Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would really love to just open her front door and have a sniff, I wonder what I’d get hit in the face with first... smelly dog? Dust? The smell of damp from the boys mattresses being on the floor? Sweaty beggy herself? Fishy minge?
Na definitely tuna eggy bread..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That jumper she’s wearing is absolutely filthy. The dirty cow 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That jumper she’s wearing is absolutely filthy. The dirty cow 🤢
I dont think she does washing very often. I have never seen washing drying outside either which is strange to me. The beds are never changed, do the boys actually have any other bedding apart from the christmas stuff that is on the beds from november through to january without being washed. The state of the pillow case from the other day is proof that she doesnt change them. That house must smell so rank. The dogs are allowed to jump all the beds after being out in the fields trudging through cow and sheep tit. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Didn’t she say she was just wearing the Charlotte tilbury? Then proceeds to put a full face of make up on after????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her breathing/sniffing in today’s stories 🤢 do you think her house could be so damp and mouldy that it’s effecting her health?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her breathing/sniffing in today’s stories 🤢 do you think her house could be so damp and mouldy that it’s effecting her health?
She constantly sounds out of breath too

My yearly profile picture change felt appropriate today #steaverthebeaver

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Iv said it before but if you are really that happy you wouldn't keep trying to convince other's (herself) that she is happy you will see it shine from her. All I can see is grease shining from her hair and face 🤢.

Reactions: 12
Seriously has she got a deviated septum or something because all that sniffing in today’s stories is bloody ridiculous! She doesn’t sound snotty or like she’s got a blocked nose 🤷🏼‍♀️

the sniffing is all I can focus on! 😂 - couldn’t tell you a word of what she said!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.