Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloud123

MOTHER OF GOD 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 its the legs for me. The AUDICITY of Steve slagging off " fat birds" but he's happy to admit he has them wrapped round him every night.They look like my nans who has bad circulation
20210624_171150.jpg
20210624_171028.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Unknown3

VIP Member
I knew she would post a masked selfie from a&e the fucking wet wipe, honestly she takes the biscuit today, literally the equivalent of tagging yourself on FB in a&e, literally the worst type of attention seekers

• Haha

Imhere123

VIP Member
You’ll be blocked. It’s inevitable.
Yep, just checked & I’ve been blocked 🙄 luckily it’s not my main account, it was a small business I ran a few years ago & I still had the account so I used that one to message her 😂

It’s ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Wow

Clementine

VIP Member
The absolute cheek of her whining about the football but she’ll put up an ad about it and take free clothes for her kids because she’s an utter scumbag who won’t spend money on them herself.

The juxtaposition is totally lost on her. Fucking eejit.
FF0652D6-6D1C-4F79-B5BB-9FC4B0635AD8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
You’ve got to be a class A dickhead to tell 60,000 people you’re in hospital with constant updates. There’s nothing fucking wrong with her, she said it herself no one knows what’s going on.
She’s read tattle and has upset herself so thought this little performance will either stop us from talking (the complete opposite actually Becky) or fill her inbox with her brainless followers.
People who are genuinely ill don’t make it a public affair, quite the opposite actually.

• Angry

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I don’t normally post but I can’t help this one… what is with people that do videos of just themselves staring back at them selves in the camera!! Like what?! Vanity is not pretty at all!
Totally agree, especially when it is captioned with, ‘ Let’s have a productive amazing day.’

What amazing productivity will she accomplish today?
She has already sanded her face.
She doesn’t cook, work, clean, drive, read, garden, meet friends, or have any hobbies.
Other than trying on some more nipple exposing cheap clothes and photographing them, what will she achieve today?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

April17

Chatty Member
It’s hilarious how she thinks she’s so sexy & stunning. Got news for you begs your a spotty overweight chav with a moustache & lips that look like a plunger. You really are ugly inside & out!

• Haha

Jxxx

VIP Member
Is she serious? That’s most mums mornings/afternoons and evenings every fucking day!!!
True but she never has to deal with it always busy sanding her face or in the bath... DVD player must be broke

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I try not to speculate on pregnancy but it does look quite suspicious doesn't it. Her coming off her pill, natural cycles, SEX talk... now this bullshit 🙄 if she is up the duff she will he unbearable!!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She hasn’t been offered a scan or referred for a scan at all.

the dopey cow has taken herself to the hospital, where she’s using precious time & resources for attention seeking nonsense on social media because she’s had a Barney with old blob fish probably because she’s pregnant and he flipped his lid about it and stormed out this mornin.

• Haha

Babs2010

This may be a long one. Unlike beggy I’ve been working 8.30-5.30 and just sitting down now whilst hubby baths little one as I’m 30 weeks pregnant so this is first opportunity to catch up on today’s shit show. Crying over not brushing teeth, really? If that’s all I had to get my little one to do in a morning then I’d be grateful.
first: why if she’s soooo upset from trying to get the kids ready was she posting a 10 story upload to her kindskin page not one hour before (so can’t have been a long row with the children) I’ve added photos below
Second: treat yourself!!! To glasses and lunch. All you do is bloody treat yourself. Selfish cow!!
third: who has time for a bath at 4pm???
fourth: how did she have time to cry and filmkindskin this morning.I barely manage to pee some mornings and I only have 1 child to sort!
fifth: who gets to forget or have time off from motherhood. I’m usually at work when the little ones at nursery and I’m still checking the nursery app making sure he’s okay, shopping for him online in my lunch and sorting activities for the weekend can’t remember last time I went for lunch, to an appointment and had a bath in the same day!
Sixth: she is an absolute arrogant selfish prick!
Sorry for the rant. Think I’m done for now 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
What ever it is it you can guarantee it will be bad....

The doctor said I had the worst ever case of indigestion he'd ever seen

The doctor said I have the worst ever case of constipation he'd ever seen

The doctor said I'd actually ripped some muscles in two at the gym and he'd usually stitch them back together but he thought there was a chance that doing nothing might heal them so he's sent me home for 14 days bed rest

You get the gist 🤣

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
God I hope Steve is allowed into the hospital to deliver the face vibrator to beggy. What will happen if she doesn't wash her face and make it dewy and glowey for the night? Will it finally have less shine than the sun? Will she break out in horrific spots? Will she be banned from the Maldives trip with her big boss babe co owners for not keeping upto date telling the people about face vibration?

• Haha

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Who the hell uses a top off photo on Linked In?????!!!! Oh hi, I’m Steve Hobson, engineer and muscle man. Check me out 🤢
Professionally, obviously.

B1889D54-60FA-4A15-AA33-8DE8715D30CF.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29