Rebecca Lamb #90 content drier than a nuns hunt, off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she didn’t block and delete this, we know she can’t handle the slightest bit of criticism!

41C91A6E-E770-4607-B846-96721D609D4C.jpeg

If it is we expect photos 🤣🤣🤣
100000% this! we expect you to be in full on paparazzi mode, never mind your holiday!!! Do tattle proud 😂😂 @Marpaudai

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We all know Alfie isn't the brightest spark and now he's missed 3 weeks of school from October - November (not including half term). They're both disgraceful parents. I really hope they're fined and pulled up on this by the education authority. I'm sure they'll be the first to complain when the school reports show that Alfie isn't working to anywhere near expected standards for his age. Those kids have no hope with those two thickos as parents.

Also, you look like a walking cucumber, bleeping ridiculous!

Reactions: 29
@Marpaudai the Dingle clan go to the one in Cumbria!

We're always saying the grandparents should step in but what sort of grandparent books a WEEK out of school for their 6 school age grandkids?! If you can't afford the weekend or October half term just give it up as a bad job 😂

Generational stupidity FML 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She showed them in the Magic mirror shot and I’m 99.9% sure they aren’t balenciagas. 😂 she sounded shifty like she was lying on the story which she mentioned them on too
Is is just me who thinks all that's missing from that outfit is an ankle tag?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Imagine going to Center Parcs with them just to have them spend all day on their phones trying to impress strangers on the internet. Poor boys. Rebecca you will never get this time back.

Reactions: 23
How the hell can she take Alfie out of school again??! Unbelievable! She is a pig ignorant tit mother and she should be thoroughly ashamed of herself and her behaviour. She needs to be putting those kids first not her stupid eye bleeping in mirrors and posting bleeping utter drivel ALL day EVERY day!! She is the most stupid woman and has zero talent and really needs to give up the influencer tit which she is utterly crap at and try and get a real job but dont hold out much hope as I assume she has zero qualifications and is so stupid she can’t even spell simple words and string a coherent sentence together.
duck me its made me angry that she’s talking that kid out of school again. I hope the Education Welfare officer comes out to them and they are fined. Beggy and Beaver are so bleeping arrogant they don’t give a tit though.
😡😡

Reactions: 24
She justified tenerife cos the boys could count to 10 in 'spainish' (not proved) and learnt to swim. How's she gona justify centre parcs the absolute ogre

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I hope she gets taken to court for the amount of time that kid is out of school he is behind as it is !

She looks like Kermit the frog and miss piggy’s child !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's green and smells of pork?

Kermit the frogs finger?

Wrong. Dingle in her Zara tracksuit 🥒🥒🥒🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@Marpaudai the Dingle clan go to the one in Cumbria!

We're always saying the grandparents should step in but what sort of grandparent books a WEEK out of school for their 6 school age grandkids?! If you can't afford the weekend or October half term just give it up as a bad job 😂

Generational stupidity FML 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ohh i live in the Lake District. I hope they take a trip to Kendal, i would love to see Beggy and Beaver in the flesh.

Reactions: 6
Interesting that it's been mentioned quite a few times on here that Steve has been noticeably absent and not posting. What a surprise, Steve's account posts instead of Rebecca's. I really wouldn't be surprised if he's there because it's his family paying and they have to keep up the pretense, but Rebecca is posting on his account because people are asking questions about their relationship. She is daft enough to think we actually believe her and their fake relationship

Reactions: 17
Alfie out of school again! I find that shocking what an ignorant selfish human she is. Also that picture is clearly photoshopped as in the the other she’s like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle on steroids!
Nevermind Re13 at least you can post content while Alfie watches TV!
This is not a good look.
She looks like a 13yr old 🤪 the colour of that outfit ….what is she thinking? And what to say about the trainers 🤣 course they’re genuine hun 🤣🤣🤣

She showed them in the Magic mirror shot and I’m 99.9% sure they aren’t balenciagas. 😂 she sounded shifty like she was lying on the story which she mentioned them on too
She looks like she’s on remand, seriously

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.