Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s been out riding Rodney trotter has she 😂 mind you Steve’s teeth aren’t unlike those of a horse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rebecca has one horse riding "lesson" and now wants a horse,thinks she is going to be competing in the show jumping trials 😂Hold up ladies I bought a new pair of running trainers, think im going to start training for team GB 🤣

Reactions: 17
Once her n skanky Steph met last week!! Steph is an asshole, but she must have thought, my god who am i getting in with, Rebecca is bloody thick!!
🐎🐎🐎🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s hardly Zara Tindall is she 😂
I hate to say this but she looks like when you see kids from the local special needs school on a day out doing pony trekking or whatever when they get a photo taken at the end of the day....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
As someone involved in child protection protection work, that is most definitely a step too far. The emotional damage caused to children of that age being removed from their families is immense. Please remember that - whatever we might think of the parenting (and some is sub-optimal) - Rebecca and Steve are the boys' parents and the boys will love them dearly. Removing children is a huge decision (including for the judge) and everyone involved in the process feels an immense sense of responsibility and sadness. Children don't think "Oh good. I've got a bed with slats now. So happy I've got new home and will never need to see that woman that goes horseriding at the weekend." However nice their adoptive parents are, it is a huge loss. We've moved totally away now from telling children they are "lucky" to have a new family and should feel that way to acknowledging the huge trauma that removal causes and the life long repercussions.
Im a Child Protection Social Worker and i totally agree. There is a reason why removing children is the very very last resort, and why we want to keep families together. From what we see of the Dingles i do think there is some evidence to suggest the boys would benefit from being on a S17 Child in Need plan, but i dont believe they would meet the threshold for Child Protection.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
A Riverside trek- what she actually means is she did just that, trek with a horse, that is not classed as a lesson. Lie after lie after lie with this girl.
She’s booked a ‘trek’ at Kilnsey riding centre, it’s £12 to be led by someone on the rope walking by the river literally that, not a lesson at all. Touristy/ good for kids who want to try riding make sure they aren’t scared. I wouldn’t be shouting out I’m buying a horse when she’s just been led about on a lead rope, maybe on the same planet where she’s moving to Spain imminently 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hate to say this but she looks like when you see kids from the local special needs school on a day out doing pony trekking or whatever when they get a photo taken at the end of the day....
omfg I actually laughed out loud for real 😂 hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was that kid. 😆😆😆😆😆😆 (well sort of, my physiotherapists told me I couldn’t go horse riding, yes I still hold a grudge, pricks never mind the fact I would’ve fallen off the sodding thing) and I’m glad I wasn’t the only one thinking this 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s booked a ‘trek’ at Kilnsey riding centre, it’s £12 to be led by someone on the rope walking by the river literally that, not a lesson at all. Touristy/ good for kids who want to try riding make sure they aren’t scared. I wouldn’t be shouting out I’m buying a horse when she’s just been led about on a lead rope, maybe on the same planet where she’s moving to Spain imminently 🤨
hahahahahahahaha brilliant.

Again she has just booked this ‘lesson’ for Instagram pictures, and to act like she has money to buy and keep a horse because she’s soh soh rich from her “small business

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I need to know what awards the lumi keeps winning? Other than fake ones x mind you the lumi is probably fairy sparkle amethyst director of its own company x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.