Rebecca Lamb #90 content drier than a nuns hunt, off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth does she do to them lashes? Mine last weeks and I wouldn’t say I was the best at looking after them either. Where’s the person gone who claimed they had the teaaa 👀😭

Reactions: 10
I’m not. She looks embalmed. Woeful ad too as she’s clearly missed a slide or something so it doesn’t flow.

View attachment 847818
Holy tit!! Has she had more filler put in her lips. They look bloody awful 😣 It looks like the aesthetician is injecting it all into the top. Give it up Beggy it looks horrible 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a set of lips like a baboons arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know about you bastards but if I’m going to stand in a muddy, cow pat filled field I always make sure I’m wearing cream trainers, white trousers and a cream jumper. Suh suh practical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Can’t wait till you guys can’t get it 🤣🤣🤣

The makeup looks awful. I think it looks caked on and looks oily & for once I think her skin without it looked better, which is saying something because her skin is awful lately!
Can the bleeping idiot never write/ say a sentence without saying “so so” something. Everything is SO SO cute and SO SO amazing! She just loves everything so so much and is so so happy and stuff!
*spoken in an irritating begga accent 🤢*

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she took that selfie the same time as her ‘flare up’ 😮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What on earth does she do to them lashes? Mine last weeks and I wouldn’t say I was the best at looking after them either. Where’s the person gone who claimed they had the teaaa 👀😭
I know I was wondering this too I really want to know the gossip. I think I remember that person lives near them or knows them. Maybe they can't go into detail without giving their identity away.

Reactions: 10
I know I was wondering this too I really want to know the gossip. I think I remember that person lives near them or knows them. Maybe they can't go into detail without giving their identity away.
Maybe it’s BJ Hoare 🤪 we always said she must be secretly trolling her with those tit lashes and brows she does on her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What/have I missed here someone has some tea to spill ????

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.