Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyes were all over the show while she was in bed in stories this morning, she is definitely talking balls about something.

Reactions: 16
I’ve got private health care (perks of my husbands job) and I would still have to go to my GP and get referred and even then it wouldn’t be the first recommendation. I know because i’ve been through it. Bloods, urine sample, Sti check (really!) then smear, then scan, then laparoscopy.
Spot on! I’ve worked in a hospital for over 20 yrs!! You have to have a primary diagnosis for the paperwork

One of my bug bears is people either filming themselves in hospital or checking in there! If your that poorly you attend a&e then you shouldn’t be capable of going on social media

Reactions: 18
If anybody is on the Ingham thread, beggy is almost as cringey as creepy Chris and his "were famous" line. There so tragic and up their own arses
Omg I saw that and cringed so much and Sarah started gobbling off in back ground when the man went "no you are not famous " 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve got private health care (perks of my husbands job) and I would still have to go to my GP and get referred and even then it wouldn’t be the first recommendation. I know because i’ve been through it. Bloods, urine sample, Sti check (really!) then smear, then scan, then laparoscopy.
Yep that’s everything I had to

"Oh my god I'm pregnant?! I just don't know how that could have possibleh happened. Wow! I am shocked to my core" *glances at her thermometer with a smirk*.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My theory….
She found out she was pregnant a few days ago when she was crying in the bathroom, is playing dumb to Beaver and will come home tonight and tell him.
Orrrrrrr she’s not at A&E and is at early pregnancy scan

Reactions: 16
I don’t post often on this thread because it moves too fast for me to keep up 😂 but I am dying of embarrassment for her. She told the dr she’s an influencer 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When you spell out how sinister this all is.....

Steve has made it very clear he doesn't want any more children.
Dingle asks herself questions about this on IG stories all the time so Steve will be put under pressure from thousands of people.
Dingle comes off the pill and starts using natural cycles and probably assures beaver it's 99.87934% foolproof.
On a red day she's probably lied to him so she can get what she wants, and said it's green so they've had their nightly 2 pumps as normal🤮🤦🏻‍♀️
She's broke the news to him the other morning and obviously he's not best pleased so now she's pretending she's suhhhh poorleh to guilt trip him into brushing the pregnancy he doesn't want under the carpet, so they can play happy families for the gram.

The levels of manipulation here are worrying.

Wasn't it said in the beginning Steve never wanted kids and that's why his ex fiancee ended it...that was the case until beggy had/faked a miscarriage, maybe that's what she's trying to recreate now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don’t post often on this thread because it moves too fast for me to keep up 😂 but I am dying of embarrassment for her. She told the dr she’s an influencer 😂😂😂😂😂
It’s just so embarrassing isn’t it. And then to tell everyone on her stories about it too! She acts like a teenager to me. I feel like because she had Alfie so young she didn’t live enough of a life to mature, so now she’s stuck in that mental state.

When you spell out how sinister this all is.....

Steve has made it very clear he doesn't want any more children.
Dingle asks herself questions about this on IG stories all the time so Steve will be put under pressure from thousands of people.
Dingle comes off the pill and starts using natural cycles and probably assures beaver it's 99.87934% foolproof.
On a red day she's probably lied to him so she can get what she wants, and said it's green so they've had their nightly 2 pumps as normal🤮🤦🏻‍♀️
She's broke the news to him the other morning and obviously he's not best pleased so now she's pretending she's suhhhh poorleh to guilt trip him into brushing the pregnancy he doesn't want under the carpet, so they can play happy families for the gram.

The levels of manipulation here are worrying.

Wasn't it said in the beginning Steve never wanted kids and that's why his ex fiancee ended it...that was the case until beggy had/faked a miscarriage, maybe that's what she's trying to recreate now 🤷🏻‍♀️
It is terrible isn’t it! Imagine if a man was pressuring a woman to have another baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is one dumb duck brainless bimbo!! Her n Stephanielriding are a pair of absolute drama queens! Both on the anxiety band wagon, craving sympathy!
Get a life you stupid witches, you have kids, get off your bloody phones n treat them like they are real, not just an accessory for IG 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s just so embarrassing isn’t it. And then to tell everyone on her stories about it too! She acts like a teenager to me. I feel like because she had Alfie so young she didn’t live enough of a life to mature, so now she’s stuck in that mental state.

It is terrible isn’t it! Imagine if a man was pressuring a woman to have another baby.
I mean Steve should have had a vasectomy if you ask me but that's another debate, she however should have been sensible and mature enough to not force someone she apparently loves into such a major life change they have publicly said time and time again they do not want.

It honestly gives me chills if she's tricked him into it and is now making herself the victim 😨😨😨

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Oh FFS Rebecca! You are dumb witch!

I doubt she is in airedale, that's a good hour from where they live. Sure they'll be another A&E closer.

I mean Steve should have had a vasectomy if you ask me but that's another debate, she however should have been sensible and mature enough to not force someone she apparently loves into such a major life change they do not want.

It honestly gives me chills if she's tricked him into it and is now making herself the victim 😨😨😨
Oh yes, 100% if he was adamant he didn’t want children he should have been just as adamant about wearing a condom or just go get a vasectomy, regardless of what she was telling him. He’s an idiot!

Reactions: 19
I reckon she’s got a dodgy gallbladder from all the tit she eats. If it is that then she better batten down the hatches because pain wise it’s worse than labour.
I am recovering from having my gall bladder out (3 weeks post op). I agree worse than labour so I feel for her if it is that because it is the most awful pain. However, I never experienced chest pain with it?
Also, I am under 45, consider myself quite healthy. I am not overweight, am active, workout and eat well 75% of the time so I think there are factors other than bad diet, but yes deffo a common one.
My flare ups weren't something I could time or measure, they were so sporadic in how often they happened. For example, they weren't monthly; sometimes several times a month and sometimes months in-between flares. However they were always at night. It only finally got diagnosed when it got infected.

Reactions: 4
The new car would kinda fit too. She let him get a new car because she knows she’s pregnant and it will keep him sweet

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.