Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok she needs to stop buying clothes for herself and go to a bloody clinic ASAP to get that filler sorted cos she looks a STATE! She makes herself a priority but ignores one of the main things that would improve her appearance

Reactions: 12
Is that the trip she said a few months ago she had qualified for? 🤔?? X
Think so? It was at the start of April where they were all hunning over her in caps lock about seeing her on the beach in MAURITIUS. That was when she was ONE away from the top of the ‘company’?! wonder if it can be taken away from them as quick as they seem to qualify to the next sparkly unicorn rainbow level

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Think so? It was at the start of April where they were all hunning over her in caps lock about seeing her on the beach in MAURITIUS. That was when she was ONE away from the top of the ‘company’?! wonder if it can be taken away from them as quick as they seem to qualify to the next sparkly unicorn rainbow level
'...hunning over her in caps lock...' Brilliant! :ROFLMAO: 👏 :ROFLMAO: 👏 :ROFLMAO: 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
well this is awkward Beggy. Why is her name not on the list of all these boss babe huns who are apparently going on the trip? I refuse to believe that NuSkin pay for them all, that would cost silly money why would a company pay that? My work send me on business lunches but I cant see them sending me to Mauritius and paying for me to play in the sunshine for a week all expenses paid. Maybe Beggy can’t afford to go.
Personally I can’t think of anything worse than being stuck that far away from home with a bunch of women (who I have never met in person yet claim are my besties) pretending to be business owners.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
File this one under things that didn't age well 🤣

I'm not even in Begins with Poo and I know you have to qualify for several months to actually get to the beach with your hunzzzzzzzz
Hmmmm....

Seems she got told she was in with a chance to go on the trip with the caveat that she needed to reach x amount in sales but Rebecca just couldn't resist shooting her big mouth off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Maybe that's why she was upset the other day, the final list for Mauritius had been announced. 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 26
How are they all going to go to Mauritius in June though? Won’t they all need to be vaccinated before they can travel? I’m confused.

Reactions: 23
How embarrassing for her 🥴

I'm embarrassed for the others too I doubt any of them are going anywhere and it's all just a stunt to get naive people to join their scam😂

Reactions: 19
How embarrassing for her 🥴

I'm embarrassed for the others too I doubt any of them are going anywhere and it's all just a stunt to get naive people to join their scam😂
I'd say they will be going....Juice Plus used to do a trip like this to Scottsdale in Arizona.. But literally the people who used to go were the "club 100" members or the people who had 100 levels of hierarchy beneath them, equivalent to the likes of Steph and Tayla Blu in NuSkin..I'm not convinced Dingle even has one downline so it's no wonder.

Reactions: 12
She’ll have an excuse as to why she isn’t going to Mauritius.. “I decided to not go cus I want to hatch some baby chicks in the dales instead”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Imagine announcing you’re off to Mauritius early cause you feel the need to brag, don’t qualify and tattle find out as you’re not on the list 😂😂 the embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'd say they will be going....Juice Plus used to do a trip like this to Scottsdale in Arizona.. But literally the people who used to go were the "club 100" members or the people who had 100 levels of hierarchy beneath them, equivalent to the likes of Steph and Tayla Blu in NuSkin..I'm not convinced Dingle even has one downline so it's no wonder.
Right so those listed are the ones with lots of down lines? Seems a tad unfair that the ones at the top who have managed to convince lots of women to join their scam get treated to a holiday. I guess it’s done to encourage those at the bottom to keep recruiting. Did juice plus pay for them to go? I’m not convinced that this is a paid for trip I bet they have to pay towards it at least.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.