Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Shithole of a country” charming 🙄 No one is making the daft bints stay on this country they can all duck off and stay in Mauritius.
We hardly live in a shithole of a country .Maybe she lives in a tit hole but she can speak for herself

Reactions: 20
Dopey Rebecca's just an absolute dream for the sinister people who run these cults....

I've never looked into Mauritius but I went to the Philippines a few years ago and I imagine it's similar to that in that I stayed in absolutely luxurious accommodation which in the grand scheme of things was actually very cheap, eating was also cheap out there etc etc it was just that the cost of flights to go there which was the biggest expense.

I bet Remy's up line has organised it and is paying for the hotel...to be honest the accommodation has probably cost less than it would cost to put someone up a travel lodge in Leeds for the night but they probably have to pay for their own flights as someone said before and Dumbo dingle doesn't realise it's method of getting them to push even harder and become even more desperate to flog these fraudulent face sanders to unsuspecting people to afford their flights rather than anything that's came about due to "manifesting" 🥴🤮 or hard work.

Reactions: 14
She thinks she’s made it because she getting a free holiday 🤣🤣🤣 what a melt
A free holiday or job security, pension contributions, holiday pay, sick pay, promotion opportunity, decent work colleagues, privacy, integrity, respect, decent salary to use to pick my own holiday destination....I know which I’d chose. #notjealous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Aww the kids look half decent today ,pat on the back for you rebs you big bad boss witch babe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ffs all the MLM stuff how bleeping full of yourself can you be. I swear I can’t cope.
I used to not see the big deal with MLMs until I discovered KiKi Chanel on YouTube. You can see how horrific these women are on their zoom calls etc. I’m pretty sure she’s done a few on how much of a SCAM these trips are.
Of course Beggy has fell for it all.

Reactions: 10
Guys.

shes not going on holiday to Mauritius.

its a load of absolute SHITE.

don’t buy into it. She’s talking out her hoop as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow a "free" holiday to maritus , a porsche you had to buy twice , trips to Cuba , moving to Spain , all within 3 months of being DUMPED by channel scum...you really really are living the life aren't you beggy , must be rolling in it eh , so famous , so rich soooo , bet your TAX RETURNS dont match this do they ??? Your a self obsessed thick twit , and with all your massive wealth your kids are neglected from the very basics they deserve , you mentioned a Porsche and within 2 weeks Steve got one , how many weeks since you mentioned bunk beds ?
Total , total low life lying scumbag bottom feeder. Oh and im NOT a TROLL , remember everyones " initial to there own option" , and thats whenever they want " 27/4" you dumbass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
when did she start limiting the comments on her instagram posts?

Reactions: 4
She’s not going further than Europe for the foreseeable, don’t believe an ounce of it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course she is going she is a successful YouTuber with amazing fashion sense and influence skills don’t forget the luxury life of the dales and car she will be famous in a couple of weeks 🤣🤣🤣 boss witch vibes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's full of tit. I've just done a very quick google and the information that's out there and readily available on the NU Skin page is that the qualification period for the 'success trip' is January-June. And the huns have to qualify every month of that period before qualifying.

It's only March.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stood there grinning like an imbecile 😂 what goes on in her head! Just go away & look after your children, no one & I mean no one wants to see you stood there like a dick in your dressing gown.

Reactions: 20
So she’s acting like queen bee all because she got invited to go on a holiday that she’ll have to pay for herself 😂 sit the duck down beggy you’re embarrassing yourself. Never mind dreaming of Mauritius, worry about those bloody kids of yours and sort them out a decent bed! And while you’re at it buy them a change of bedding.

She has been well and truly brainwashed. What a pathetic existence these fakers live
7BAC6ABC-BC9B-4BE6-A3AB-F75638FD96A0.jpeg
693231E0-617F-4260-82B3-B9B156655123.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm actually so intrigued as to how the will all pan out when she gets into a position like above! Its so obvious to anyone with half a brain cell that everything she spouts is the classic 'too good to be true'. Her content, though its still tit and lack lustre, is definitely different to before she entered the scam. But yet she still makes a song a dance about a cheap food shop. It just doesn't add up to this life style she is trying to fake.
She has totally missed the mark on splashing the cash on her children and really doing up their room and potentially getting interest from brands etc.
Everything she does, she doesn't advertise properly.
Not sure if its been mentioned here but every time she attempts to curl her hair and puts up 'molly mae beautyworks every time' with a swipe up and without showing the curl kit / showing a tutorial makes me scream because its a complete lie.
More examples of an absolutely bottom of the barrel blogger trying to live this life she doesn't have.
I almost spat out my tea when I saw the Mauritius trip. How is she going to explain that one away?
Shocking, sad and absolutely disgraceful to mislead vulnerable people during a pandemic.
Wow, that turned into quite the rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The amount of gullible people watching her stories who have been sucked into buying a lumi off her I hope come to their senses. She doesn’t give a tit about you, only that you’ve bought a lumi off her and made her numbers look better. I hope those suckered into the PayPal pay in 3 and have done so to get a lumi like Rebecca see her trip and that she’s conned the lot of them to attemp to win a seat on a plane. Only thing Rebecca cares about is Rebecca. Sooner people realise this the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The holiday as everyone has said is bullshit. Just like the brand new cars these MLM apparently dish out.. no you are paying the finance yourself so they didn't buy you a car 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ she'd half do well in life if she put as much effort into her home and boys, as she does scamming, lying, faking success and eye bleeping herself 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So are we finally admitting that the vest is a top and not a dress Beggy? bleeping simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.