Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she doesn’t do the lateral flow tests that all school kids and families are entitled to have either, she just likes to sit and moan about things she doesn’t have a clue about

She could take her kids on a lovely uk holiday if she wants a holiday that bad but she’s to up her own arse to holiday in the uk
why would she do the lateral flow tests anyway?

Rebecca is stupid, I think she is naive and so bleeping boring, yeah her ‘back to normal’ is jumping on an easy jet flight to Spain but I don’t think she is wrong to feel frustrated that our kids are missing out, I want to watch my boy in his first sports day, and go to my children’s assemblys but I understand why we aren’t allowed but the football scenes I’ve seen the last few days and the G7 summit picture are a kick in the teeth to everyone.

Reactions: 9
I want to watch my boy in his first sports day, and go to my children’s assemblys but I understand why we aren’t allowed but the football scenes I’ve seen the last few days and the G7 summit picture are a kick in the teeth to everyone.
Exactly this!! Why shouldn’t people be upset about missing these things especially when it’s your children’s first!!! It’s disgusting they could easily socially distance parents to watch sports day

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you really think she’s sad for what her kids are missing out on?
I do yes. I mean she is definitely more annoyed at missing out on her trip to Spain but I do believe she would have felt frustrated when she received an email to say parents cant attend Sport day which is outside 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean can you imagine her at sports day - pouting and all camel toed up in gym wear or nipples out in that bedsheet she tried on. She'd probably take cocktails like they did on Motherland 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even if parents could go to sports day how many of us can drop everything and go?! She has the luxury of sitting at home doing duck all. The rest of us have jobs and can't just not turn up because of sports day. I'd have to book a full day off work and only if it worked with the rota (work in a hospital). She doesn't realise how lucky she is to have that luxury!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Let’s face it, Rebecca couldn’t give a shiny shite about kids sports day. All she cares about is getting on a plane to tenners to get her big arse out. She just reposts other people’s stories without knowing the full story. Of course seeing large crowds of football fans is a kick in the teeth to the rest of us, but it’s their choice to ignore regulations like social distancing. That’s on them, if they want to take that risk good luck to them. Rebecca just needs to sit the duck down and stick to applying makeup. Anything else is too much for her tiny brain to comprehend

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Also to say, she can go on holiday if she wishes :) she just needs money for covid tests/quarantine hotel which should be no big deal to her given how rich she tells us she is...so why doesnt she just book it and go, as she threatened with Cuba in Jan?

She was gonna have 160k spare to buy two porsche cayennes by the end of the year according to her so test/quarantine hotel will be chicken feed to our big Bex!
Sadly some people find money when they want something and plead poverty when it's for something other than luxury items for themselves. I can always remember when my sons were in primary school, we always paid full price for trips etc, some families paid subsidised prices, then there were the families that got everything free, but always had money for drink cigarettes, nights out, hair, nails, new clothes for themselves and holidays. Sadly there are lots of kids with greedy selfish parents, who will always put themselves first and the kids are left with whatever is left. If you can spend on yourself, you can pay for your kids and not expect everyone else to foot the bill. Let me make it clear, my issue is with parents who can find money for themselves, but not their kids

Even if parents could go to sports day how many of us can drop everything and go?! She has the luxury of sitting at home doing duck all. The rest of us have jobs and can't just not turn up because of sports day. I'd have to book a full day off work and only if it worked with the rota (work in a hospital). She doesn't realise how lucky she is to have that luxury!!
I think to those of us who actually value our children, we will do anything and everything for them. To a self obsessed greedy slapper, who basically had kids to secure a meal ticket, her kids are first and foremost there to benefit her

Reactions: 16
Sadly some people find money when they want something and plead poverty when it's for something other than luxury items for themselves. I can always remember when my sons were in primary school, we always paid full price for trips etc, some families paid subsidised prices, then there were the families that got everything free, but always had money for drink cigarettes, nights out, hair, nails, new clothes for themselves and holidays. Sadly there are lots of kids with greedy selfish parents, who will always put themselves first and the kids are left with whatever is left. If you can spend on yourself, you can pay for your kids and not expect everyone else to foot the bill. Let me make it clear, my issue is with parents who can find money for themselves, but not their kids

I think to those of us who actually value our children, we will do anything and everything for them. To a self obsessed greedy slapper, who basically had kids to secure a meal ticket, her kids are first and foremost there to benefit her
I absolutely do not think a holiday is for the kids where Rebecca is concerned I'm afraid 😄😄😭🤦🏻‍♀️ it's so she can get her big derriere out in her eBay thong bikini and have all her sheep tell her how emerrrrzzziinngg she looks.

