Rebecca Lamb #90 content drier than a nuns hunt, off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Emmahe123 for the 90th thread title!
@Moderator if C*nt isn’t allowed can we have a Gunt please! We are flying through these threads quicker than beggy gallbladder flare up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So that Steph has been showing in her stories that they actually have all the lumis sent to them & then they have to post them out to their customers. Beggy never talks about going to the post office or anything & never shows any deliveries, so she must be absolutely bullshitting when she talks about receiving ‘hundreds’ of orders. Unless of course they have an option for them to be delivered directly, at a cost to them maybe? We all know she is lazy as duck so I just can’t imagine her packing loads of orders & going to the post office multiple times a week.

Reactions: 26
To the person who asked about lying tummy down in the bath…. I *can* do it but it’s not particularly comfortable but when I was in a gallbladder flare up NO WAY could I have tried that. It would have been horrendous!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys I'm dead 😂 LJC has renovated her house in what?! 4 months since they got it? Looks like someone who earns "many thousands per month" 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To the person who asked about lying tummy down in the bath…. I *can* do it but it’s not particularly comfortable but when I was in a gallbladder flare up NO WAY could I have tried that. It would have been horrendous!
as someone that doesn’t suffer with gallbladder issues I’m going to try it the next time I have a bath 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Size ten pants from primerz - don't think so hun. We all know that primark pants are tight and you have to size up these days so a ten definitely won't fit. Nice try though xo

Reactions: 16
So this picture was taken at the same time as her filming herself crying about the peeehhhnnn of her gallstuuurrrnnnss, Pretty sure if you’re able to take photos of yourself then the pain is non existent.

She has some sort of mental disorder, I genuinely think she had a panic attack being out without Steve. I think she is unable to cope without his presence. It would explain why she was apparently waiting for him to turn up (what was he going to do? perform gallbladder surgery 🥲)

I recon he refused to go to her because he knows it’s all fabricated which is why she had to take herself home and why he got home and found her on the floor in a staged act of pain. bleeping idiot.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 46
In case this idiots lies make has made anyone feel bad about their size this evening...
The eye bags on those 2 🤣🤣🤣 got to ask again, what on earth has happened to that carlys nose? Iv asked on her thread but no reply 🤷‍♀️ does anyone know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So this picture was taken at the same time as her filming herself crying about the peeehhhnnn of her gallstuuurrrnnnss, Pretty sure if you’re able to take photos of yourself then the pain is non existent.

She has some sort of mental disorder, I genuinely think she had a panic attack being out without Steve. I think she is unable to cope without his presence.
Yep panic attacks proper full on real not tend panic attacks feel like you are dying I’ve had two in my life once when I got fired from a job whilst 20 weeks pregnant and again when I found out my sister had lost her baby at full term. Proper real gritty problems. The pain in your stomach/diaphragm was worse than labour you can’t breathe you choke on your tongue your chest tightens up would not wish on worst enemy if this is what’s happening because two sausage is out of your sight you need therapy and gtfo the relationship.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've noticed that the main time she was hammering home that she was a "size 10" was during last years lockdown when 2SS disappeared from her insta, there was someone sleeping in the spare room, she was displaying even more manic behaviour than usual only for him to then return with the "Rebecca" tattoo..... she started hammering the workouts knee slaps but bizarrely after a few months started wearing a size 12.....we've now suspected that he got caught cheating then....the last few days have been odd to say the least. Today she's been very adamant she's a size 10 and fits into a "primark small" easily when she used to always get mediums in stretchy stuff like bodysuits lol...seems to me as 2SS "hates fat birds" Steven Walter may have been caught canoodling with two very svelte ladies lol and thats what causes this strange size denial behaviour from Rebecca....

He's probably been spotted with skiptons finest size 8 in her pvc catsuit halloween costume over the weekend so now Rebecca has to do anything to show shes not a "fat bird"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The eye bags on those 2 🤣🤣🤣 got to ask again, what on earth has happened to that carlys nose? Iv asked on her thread but no reply 🤷‍♀️ does anyone know 😂
I’d love to know what she does to earn her money?!!
Although 4 kids probably brings quite a bit in a month! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Literally does she not realise he doesn’t want to get her pregnant so he’s not stuck or get married when he knows it’s only going to end up in divorce?! He probably has all these girls on cringe dating sites.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.