Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought we were due a new thread. I ordered the thread by ‘most liked posts’ and looked through five pages, I couldn’t see a thread suggestion so I took this one from the lovely @Bloomers with their amazing poem:

Magic mirror on the wall!
Loads of shite in that haul!
All them clothes look so cheap!
Up her Flue they always creep!
She really is a selfish fucker!
Poor old beaver is a sucker!
Get you kids a bloody bed!
Spend your money on them!
Instead!
When you read this, you piece of scum!
Take my advice and act like a MUM!!!!!

If anyone could recap, feel free. Happy tattling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My place being marked, I like marking my place so I've just marked my place so that it's marked. 🤣
Aw yeah hun it’s nice to know where you’ve marked your place isn’t it, sniff, cause if you lose your place you can find it again because you marked your place, sniff, and stuff. So that’s why @Chatchatchat marked their place, cos they like marking their place and stuff, in case they lose their place they can find it again cos they marked their place. Sniff.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does anyone follow her Kind Skin page? She’s just “treated” herself to a £300 face iron....but the kids still sleep on the floor 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
518DE962-B937-4E8A-8189-6E717D6B62B2.jpeg

The caption, I don’t get it. If you’re ‘doing your own research’ and sharing your own knowledge of the device..... how can you know it’s incredible? You haven’t tried it yet babes calm down it might fall to bits the second you put it to your face!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her face is going to bleeping fall off! As well as her lumi she’s going to be using this new contraption, surely that much interference with your skin can’t be good

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 489839

The caption, I don’t get it. If you’re ‘doing your own research’ and sharing your own knowledge of the device..... how can you know it’s incredible? You haven’t tried it yet babes calm down it might fall to bits the second you put it to your face!
What the duck even is that thing, why not educate yourself and do the research before you buy it, bleeping moron, she couldn’t even describe what it does, just bloody sniffed the whole time

Reactions: 17
Using the word educate 100x she thinks that she sounds intelligent, the thought of Rebecca Lamb educating herself let alone anyone else 😩

Also if the lumi is so amazing why does she need this cheap looking piece of crap as well??? She’s going to fall on her arse with this, how many of her followers can afford 300 quid for something that looks like it was out of a Christmas cracker.

Reactions: 20
Using the word educate 100x she thinks that she sounds intelligent, the thought of Rebecca Lamb educating herself let alone anyone else 😩

Also if the lumi is so amazing why does she need this cheap lookout piece of crap as well??? She’s going to fall on her arse with this, how many of her followers can afford 300 quid for something that looks like it was out of a Christmas cracker.
It’s that raw ,educashanul content hun

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Also if the lumi is so amazing why does she need this cheap looking piece of crap as well??? She’s going to fall on her arse with this, how many of her followers can afford 300 quid for something that looks like it was out of a Christmas cracker.
This is true, doesn’t she bang on that the lumi is anti ageing!! So why the need for this too

Reactions: 9
Thought we were due a new thread. I ordered the thread by ‘most liked posts’ and looked through five pages, I couldn’t see a thread suggestion so I took this one from the lovely @Bloomers with their amazing poem:

Magic mirror on the wall!
Loads of shite in that haul!
All them clothes look so cheap!
Up her Flue they always creep!
She really is a selfish fucker!
Poor old beaver is a sucker!
Get you kids a bloody bed!
Spend your money on them!
Instead!
When you read this, you piece of scum!
Take my advice and act like a MUM!!!!!

If anyone could recap, feel free. Happy tattling!
Thank you xx

Reactions: 3
Aw yeah hun it’s nice to know where you’ve marked your place isn’t it, sniff, cause if you lose your place you can find it again because you marked your place, sniff, and stuff. So that’s why @Chatchatchat marked their place, cos they like marking their place and stuff, in case they lose their place they can find it again cos they marked their place. Sniff.
So glad to be doing this together with you babe incredible #bossbabe, love you so much! Can't wait until all this stuff (covid) and stuff is all over and we are living in Spain together. 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watch the stories about that new device ... painful or the words of our Rebs, it was “Super” painful to listen to

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.