If it was about the boys Lego lands 3 hours away in Windsor 🤷🏻‍♀️

My point was more she's saying she can't go on holiday, which is factually not true. She absolutely can she just needs to pay for either tests upon return if she goes to an amber country or the quarantine hotel at the airport if she goes to a red country...

The lumis making her thousands a month aparrently, so if you're that desperate for a holiday just shut up whingeing and go on one 😆🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I absolutely do not think a holiday is for the kids where Rebecca is concerned I'm afraid 😄😄😭🤦🏻‍♀️ it's so she can get her big derriere out in her eBay thong bikini and have all her sheep tell her how emerrrrzzziinngg she looks.

My point was more she's saying she can't go on holiday, which is factually not true. She absolutely can she just needs to pay for either tests upon return if she goes to an amber country or the quarantine hotel at the airport if she goes to a red country...

The lumis making her thousands a month aparrently, so if you're that desperate for a holiday just shut up whingeing and go on one 😆🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
This is so true! Her and rat boy would never put their hands in their pockets to pay for a trip to legoland,but when it comes to paying for her lips or his cars they’re very quick to part with money. They really are 2 stinking wannabes. Steve who shags around and beggy who makes out on insta that he’s her best friend and so amazing. Pathetic pair clearly just with each other for their own gains while the 2 kids sit in the background not on either ones priority list. Like you said beggy big bucks should be able to afford the extra costs of testing and quarantine.

Reactions: 19

We all know, anything she does is for her own benefit. She's probably wanting a luxury gifted. I really can't stand her behaviour and arrogance, or should I say ignorance. She doesn't have the intelligence when it comes to anything of importance. Covid has just been an inconvenience to her and her grotty lifestyle. The traffic light system is something she probably hasn't grasped, that it's not just about Britain, it also depends on the circumstances of the other countries. She actually exhausts me with some of the crap she says and does

Reactions: 8
If ever there was proof the magic mirror is slimming her, first pic taken while looking in mirror and second is directly through the camera. That’s why she’s always bleeping about in front of it.
752475BA-27BD-4BA4-AD57-7686CC67A808.jpeg
A9166F0F-A031-4692-BEA4-0A6A7306C601.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I really wish these two would be looked at by Inland Revenue and any department that deals with businesses. Nothing about this couple adds up. I don't care what lifestyle they live, because it's clear to see that NO ONE in that house is happy. What I do care about is everyone who works hard, pays taxes, national insurance and pensions.
You can report them, if you want to? On the HMRC website…
just sayin….
👍🧐😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
why would she do the lateral flow tests anyway?

Rebecca is stupid, I think she is naive and so bleeping boring, yeah her ‘back to normal’ is jumping on an easy jet flight to Spain but I don’t think she is wrong to feel frustrated that our kids are missing out, I want to watch my boy in his first sports day, and go to my children’s assemblys but I understand why we aren’t allowed but the football scenes I’ve seen the last few days and the G7 summit picture are a kick in the teeth to everyone.
Because it’s recommended all kids in school and their families do the lateral flow tests

Reactions: 6
My 14 year old gets given 2 tests a week to do at home but my reception/primary school children have never had to do tests.

Reactions: 12
My 14 year old gets given 2 tests a week to do at home but my reception/primary school children have never had to do tests.
Same... My high school one has to but not primary, I'd be traumatised having to swab my youngest 3 times a week, he's had one test previous (for symptoms) and it was heave and scream city 🙈

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.