Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnolaGay

Bit early in this thread but here goes
THREAD TITLE.....SELLING ON VINTED BUT RECKONS SHE'S MINTED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Jxxx

VIP Member
This will be them by the time Cuba&Spain happens and the kids get bunk beds!!
8128C105-334E-47B6-BA1C-4E9662F2367B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

pinkpeonies1234

Long time lurker on here but as an aesthetician I can’t sit and watch her horrendous skin care stories without saying something 🤣

What. Is. She. Doing. To. Her. Skin !!!!!!!

She keeps describing herself as “glowy”.... that’s not glowy....she’s broken her skin barrier with over exfoliation and it looks inflamed...

The lumi spa scrapes your stratum corneum and then on top of that she’s applying numerous exfoliating acids and scrubs 🥴
She’s completely wrecking her skin and encouraging her followers to do the same.

Any dermatologist will tell you the most important part of a morning routine is applying an SPF, ESPECIALLY if you’ve been using actives on your skin, I’ve noticed she never once mentions doing this which is poor practice for a so called “beauty guru”.

I contacted her about the acid peel wipes she was flogging and they’re being sold for £63 !!!!! And you only get 18 uses out of them!!
The main ingredient is lactic acid which is an AHA exfoliant and can be purchased from brands like The Ordinary or The Inkey List for £5.

Mind blown that these evil MLM brands are comfortable ripping off hard working vulnerable women that believe these lies!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Thread #66 suggestion:

Fiancé caught her on tattle. Runs like Yorkshire cattle. Less brains than a rattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

DangFlabbitMiley

Sorry but I wish she’d stop spiking the boys hair up like that it makes me cringe, so outdated 🤣😭. It’s not 2001, they aren’t Gareth Gates

• Haha
Reactions: 53

OhhBacon

VIP Member
She thinks she’s made it because she getting a free holiday 🤣🤣🤣 what a melt
A free holiday or job security, pension contributions, holiday pay, sick pay, promotion opportunity, decent work colleagues, privacy, integrity, respect, decent salary to use to pick my own holiday destination....I know which I’d chose. #notjealous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
‘I arent’

In the famous words of a Mr Steven Hobson - if you can’t speak English, go home.

Off you trot Rebecca, back up Bevs gash since you sure as hell can’t speak English.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

virgofalls

VIP Member
Who runs with a protein shake though. A water bottle maybe but not a thick chocolate shake.

Who runs with a protein shake though. A water bottle maybe but not a thick chocolate shake.
And it's even funnier that the whole thing is about it being a complete meal.

"Just off for a jog with my dinner" 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Her new ad hahaha sorry but she said “I always struggle on finding time to eat” hahaha you liar 🤣 and why is she making her shake outside next to a stream 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46