of animals 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
‘COME WITH MEH WHILE I GET MA FANNY WAXED’….. no thanks I want my morning weetabix to stay down Ta love ✌🏼☺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Best thing she ever did is have hair removal? Not her two kids? Sounds about right.
Someone else might be able to explain it better but watch Woody. He’s excited. Alfie may well be excited too but his body is ridged and so are his hands/arms as he flaps. He also covers his ears - again many people will do this at a loud noise but in autistic people, loud noises can actually be painful. It’s all to do with how they process sensory overload - stimming is a self soothing action when things get a bit too much for them. Not sure if I’ve done the explanation justice to be fair but when you have been around people on the spectrum you can spot others a mile off.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shows what a lazy cow she is, couldn’t even be arsed to move the gifted toy so hoovers around it. Their bedroom has about as much personality as Rebeca herself.

9038A5AF-F0B1-40C3-99F7-73ADD0FF86C7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

yes he is, but it’s a classic autism trait where children stim when they are excited, stressed or over stimulated. Sorry I just meant it was hard to watch as it’s very obvious he has many autistic traits but neither of them seem bothered about investigating for him.

Reactions: 17
Ah ok thanks. There are enough signs that Alfie might need some additional help, it’s crazy they haven’t even looked into it.

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately Rebecca and Steve think that people are “having a pop at them” if anything like that is mentioned about his development - that shows how immature and pig headed they both are. Remember when it was mentioned at school? They completely ignored their advice, cos they didn’t like being told there was an issue. I hate them for that. 😪
Yes and remember with nursery when they told her to take Alfie to the speech therapist and she was so bleeping flippant about it and said something along the lines of "its the third time they said it so i suppose we will have to go".

My profession is actually a social worker in children's services and there are so many safeguarding issues regarding this family. I used to give them the benefit of doubt and think all Beggy and Beaver boy needed was some guidance and parenting classes, but now i actually think its a safeguarding issue and i could put together an ICPC (Child protection conference report) and be able to argue and evidence the reasons why the boys meet the threshold for child protection.

Personally, my youngest has issues with her speech and we have fought tooth and nail to get her the support she needs. We currently pay a private speech therapist to see her weekly as well as the nhs therapist as she needs the support. We are not rich by any means- im a social worker and my partner is an electrician so we are an avergae family on an average income, but my argument is our daughter needs the support and thats what the child benefit money is for.
I hate how selfish she is, she has never prioritized the needs of the boys above her own. Its disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean, in beaver and bogtrotters defence (who am I) they may just think the stimming is him being excited but I have no clue how they can ignore the fact without investigating any further that he speaks like a member of the Royal Family when the rest of them go to great pains to be as Yorkshire as can be 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Why has she used that Ellie Goulding song over the footage of her kids watching fireworks - a song that’s about shagging and having an orgasm…..

Weird. Very weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How can anyone do average love themselves so much! Smug witch. I see that sane filthy rag is hanging from the shelf, almost a week now, grubby skank!
She really does have some serious issues. Few days ago fake crying in between taking selfies in the car, supposedly in so much pain. Wonder if that flare up was so she didn't have to take the boys swimming and Steve would do it. I do not believe anything she says. I truly believe she uses illness for attention(Munchaussen syndrome), to control Steve and to get out of doing things with/for the boys

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.