Rebecca Lamb #90 content drier than a nuns hunt, off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have soaked them off lying face down in the bath for so long.
I still can’t get vision of beggy face planting herself in the bath out of my head! Do you think someone’s told her that because they know she’s as thick as tit and will do it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I still can’t get vision of beggy face planting herself in the bath out of my head! Do you think someone’s told her that because they know she’s as thick as tit and will do it!!
She definitely read it on here. Somebody on here said they had gallbladder problems & said something about a bath not helping because laying on their back was impossible because of pain etc. She’s obviously read that so thought if she says she laid on her stomach we would all believe her story 🤣 I can’t even imagine laying in the bath on my front, all I can think is how the hell would I get back up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else remember laying on your front in the bath as a kid pretending to be a mermaid or just me 👀 that outfit this morning 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Of course she had a bath on her front... gotta have that fat flat arse out at all times! This IS a drill!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Reb…. Please listen to me now babes because you’re doing me nut in…… it’s AFFILIATE.. not affilate… AF-FIL-IATE.

Christ on a bike 🤦🏼‍♀️ how does this woman do life?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Former beauty therapist here — eyelash extension adhesive breaks down when exposed to oil and so the lashes won’t last as long 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can't believe that her lashes are gone? When I have mine done, it's £40. I would cry if they were gone in a week... And can you imagine her poor boys walking in on her in the bath on her tummeh - SCARRED FOR LIFE.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why in her latest grid post of her standing in a field of cow shite Is she posing like she’s broken her neck?! 🤨
P.S The cows are better looking than Becky and have better eyelashes pass it on..😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've only dipped in and out of her after @BettyCrockerr I think it was 'recommemded' her on the Meldrum thread, but how thick does she think people are!
The 'Im in so much pain, poor little me' photoshoot is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen, but to then say lying on her belly in the bath helps?! WTF 🤣 If that's the case she can take the kids swimming!
Also, size medium underwear set that both items have a good amount of stretch in and a size 10 trousers!? Get a grip.
Although well done on the Christmas jumpers for the boys 👏🏻👏🏻 they're actually nice and age appropriate and they'll be so happy wearing something that's not beige/mustard/brown/any other tit neutral colour!
We all know that she has a pair of Size 14 leggings that she will actually wear and the 10 are only to fool the sheep in Instagram...... you don't fool us take trolls though beggy! 😆

Reactions: 16
Reb…. Please listen to me now babes because you’re doing me nut in…… it’s AFFILIATE.. not affilate… AF-FIL-IATE.

Christ on a bike 🤦🏼‍♀️ how does this woman do life?
This is one of the many reasons why I wondered if she has learning difficulties. There are always mistakes in literally every post or story she puts up & no matter how many times it’s mentioned on here, she never gets it right. Just one of the reasons though, there are many other things she does that baffle me! I get it that sometimes people will miss a letter out, spell something wrong or the grammar will be completely off, but surely not every single time?

Reactions: 7
She prob filmed the stories before the she got the lashes
It’s deffo today because she says happeh fryyydeh 🤪 I’m sure she pulls the lashes out, she must do, it’s not normal to lose them all after a few days, they aren’t even easy to pull off.

This is one of the many reasons why I wondered if she has learning difficulties. There are always mistakes in literally every post or story she puts up & no matter how many times it’s mentioned on here, she never gets it right. Just one of the reasons though, there are many other things she does that baffle me! I get it that sometimes people will miss a letter out, spell something wrong or the grammar will be completely off, but surely not every single time?
Sorry, should have said ‘when it’s her job’. I couldn’t care less if one of my friends is getting things wrong on social media, but when it’s a job there should be a level of professionalism. If I email a customer in my business or email a colleague in my employed job, I always read it before sending to make sure I’ve not made any obvious mistakes.

Reactions: 15
What/have I missed here someone has some tea to spill ????
Someone wrote that all was not well with beggy and beaver, words to that effect, and this person wrote that there was more truth to this than they knew. It was someone who has posted before about seeing them out and about so they either know them or know of them

With her big arse sticking out of the water like a whales blow hole

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone wrote that all was not well with beggy and beaver, words to that effect, and this person wrote that there was more truth to this than they knew. It was someone who has posted before about seeing them out and about so they either know them or know of them

With her big arse sticking out of the water like a whales blow hole
The suspense is killing me! Spill the tea please! 😂

We all know that she has a pair of Size 14 leggings that she will actually wear and the 10 are only to fool the sheep in Instagram...... you don't fool us take trolls though beggy! 😆
I don't think she is even just trying to fool her sheep, though. I think she's trying to convince Steve as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How long before those boys get gallstones with all the tit she buys them to eat.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.