Rebecca Lamb #90 content drier than a nuns hunt, off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh we just had a little bonfire in our field and the kids loved it but we did invite a couple of close neighbours with kids. They’ve got room, what’s stopping them having people over? I’m convinced the pair of them can’t trust people anymore because they know what they are putting out on the internet. Also Rebecca can’t make friends because she thinks she so much better than everyone else. And Steve…..well if he talks to locals like he talks on her stories then they’ll either think he’s the village idiot or think he’s a patronising twit, either way give him a wide berth
and even if you hadn’t tonight , I’m sure your kids/you interact with others on a day to day basis and you probably aren’t glued to you partner - that’s what I find so sad about it all. No after school dates , kids don’t seem to go to parties , never have friends , family round etc.

Reactions: 8
My daughter with autism holds her ears, the flapping (stimming) and jumping up and down is also what she does. I just pray she’s getting him support and keeping it private because he clearly needs support, id respect her more if she said yes we are aware of A’s additional needs and supporting him but wish to keep it private. There’s no shame in it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My boy (5) is autistic staying in tonight as he is not a fan of fireworks when they do bang he does exactly what alfie was doing but runs and hides too. It took me 3 years to get a diagnosis. I really hope she has noticed for his sake but i wouldn’t be surprised if she hasn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Came here for the stimming comments - my youngest is autistic. I got her diagnosed very early and she’s had a lot of help and intervention from school and now she’s thriving. Imagine not getting your kid seen to 😳 and we know the school have tried to tell her, too. It is absolutely criminal. That poor boy. And, we awful trolls all clocked the stimming - how many genuine followers with autistic children will see it too? Either get him diagnosed and supported or keep him off social media, it really isn’t fair. It’s downright cruel 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So considerate of them to be letting off fireworks when there is so much livestock nearby, not to mention the wildlife! They really are stupid beyond belief!

Reactions: 41
Knowing how tight thay are I bet thay only had a few fireworks then it was straight indoors bed and for the boys and those 2 arseholes stuffing sweet treats in their gobs on the teany tiny sofa!

Reactions: 12
I see she's on one again, she's going to be "decorating" her kitchen with Christmas tea towels again 🤣😳

What's she going to be using the elbow grease on? Her face I hope.

Last point; that pass the elf game looks like the beetroot beaver

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I see she's on one again, she's going to be "decorating" her kitchen with Christmas tea towels again 🤣😳

What's she going to be using the elbow grease on? Her face I hope.

Last point; that pass the elf game looks like the beetroot beaver
Hopefully the grout on the floor tiles, did you see the state of it 🤢

EA0A9B62-67B3-445C-95A5-C8A6D5947AD4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The firework show we normally go to wasn’t on again this year. My autistic son said he’s glad as ‘it’s too noisy, too crowded, and you have to use a portaloo. No thanks!!’ 😂

my heart really hurts for Alfie. Once he has a diagnosis there are just so many things that he could access, extra help in school (now and in the future for things like exams), clubs that are for autistic kids, things like animal therapy, riding for the disabled, physio, OT, and also help and allowances to allow him to succeed at college, uni, work. Services to help him get into FE or a job.

Reactions: 17
The firework show we normally go to wasn’t on again this year. My autistic son said he’s glad as ‘it’s too noisy, too crowded, and you have to use a portaloo. No thanks!!’ 😂

my heart really hurts for Alfie. Once he has a diagnosis there are just so many things that he could access, extra help in school (now and in the future for things like exams), clubs that are for autistic kids, things like animal therapy, riding for the disabled, physio, OT, and also help and allowances to allow him to succeed at college, uni, work. Services to help him get into FE or a job.
They would also get additional money for him. (Watch how quickly Beggy heads off to the doctors now she knows there is cash to be had!)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They would also get additional money for him. (Watch how quickly Beggy heads off to the doctors now she knows there is cash to be had!)
Do we think she’s smart enough to fill in the DLA forms? 😂 I got knocked back for my son first time I applied, but then it was sorted and he now gets mid rate care and low rate mobility. I’d say I’m relatively smart and researched a lot on making sure I filled out those 40 odd bloody pages correctly.

She won’t even know how to write her name on it, ‘is it boss babe or 13eb Beaver?’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My heart breaks for Alfie, and all the kids with additional needs born into families who refuse to see it, or see it and ignore it. I have a feeling he doesn't fit with the perfect boss babe family life in the dales image she wants to create so she'll carry on turning a blind eye.

There were a few months when he was younger when I thought my son might have autism (he didn't point or clap or draw our attention to things for ages, apparently these can be early indicators?) and you can bet your life I was ready to fight for every last scrap of support and provision and extra help we could get to ensure he was happy and developmentally supported. I would spend hours reading up on it and trying to look for signs in him because I know early intervention can be important. My mind just can't comprehend parents who wouldn't do the same.

My son did pick up those skills eventually and we now currently don't have any reason to believe he isn't neurotypical - but if he ever showed signs of a delay or needing extra help in the future I would be all over it, because he deserves to have someone to fight for his best interests. So does Alfie 😥

• Heart
That poor little boy deserves better. I would jump through hoops and crawl over hot coals to get help and support for my children. Their needs come before everything. If they don’t do it pretty soon he’s gonna be one unhappy reclusive child once he gets to high school which isn’t that far away 😪

• Heart
A boy I know has just got diagnosed with Autism at 15. His mum the poor love has fought for years for him. She is absolutely mentally and physically drained but she's never complained. She absolutely wants what is best for her child. 5 quarters miss has no idea whatsoever. I wasn't going to comment but after seeing Alfie tonight I had to. Rebecca has no clue, no clue at all. I cannot fathom these people that go through life absolutely clueless to what is happening around them. She is what 27/28? Get a grip and wake up. It's your son Rebecca. Get in the bleeping now

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Unfortunately Rebecca and Steve think that people are “having a pop at them” if anything like that is mentioned about his development - that shows how immature and pig headed they both are. Remember when it was mentioned at school? They completely ignored their advice, cos they didn’t like being told there was an issue. I hate them for that. 😪

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.