Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the world's number one beauty device it sure has a lot of 25% off sales...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For the world's number one beauty device it sure has a lot of 25% off sales...
I swear she says “just for Christmas” “just for Valentine’s Day” “just for Mother’s Day” and every day in between 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone post a pic of today’s outfit I need to laugh at the comparison with the girl she’s copied

Reactions: 2
Crikey that outfit and hair are almost identical apart from Beggy looking tit. She’s such an embarrassment. Why can she never just wear what she finds comfortable and actually suits her? She really can’t pull outfits like this off 😩

Reactions: 9
I think what is most worrying was that until she copied how to wear the item from someone with style she was actually going to wear it as a dress (!!) despite how high up that slit up the side is!!!!

What you see on the second pic is Rebeccas own style. The first is when she's seen someone else wearing it and the penny has dropped.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I’ve just noticed Mario Falcone’s gf is selling a facial brush very very similar to the Lumi but it’s £55!! Looks like the lumi has got some competition 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just noticed Mario Falcone’s gf is selling a facial brush very very similar to the Lumi but it’s £55!! Looks like the lumi has got some competition 😂😂
hopefully people see Rebeccas raw and educashonal video of the fake Lumi and toilet paper and don’t buy the cheap one from his gf xxxxx suh suh bad for ur skin guys unlike the worlds number 1 device xxxxx

• Haha
How is this lumeh thing even a business? I can't believe people are still spending hundreds of pounds on the face sander. The only beauty product I've ever spend more than 200 pounds on was an IPL machine... But I read through hundreds of reviews first and it was something I'd considered for ages as I'm very self conscious about my body hair. (worked wonders BTW) there's absolutely no way I'd part that much cash just because I'd seen someone share a story about it on the gram when of course they're only going to say good things about it because they make money from it. Do women genuinely fall for her bs then enough for her to go on an all expenses holiday? I'm baffled.

How is this lumeh thing even a business? I can't believe people are still spending hundreds of pounds on the face sander. The only beauty product I've ever spend more than 200 pounds on was an IPL machine... But I read through hundreds of reviews first and it was something I'd considered for ages as I'm very self conscious about my body hair. (worked wonders BTW) there's absolutely no way I'd part that much cash just because I'd seen someone share a story about it on the gram when of course they're only going to say good things about it because they make money from it. Do women genuinely fall for her bs then enough for her to go on an all expenses holiday? I'm baffled.
Ooooh sorry OT but which IPL machine did you get?

Riiiiiight who called it, the outfit WAS for a photo shoot on their supah long walk. Also her newest caption “I qualified for an all expenses paid trip to Mauritius” after everyone here saying it won’t be all paid for 😅😅 nawwwwww she loves reading Tattle x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ooooh sorry OT but which IPL machine did you get?
It was the Philips Lumea one - was 250 pounds from amazon - its white with a pink head top. I saw improvements after the first use. Takes a while to do my legs (mine are size 12 so am chunky) but I am no longer dreading summer and wearing summer clothes! Feel so much more confident x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.