Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bracing ourselves for her revealing she's a diamond unicorn butterfly ruby or whatever they spout as 'promotions'. Its sure to happen soon with the followers she has, Begins with Poo will want the exposure...

Also how can you be promoted in your own business where you're meant to be the #bossbabe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When Steph posts screenshots like that, its calling them out for what they actually are....money grabbing fools. They aren't interested in anything other than making themselves money, and to do that they sell you out in the process.

Reactions: 8
Bracing ourselves for her revealing she's a diamond unicorn butterfly ruby or whatever they spout as 'promotions'. Its sure to happen soon with the followers she has, Begins with Poo will want the exposure...

Also how can you be promoted in your own business where you're meant to be the #bossbabe 🤣
I'M CALLING BINGO ON THIS 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I'M CALLING BINGO ON THIS 🤣🤣🤣
SBSV.....is a level that steph the chavvy trollop alluded to. Sales volumes obvs. however, I like to read it as receiving "an incredible promotion" and "hitting an incredible milestone in the business" for attention seeking behaviour rewarded with the highest accolade of 'Show Boobs Show Vagina' level! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love her enthusiasm but Beggy won't be going anywhere this year 🙈 # pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love her enthusiasm but Beggy won't be going anywhere this year 🙈 # pandemic
I just wonder how the lives of the women (mostly) she has exploited and manipulated to get to Mauritius are faring? What an absolute arrogant, vacuous witch! It's all about her! Don't know about anyone else but if the Loopispa can't deal with taking care of my skin over a couple of days of stress it can stay in the bleeping bin, where it comes from.

Reactions: 17
Find it hilarious that she is talking about a reward holiday to Mauritius by selling the worlds leading no1 skin care... with a huge spot on her face 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
No doubt thats why she bought that new face sander, to boost her sales. You can keep your trip to Mauritius!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's all such bull.. Its sad people have to be so fake. Someone I know 'qualified' for an Arbonne trip to Las Vegas.. she about bankrupted herself going... It's all lies.

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand what qualifies as “working so hard” for this over the last few weeks. I’ve not noticed any difference in her promoting on the page? Mind blowing. Does she go alone on the trip or does the family get to go too, not that it would matter to her as she’s number 1 priority of course.
Also remember when she did a q&a about the wedding and someone asked about the honeymoon and they said they weren’t interested in places like Maldives or maritius, it “wasn’t for them” they would rather go to Tenerife, now it’s even more obvious no way in hell they could afford a luxury honeymoon because they’re skint! Now it’s always been her dream to go 🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t ever keep up with her lies!

No doubt thats why she bought that new face sander, to boost her sales. You can keep your trip to Mauritius!!!
I thought exactly the same, so stressed you’ve been spending money you don’t have to top up your sales!

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand what qualifies as “working so hard” for this over the last few weeks. I’ve not noticed any difference in her promoting on the page? Mind blowing. Does she go alone on the trip or does the family get to go too, not that it would matter to her as she’s number 1 priority of course.
Also remember when she did a q&a about the wedding and someone asked about the honeymoon and they said they weren’t interested in places like Maldives or maritius, it “wasn’t for them” they would rather go to Tenerife, now it’s even more obvious no way in hell they could afford a luxury honeymoon because they’re skint! Now it’s always been her dream to go 🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t ever keep up with her lies!
Just her on her own and that god awful black thong bikini...and the Porsche perhaps! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's not manifested or worked hard for duck all! She's just lucky enough to have a big ish following of gullible people who have swiped up and paid over the odds for a piece of plastic crap! Shut up hun.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Find it hilarious that she is talking about a reward holiday to Mauritius by selling the worlds leading no1 skin care... with a huge spot on her face 🤣
I just came here to say this. I rarely watch her now but when ever I do it's her talking about the lump and skin care but she always has spots on her face 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She won’t be going Mauritius and having just looked if she does her target wil be increased again, good luck getting your sheep to buy enough for that lovely once they see you’ve coned them for a holiday. I’d be happy if you had actually earned it, nothing hard working about anything you’ve done selling lumi (you do duck all apart from send someone a link). You haven’t earned it love you’ve conned your way there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would rather never take an extravagant holiday if it ment taking advantage/ standing on vulnerable people to get there. My conscience wouldn't let me get that far 🙅‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her ‘qualifying’ for the trip just means she been invited, at her own expense. She will have to pay for it herself. My dad is Mauritian, we go often. She will probably have to sell the Porsche to fund the trip and will starve to death by day 2, you know how hard it is to find frozen pizza and slow cooker stew in Mauritius 😂

i hope she does go, she’ll stick out like a clapped chav. Can’t wait to see the pics tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.