Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she hasn't been giving them to him. What happened was she was doing an ad and said that Woodeh likes to bring them to her in the morning and says "Mummeh don't forget to take your sweeties". It's super cute apparently not stupid or dangerous at all.

Reactions: 10
absolutely cringing at the way she tells all these other insta huns that she loves them 🥴 you barely know them you arse licker
Just come here to say the same. We all know, none of them would give her the time of day if she wasn't part of the MLM scam. Someone like her with no friends, must be an easy target for an MLM, because they are so desperate to fit in and be liked, they are easier to manipulate.

Reactions: 17
Normally just workout at home 😆 last workout you did love was 16 weeks ago as you documented how pathetic it was. Wonder who is looking after Woody? I train 5 times a week but go after the kids are in bed at half 8 at night or at nap time on a weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fair play Rebecca for going to an actual gym but what you really need is a PT/group session, she’ll just turn up and prance around on the super cute treadmill and stuff. She’s no idea what a propper workout feels like!

Reactions: 9
Shouldn’t abnormal be marked as an AD? Or at least AD previously worked with.
Can’t get over the name of that business 😂

Fair play Rebecca for going to an actual gym but what you really need is a PT/group session, she’ll just turn up and prance around on the super cute treadmill and stuff. She’s no idea what a propper workout feels like!
Takes herself off to the gym.... but still won’t bother her arse to take her child to nursery when he so desperately needs to be going....

Reactions: 25
If they’re both going to the gym they need childcare other than nanny dvd! So If it suits her she can drive to drop him off somewhere but won’t take him to nursery 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why is she suddenly in the gym? Worried that steaver has his eye on another beaver? Or has she been reading Tattle again (of course) and realised that she festers in the dungeon, while steaver does what he wants? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she suddenly in the gym? Worried that steaver has his eye on another beaver? Or has she been reading Tattle again (of course) and realised that she festers in the dungeon, while steaver does what he wants? 🤔
My first thought was marking her territory 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So sick of her posting about skincare & the Yorkshire dales. I’ve got a far better view here in Devon but don’t feel the need to post about it every 5 minutes! That girl has nothing going for her whatsoever the only reason she’s got that many followers is she bought most of them. She really believes she’s some wealthy model material babe who We are all jealous of when in reality she’s an uneducated flabby grubby chav who no one with an ounce of intelligence would be jealous of.

Reactions: 23
She's wearing them gifted Reebok trainers to the gym 🤮 the same ones that she was wearing as part of a "glam" outfit that she wore the other week.... One of my big icks in life 😭😭😭 as far as I'm concerned gym trainers/dress trainers are two separate things... You wouldn't see me wearing my Under Armour Hovrs that I've sweated cobs in on a family day out nor would you see me in my Vivienne Westwood high tops on the stair master at David Lloyd 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ two different things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder where woody is going while those 2 self obsessed twats are at the gym

Reactions: 11
Is anyone else sick of seeing this face dildo 24/7 on social media? If it’s not Beggy it’s some other lazy bone idle work shy “boss babe”. I can’t wait until it dies out and everyone realises it’s a scam!

talking of scams, no mention of that boss babe trip of a lifetime now you didn’t make the cut hey hun?
Ourhomeatnumbernine is the same. I use to love her account but had to unfollow. Why do we want to see them cleaning their face daily! It's minging

Reactions: 7
Surely they can’t have been yet though, the stories don’t tie in enough for a proper session to have been done
He will have dropped her and woody off at aldi while he went to the gym and then picked them back up again after....in his their rangey

In Rebeccas world if it doesn't make the gram it didn't happen. That's the only thing you can be sure of

im blocked by both Beggy and 2SS.

I want to see video footage of her in the gym doing actual exercises before i believe she has been working out!!! lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ourhomeatnumbernine is the same. I use to love her account but had to unfollow. Why do we want to see them cleaning their face daily! It's minging
I agree, I used to follow ourhouseatnumbernine, I think they forget why most people originally started following them. If I want to watch skin care of beauty vlogs, I'd follow those kind of accounts and I'd look for professionals, qualified to talk about the products they use and sell. I'm fed up of amateurs like Beggy banging on about things they clearly don't understand. If someone selling or recommending products need to follow a script and can't answer independently when asked questions, they clearly have no actual knowledge of the products

• Heart
Becky and Steve should be using their energy on the beams in their house. When she was in her dressing gowned you could see how dry and in need of treatment the beams are. Wood that old should be nurtured and treated. Instead of buying mats and brooder boxes, cars and stupid Starbucks drinks they should be sorting that house out. They can get away with not having decent beds for the boys or even a full sized suite but if the infrastructure of the house starts failing they’ll be in big trouble!
I still think she’s one motivational quote away from a meltdown!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Becky and Steve should be using their energy on the beams in their house. When she was in her dressing gowned you could see how dry and in need of treatment the beams are. Wood that old should be nurtured and treated. Instead of buying mats and brooder boxes, cars and stupid Starbucks drinks they should be sorting that house out. They can get away with not having decent beds for the boys or even a full sized suite but if the infrastructure of the house starts failing they’ll be in big trouble!
I still think she’s one motivational quote away from a meltdown!
All the motivational quotes are to convince her that she's living her best life, I think she's painfully unhappy in all aspects of her life, that's why she spends so much time vlogging it, rather than actually living it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.