Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I’m off up to ma boss babe office so I need to put a smart blazer over my sweaty workout gear. Good look Begs.
8ABCAC23-5946-495D-9034-548E9EF06BD1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Please someone post the reel for those that are blocked lol
Here you go, had to split it up to fit, enjoy x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why does she choose clothes that are all the same beige/grey/washed out looking tones..? Also the logistics of this blow my mind. So you set up your phone, put an outfit on, jump, pause the video, get a change of outfit, repeat, repeat... And this is her being empowering? Wtaf!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Obviously isn't using the Nivea gradual tan moisturiser that she loves suhhhh suhhhh much!!! 👀Those tones do her no favours to start with then she manages to choose the worst items possible 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It made me laugh as well that the way she accessorises the black dress is to just put some sunglasses on. No jewellery, bag or anything like that, just some sunglasses 🤣🤣🤣
Cos LJCs wearing sunglasses in hers 🤣 that bleeping point has absolutely creased me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Been back and watched it 3 times and I am deceased. My personal favourite bit is the spin she does between the black dress and the thrush suit. She looks bleeping LOST, I can't handle it. The awkward shimmy when the sunglasses appear as well. The spanx/blazer combo is just the worst attempt at an outfit I've ever seen. It's all so bad, it's brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She has the absolute WORST taste in clothes. Every item is god awful.

the cycling shorts - sorry but she isn’t seriously suggesting that anyone would wear those, like that, out of the house, as an actual outfit?! She can’t be serious?! They look like control/chub rub shorts?!!!!! The shorts and crop bra top thing look like underwear- like, slobbing around the house undies!!!! and why would anyone wear them under a blazer?! What the duck?!

the white strappy dress just doesn’t fit her nor suit her figure. It’s not a nice dress at all. And sorry but she cannot get away without a bra - she simply does not have the chest/breasts or shoulders to go without a bra. It just looks gross, her flat saggy boobs with no volume in them flying around her belly like 2 golf balls in a pair of football socks. that’s not nice!!!

the black dress - that’s a beach cover up?! Must be?!

the weird, awkward, wooden “dancing” is just bleeping dire. Just tragic. You can’t dance Rebecca- like, at all. You have no rhythm and you look so awkward it’s painful to watch!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly one of my favourite things is when I come on here after a long day (being a boss babe) and there’s loads of pages to read when I’m sat on the landing waiting for kids to go to sleep 🙌🏻 Rebecca wear some colour, get some harems, buy a midi dress. Excellent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is it me or can you see her underwear under those shorts? I don’t mean the outline, I mean I think I can see she is wearing black pants.
It's a good job she is wearing some underwear. We don't want a repeat of the camel toe again! They look horrendous on her. The long dress looks like a nightie from the 70's and that romper thing? WTF is she thinking? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It's a good job she is wearing some underwear. We don't want a repeat of the camel toe again! They look horrendous on her. The long dress looks lije a nightie from the 70's and that romper thing? WTF is she thinking? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She looks like an egg in it or the only gay in the village 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but Lucy Jessica whatever her name looks a bit if an idiot too. What’s with the I am Spartacus sandals and pointy toe coupled with 50 Cent chain look? I feel very old at the moment. Although can confirm that I bought the Charlotte Taylor medium H&M dress and there are no words for how huge it is and I’m a good size 14. Had to go back for a small. So if Beggy is in a 10 or a “small” she is deffo a 14 at least

Reactions: 15
Yes yes and yes! I personally know a couple who very cleverly fleece the benefit system (it can absolutely be done, single parents allowance - even though her partner works and gets cash in hand, claims to be a carer for a family member but she isn't and much more)! Yet I've seen the mother go and get her hair and brows done today and post it on fb 🙈
Yep I know someone that does this too! She “earns” £1,800 a month in benefits and her “ex”
Earns £60k so between them they have tit loads of money but on paper she’s poor, fucks me right off when I get just over half of that working part time for the NHS 🙃🙃🙃 so I wouldn’t be surprised if this pair are doing something similar!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but Lucy Jessica whatever her name looks a bit if an idiot too. What’s with the I am Spartacus sandals and pointy toe coupled with 50 Cent chain look? I feel very old at the moment. Although can confirm that I bought the Charlotte Taylor medium H&M dress and there are no words for how huge it is and I’m a good size 14. Had to go back for a small. So if Beggy is in a 10 or a “small” she is deffo a 14 at least
I'm no Lucy fan either she's a massive dick too. Dingle went through a stage of Single white female with her.. I'd have been getting an *injunction 🤣😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.