Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her caramel Frappuccino which is basically just milk and some caramel sauce 🤣😩 her tastebuds must be so immature it kills me x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hahaha why is she telling us every single item as if we don’t know what an onion is 😂 if people really are asking for this content (which I doubt) I think they probably meant show us your meal planning not every single individual item. What a tool!

Reactions: 12
How can a family of four live of such a small amount of fruit and veg ! That wouldn’t even do a day in our house ! And why wouldn’t you use local farm shops living where she dose ??? She is tragic !!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Wow I can’t believe someone would happily show that food shop haul 😟. There’s no wonder those little lads don’t look healthy. I have the fussiest 5 year old literally hates everything 🤣 but I make pasta sauces, curry’s with veggies blended and hidden. Like everyone’s said family of 4 and my god there’s nowhere near enough fruit and veg to last more than 2 days at the absolute max. Hmm I do wonder if school notice anything?

She got one onion, is that half for the curry and the other half for the chilli. Also she picked up some rice's not packets of rice and some milks. FML she is thicker than pig tit 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve seen so many nice summery outfits when I’ve been browsing online - blouses, little dresses, skirts, shorts all in lovely summery prints and shades but Beckeh decides to choose cycling shorts and a sleevelesss blazer without a bra underneath? Wtf is she thinking absolutely awful she has zero fashion sense. I know fashion is about expressing yourself but basically she’s putting out there ‘I’m clueless’ - no one in the right mind would wear that cycling shorts blazer combo in Tenners 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her weekly Veg allowance is what I put in 1 meal for 4 of us. My 4 year old has half a carrot chopped into sticks to dip into hummus as his side in his lunch box yet 2 carrots are supposed to feed 4 of them for a week???!!!
She really filmed that and sounded proud.

Reactions: 21
It’s quite sad really that shopping haul. 2 carrots? Wtf are you gonna do with 2 carrots? I’m a house of 2 adults (a baby under 6 months and 2 dogs) as a previous poster said they have a bag just for Sunday roast. Same here and any left over we give the dogs. Our dogs get more fruit and veg than her two boys....very very sad 😞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.