Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I get needing to brick it up for draughts but surely there's another more aesthetically pleasing way 😂

Reactions: 16
Like I get needing to brick it up for draughts but surely there's another more aesthetically pleasing way 😂
It's dreadful 🥴 most people board and tile it as well as bricking it up. They've probably ruined a perfectly nice period fireplace with the concrete and paint

Reactions: 11
There's probably a draft blowing through that room to rival the Dingle opening her legs. Looks like the previous owners just cemented it up instead of doing a proper job and they've just left it 😳 I bet there's a body in there looking at the state of that spooky old shack!!!
I've got the same fire place in my bedroom. It looks lovely. It's got a special chimney pad up the hole to stop any drafts and I keep a small vase of white flowers in it.... I've never thought let's just chuck some cement in it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've got the same fire place in my bedroom. It looks lovely. It's got a special chimney pad up the hole to stop any drafts and I keep a small vase of white flowers in it.... I've never thought let's just chuck some cement in it 😂😂
Aww why not?? You could then paint it grey or beige and call it a renovation 😄This is trouble with her, she takes something pretty and turns it into a piece of tit. She never fails! She could do with a chimney pad up her chuff to stop her acting a woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Aww why not?? You could then paint it grey or beige and call it a renovation 😄This is trouble with her, she takes something pretty and turns it into a piece of tit. She never fails! She could do with a chimney pad up her chuff to stop her acting a woman
😂😂😂😂😂almost choked on my dinner 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet LJC has got her notepad out ready to get some top renovation tips, first Beggy’s bathroom, and now the spare room... Who else would you turn to for ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😭😭😭😭 that is hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
SportsDirect felt sorry for the wee fellas and gifted them some Nikes.

They’re going to be filthy in a few days, can’t see her keeping them clean.

Reactions: 5
It’s her latest buzzword she’s latched onto I’ve noticed..the word affordable

Reactions: 7
Stupid silly witch. Hope she is watching Corrie 😅😅
Pyramid Scheme Highlighting, she so reminds me of Shaun!!

Reactions: 10
Mustn’t have been getting as many likes recently…🥱 don’t really want to see your tits love, thanks
Those bra tops she wears really don't do anything do they? Go and get yourself measured love, your tits need a bit of support. You can tell that by the strain on the straps!

Reactions: 16
Mustn’t have been getting as many likes recently…🥱 don’t really want to see your tits love, thanks
Christ Sake.

I would love for her to explain why she seems to think that in order to “love yourself” you have to be in your bra, or in your swimwear…. You can love yourself when you are fully dressed Rebecca. You may like to try it sometime because ain’t nobody needing to see your saggy tits swigging around in that manly old crop top.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She looks like she needs a scrubbing in this picture … she needs a scrubbing anyway but that picture does her no favours 😳

Reactions: 15
Omg the bleeping state of it! Self love? All she does is love herself. Have some bloody respect for yourself you attention seeking woman

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.