Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with this ugly fucker, inside and out. But fair play to her she’s deluded enough to have a lot of confidence for someone who is less than average looking, a useless mother and cook and a lazy slob.
The cringe I feel right now knowing she purposely put that post out in to the world and believes she’s hot tit. She re read that and posed and posed for that pic and not once did she think ‘am I being a bit of a head here 😬 is this a bit cringe?’
You know how I know Beggy hasn’t got any mates? Because stuff like this exists on her feed 🤢🤢🤢
No one likes a big head Beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's so clear that woody hasn't brushed his teeth before. She is an awful excuse as a mother!

Also she has spots all down her chest aswell! You can see in the skincare video she done in her bra! 🤢
he has, because we’ve seen it (in an ad though) 😂 I think he’s just on a toothbrushing strike like many toddlers.

Reactions: 2
How can your hair ‘feel’ glossy? Isn’t glossy a visual thing?? As in ‘my hair looks glossy today’.

And how exactly are you empowering Beggy? Or do you mean you are feeling empowered? To say you’re empowering would mean you are empowering others.

I couldn’t be around somebody like her. She would drive me absolutely crazy! I couldn’t cope with the lies all the time & the photoshopping, knowing what she really looked like. I’d have to out her lies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine doing this ‘job’ for 5 years + and not having a genuine friend in the influencer world, the only friends she has made recently are beings with poop and that’s because they all fake love each other as they are making money off one another 😂😂 you couldn’t pay me to be a part of that clique 🚫

Reactions: 25
I can’t with this ugly fucker, inside and out. But fair play to her she’s deluded enough to have a lot of confidence for someone who is less than average looking, a useless mother and cook and a lazy slob.
She really put she is empowering! And sexy? Wtf girl it's OK to love yourself but you take it a whole another level like someone else put she is below average. She use to pretty though before she started messing about with herself. Shame

he has, because we’ve seen it (in an ad though) 😂 I think he’s just on a toothbrushing strike like many toddlers.
Ah ok fair enough. The way she is playing it out is like he has never done it before

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t be around somebody like her. She would drive me absolutely crazy! I couldn’t cope with the lies all the time & the photoshopping, knowing what she really looked like. I’d have to out her lies 🤣
It's the stupidity I couldn't cope with - imagine her trying to school you on fitness, diet, skincare, fashion, ANYTHING! o_O all whilst blowing her own trumpet. I bet she's one of those who just go on me me me me over the top of whatever you're saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
See, I don’t think she’d be like that at all. I think she’d be a meek little mouse. Which makes this attitude she presents us with just completely laughable.

Reactions: 17
What is empowering about having daddy issues and being too lazy to work so you trap a bloke with money 10 years older than yourself to secure your financial future, having an Instagram career which only involves you thinking people need you to pose in your keks for them to like themselves, being dropped by your agency because you were too pigheaded to admit wrongdoing, meaning that your only income now comes from a pyramid scheme and what looks you had have been washed away by bargain basement Backstreet fillers and the horrendous diet of 49652 cake jars you put away every week once your kids are in bed 😄🥴

I mean some people might think Malala Yousafzai or Beyonce or Jacinda Arderm are empowering, but they've obviously never met Empowering Eggy Bex 🤦🏻‍♀️😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s always got spots on her skin hasn’t she. I know some people are prone to spots, but she goes on about how good her skin is because of the lumi, but today there’s spots on her chin & her temple. She blames it on hormonal breakouts but she always has them?

It would be fine if she just said, ‘I do tend to suffer with a few spots…….’ but she doesn’t. As usual she lies & says it’s hormonal, even though they’re always present, then tries to sell everyone the tit lumi 🙄
I worked in hair and beauty at a college for over 15 years. When the new students started, they very often had bad break outs because they were practising their cleansing routines daily, sometimes 2-3 times daily. This was caused by over cleansing of the skin. That Lumi sander is far too harsh and she is using it morning and night! She will have broken capilliaries and aging skin before she even hits her thirties at the rate she is going!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I don’t think keep posting about your car is very classy. It’s more look at me. Most grown women wouldn’t be feeling to post constant pictures of their car. Ok you might post a pic of a new car, if you are proud and it can be an achievement, but constantly gets a bit immature and bragging.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So let me get this right. She had woody in nursery yesterday, Alfie in school, yet she waited until.they were home to Bath?
duck, I didn't realise how hard it must be to pull yourself together after a child refuses to brush their teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s hilarious how she thinks she’s so sexy & stunning. Got news for you begs your a spotty overweight chav with a moustache & lips that look like a plunger. You really are ugly inside & out!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s hilarious how she thinks she’s so sexy & stunning. Got news for you begs your a spotty overweight chav with a moustache & lips that look like a plunger. You really are ugly inside & out!
Honestly I think she’s an absolute narcissist

Reactions: 18
duck, I didn't realise how hard it must be to pull yourself together after a child refuses to brush their teeth.
The government is considering putting it as a warning to encourage people to practice "contraption".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.