Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking could it be kidney infection? I had it once and was sent a&e I was I so much pain and being sick. It was worse than giving birth. But the last thing I was thinking of was updating my SM.

That last story was for Steve to see. I bet they had a argument so he has gone off for the day after dropping the boys off so she has posted that

Reactions: 12
I assumed Steve had taken her and was bitching on about the badly parked car at hospital, and she just whinging about being alone as he has to wait outside. Surely if you are enough pain to warrant a visit to A and E it’s not safe to drive yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If the doctor told me I needed blood tests and a scan I wouldn't be so happy about, I'd actually be a bit worried that he thought it was serious enough to need investigating.

Reactions: 13
I assumed Steve had taken her and was bitching on about the badly parked car at hospital, and she just whinging about being alone as he has to wait outside. Surely if you are enough pain to warrant a visit to A and E it’s not safe to drive yourself!
I don't think they own any cars Rebecca can get insured on so he must have 🙄

Reactions: 5
I knew she would post a masked selfie from a&e the bleeping wet wipe, honestly she takes the biscuit today, literally the equivalent of tagging yourself on FB in a&e, literally the worst type of attention seekers

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who else is waiting for a picture of the hospital wristband with the caption ‘I’ll update you guys later when I’m home’

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So she's so ill she takes herself off to A&E, yet has time to video herself sat waiting and then post to IG. She really is clueless. Someone said earlier, she keeps crying wolf for attention. I genuinely believe this has something to do with Steve, whether she's desperate for his attention or she's reacting to them arguing. Her behaviour is not matching what she is saying. It's almost like a trip out for her how did she even get there if she's in so much pain and alone? She is going to milk this as much as she can

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah she’s just a bleeping disaster. Surely steve will be picking the boys up from school? I think she’s went on her own.

Reactions: 8
It will be really embarrassing if the tests show up sod all, what will she tell us all then?
She's can't exactly say the doc said I was been a fanny and just need a big fart

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone in proper pain does not post their A&E visit on Instagram. Sad cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Her arm kills after having some blood taken. Ffs get a grip you pathetic twit 😡
I literally took my 14 year old to get bloods yesterday, was thinking there may be a bit of a fuss, she breezed out, oh that was quick mom 😂😂 bleeping hell this twit really needs to get a grip, I can’t stomach her she’s pathetic!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
That must be the quietest A&E in the country. You go to our one and you wait about 2.5 for the receptionist to even acknowledge you 😂 She’s such a fud!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That must be the quietest A&E in the country. You go to our one and you wait about 2.5 for the receptionist to even acknowledge you 😂 She’s such a fud!!
actually that’s so true , how did she get seen so quickly ?!?!A&E is never quick !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone in proper pain does not post their A&E visit on Instagram. Sad cow.
That’s what pisses me off. You don’t go to A&E unless you’re in excruciating pain do you, and if you are in excruciating pain updating your Instagram stories would be the last thing on your mind!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.