Rebecca Lamb #90 content drier than a nuns hunt, off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only dipped in and out of her after @BettyCrockerr I think it was 'recommemded' her on the Meldrum thread, but how thick does she think people are!
The 'Im in so much pain, poor little me' photoshoot is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen, but to then say lying on her belly in the bath helps?! WTF 🤣 If that's the case she can take the kids swimming!
Also, size medium underwear set that both items have a good amount of stretch in and a size 10 trousers!? Get a grip.
Although well done on the Christmas jumpers for the boys 👏🏻👏🏻 they're actually nice and age appropriate and they'll be so happy wearing something that's not beige/mustard/brown/any other tit neutral colour!

Reactions: 27
No wonder her boobs look awful and saggy if that's the kind of bras she buys there is no support at all. They are meant for people with perky boobs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not. She looks embalmed. Woeful ad too as she’s clearly missed a slide or something so it doesn’t flow.

BFBFBB53-0BAD-47FF-99EA-6FD75219B6F3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she just write can’t wait till you guys can’t get it?
Jeez….. thick as 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seriously thought she had none on at all and was going to show us her putting it on!
then she says it’s nice coverage - hunipot it doesn’t cover anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can you give an honest, unbiased opinion when you work for the company? Of course she is going to say she loves it. 🙄

Reactions: 28
It’s horrible. I wouldn’t buy that if the end result was that (n)
I actually think she looks okay this morning, definitely seen her looking worse. HOWEVER, I don’t trust it is a true representation. I am willing to bet there is a filter or two on there.

Reactions: 6
Seriously is there meant to be a difference in one side from the other? I think she might have half an eyelash left on one side is that the difference?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.