Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Bloody hells bells I’ve not been able to get on here all day but now I can let me tell you I rannnn (run don’t walk gurls) here when I saw RE13 LAM in the flesh today and GUESS WHO was driving!!!!!

Steve of course, tubby bear was in the passenger seat on her phone, presumably on tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

NormaBates

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion:
Christmas table covered in bunny's 🐰
But Beggy doesn't give 2 shits hunny's!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
AM GUNEH MAKE UH CRIZMUZZ DINNEH THIS YEEAH. GUNNEH POP US WHOLE TUHKEH INT SLORRR COOKUH ON HIGH FIR LIKE 27 HOURS, THEN UM GUNA PUT IN SUM SPAM UND LIKE SUM SPINNACH UND TAKE IT OWT WHEN SPINNACH IS BASICALLY WILTED INTUH OBLIVION UND UM GUNNA SERVE IT WITH SUM LIKE LITTLE ROAST BITATOES THAT AV COOKED OVEH THE LIGHT ON MA IPHONE CAMERA FLASH UND SUM LIKE LICKLE SAUSAGES LIKE THAT I GOT FUR STEVE CUZ STEVE LIKES SAUSAGES SO I GOT SUM SAUSAGES FUR STEVE COZ STEVE LIKES THEM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Shooz

I’m back, I’m back…. There is no way that pic is unedited!!! I actually can’t believe what I’m looking at, absolutely not the same tiles that I seen only 3 weeks ago!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

KMDX

92FFC41A-1871-4407-99F7-CC2F56441DCB.jpeg
I’m sorry what??? ONE HUNNY organisation?!? What is this lingo these absolute fucking melts communicate in exactly?! 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I reckon she used that song Jessie J- Sexy Lady to confirm to tattle that she was in fact that ‘sexy lady’ tattler in disguise 🤣

& what’s the bets she carries on her day in her grotty workout clothes like she always use to before 🤮
“Woody is watching me like ‘go mummy go’ “

WOODY SHOULD BE AT NURSERY, MIXING WITH OTHER CHILDREN HIS AGE, LEARNING NEW THINGS, PLAYING AND ENJOYING HIMSELF! NOT SAT AT HOME WATCHING HIS WHORE MOTHER POUTING AT HERSELF IN THE MIRROR!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
So this picture was taken at the same time as her filming herself crying about the peeehhhnnn of her gallstuuurrrnnnss, Pretty sure if you’re able to take photos of yourself then the pain is non existent.

She has some sort of mental disorder, I genuinely think she had a panic attack being out without Steve. I think she is unable to cope without his presence. It would explain why she was apparently waiting for him to turn up (what was he going to do? perform gallbladder surgery 🥲)

I recon he refused to go to her because he knows it’s all fabricated which is why she had to take herself home and why he got home and found her on the floor in a staged act of pain. Fucking idiot.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
Anyone else remember laying on your front in the bath as a kid pretending to be a mermaid or just me 👀 that outfit this morning 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Mrsfifi

Why on Earth would anyone ask her for “christmassy bedding” recommendations when she has one set of bedding on “27/4”. She’s absolutely nuts this woman is. I wouldn’t trust her to keep a worm safe let alone children and animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
No just no…..
that’s such a cringe fest…
And BTW I am bitterly disappointed that she’s not cooking Christmas dinner at hers!!! Imagine what the finished meal would look like? Half-arsed like everything she does. There would be no vegetables for a start - anaemic looking bitatoes, And let’s not go there with the table setting….
Steve probably booked the meal out because he knows she’s a shit cook!! And why do they never invite family and friends round at Xmas like “normal” families do? Oh that’s right, they’re not exactly a normal family in many of the absurd choices they make day to day are they? Idiots!!!
Let’s face it, no one of sane mind would ever fucking go near them on Xmas day. Can you imagine the shit show??
An unseasoned turkey crown in the slow cooker with some all spice thrown on, some frozen corn disintegrating on the hob and some potato’s cooking on the radiator whilst Rebecca films and embarrassing tiktok to a Maria Carey song, the kids being babysat by a Christmas film and Steve having wank over some ‘fit burd’ photo he’s found on Instagram.

It’s a no from me dawg.

• Haha
Reactions: 44