Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown3

VIP Member
She’s really does have a high opinion of herself doesn’t she, thank you for all your messages, I hope me being real makes you feel like it’s normal to have a bad day, just who the fuck do you honestly think you are? In addition, you’ve had all day to have a pamper you twat, you’ve done fuck all with your day and choose now when the kids are home to have a bath and leave Steve to it. Fucking disgrace, honestly.
How are you letting a child who cba to brush his teeth impact your day 8 hours later still, grow up and join the real world, if that’s your only issues in life you need to be fucking thankful.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Mustn’t have been getting as many likes recently…🥱 don’t really want to see your tits love, thanks
Christ Sake.

I would love for her to explain why she seems to think that in order to “love yourself” you have to be in your bra, or in your swimwear…. You can love yourself when you are fully dressed Rebecca. You may like to try it sometime because ain’t nobody needing to see your saggy tits swigging around in that manly old crop top.

• Heart

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
That plane she's filmed saying 'take me to Spain' is a little cessna from a local airport on a leisure flight. Never mind Spain, it would struggle to get you to Manchester 🙈🙈

• Haha

Stuffandsniff

Chatty Member
5 days ago. Boots . I don’t work there. Like I said before everyone knows everyone small town problems.
I’m not dropping anyone in anything after all where would I get my gossip from then .
she’s a shit sho.

• Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
Sadly some people find money when they want something and plead poverty when it's for something other than luxury items for themselves. I can always remember when my sons were in primary school, we always paid full price for trips etc, some families paid subsidised prices, then there were the families that got everything free, but always had money for drink cigarettes, nights out, hair, nails, new clothes for themselves and holidays. Sadly there are lots of kids with greedy selfish parents, who will always put themselves first and the kids are left with whatever is left. If you can spend on yourself, you can pay for your kids and not expect everyone else to foot the bill. Let me make it clear, my issue is with parents who can find money for themselves, but not their kids

I think to those of us who actually value our children, we will do anything and everything for them. To a self obsessed greedy slapper, who basically had kids to secure a meal ticket, her kids are first and foremost there to benefit her
I absolutely do not think a holiday is for the kids where Rebecca is concerned I'm afraid 😄😄😭🤦🏻‍♀️ it's so she can get her big derriere out in her eBay thong bikini and have all her sheep tell her how emerrrrzzziinngg she looks.

If it was about the boys Lego lands 3 hours away in Windsor 🤷🏻‍♀️

My point was more she's saying she can't go on holiday, which is factually not true. She absolutely can she just needs to pay for either tests upon return if she goes to an amber country or the quarantine hotel at the airport if she goes to a red country...

The lumis making her thousands a month aparrently, so if you're that desperate for a holiday just shut up whingeing and go on one 😆🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Jxxx

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s worse telling the doctor she’s an influencer (must of been too far of a reach to say she’s asked her mates)🙈 or the sodding photo shoot at the hospital!!! It comes to something when a ward looks better in photos than someone’s home (dungeon) Christ! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

JaneEyre12

Chatty Member
“What YOUR ignores dies” like a dictionary, dead in the corner of the boss babe office?! 😂 I’m being generous…there’s likely no dictionary in that house!

Also, she chats a lot about ‘trolls’. Does that mean she gets loads of hate inboxed to her on the regular? No one is trolling here - it’s a forum for discussing ‘influencers’ that put their lives online for all to see. What I consider trolling is people messaging directly with hate and saying things like, ‘kill yourself’ or am I wrong? Direct messaging suggesting a net around the wonky trampoline isn’t trolling - it’s a welfare concern that needs to be addressed!

• Heart
  • Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
There’s no way a GP would request a scan without having the results of her bloods or actually seeing her! I know this is covid but there are some situations that do require a face to face appointment and a physical examination, can you imagine the ultrasound request form
Reason for scan: patient has a supahhh sore bellah ache
Not examined patient but has been diagnosed on Instagram!

She’s a drama queen! I can’t believe she told her doctor she’s an influencer I’d be to embarrassed if just say I’d asked my friends!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
She’s an absolute raging bunny boiler. Love how LJC is doing it for a paid partnership and Rebecca is just some twat making a reel because she has nothing better to do. Flog H&M all you want you tramp, they wouldn’t touch you with a barge pole.
BC653B4A-9404-4F82-B888-C4C3F6398139.jpeg
734D4F64-8CD3-486C-B5C0-87ECF83320DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Like when Woodeh was a small toddler and allowed to navigate those steep old steps on his own 😳🥴 she is so immature she sees no danger at all. I can't believe the Beaver goes along with it either
Yeah and when he brought a wooden stool downstairs by himself aswell on those uncarpeted stairs. And when she gave him whole mini eggs despite being told (& blocking everyone who told her) they were a choking hazard, and letting him sit on the windowsills & the table. Leaving him in the car with the handbrake off and letting it roll into a wall. It’s really worrying. She only gives a shit about herself.

• Wow
  • Sad

Mrsfifi

It’s the point at the beginning 😂😂😂😂😂
The point! The jumps!! It’s just too brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 I’m so glad she made this. My days been shite but I’ve had a good laugh now! I’m so glad she drank all that water like a total boss babe so that she was nice and hydrated for all the jumping and spinning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Cooper123

VIP Member
Let’s face it, Rebecca couldn’t give a shiny shite about kids sports day. All she cares about is getting on a plane to tenners to get her big arse out. She just reposts other people’s stories without knowing the full story. Of course seeing large crowds of football fans is a kick in the teeth to the rest of us, but it’s their choice to ignore regulations like social distancing. That’s on them, if they want to take that risk good luck to them. Rebecca just needs to sit the fuck down and stick to applying makeup. Anything else is too much for her tiny brain to comprehend

Last edited:
  • Heart

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Is she serious? That’s most mums mornings/afternoons and evenings every fucking day!!!
Kids arguing is no reason to cry, it’s just what they do. I think someone’s been having a little catch up on tattle, ironic since it was just yesterday that she said she dunt give two ✌🏽Shits 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Sick

viewtube

VIP Member
Is she serious? That’s most mums mornings/afternoons and evenings every fucking day!!!
My first thought was how convenient, she said Woody is refusing to brush his teeth , after someone said yesterday, the boys probably dont have toothbrushes. Thanks for clearing that up Rebecca. My second thought was she's been arguing with Steve, but won't admit it, because it doesn't fit the perfect relationship image,easier to blame the kids. My third thought was she's read some home truths on here or some of her 'insta huns' have done something without involving her, we all know Princess Beggy hates not being centre of attention. Now I need to lie down, it's my day off and I've had 3 thoughts, all before 10am,I really need to pace myself.

• Haha