Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'M CALLING BINGO ON THIS 🤣🤣🤣
& there I was thinking they were joyfully celebrating the fantastic health news they'd received regarding their child! Both vacuous, materialistic and utterly thick cunts!

Her ‘qualifying’ for the trip just means she been invited, at her own expense. She will have to pay for it herself. My dad is Mauritian, we go often. She will probably have to sell the Porsche to fund the trip and will starve to death by day 2, you know how hard it is to find frozen pizza and slow cooker stew in Mauritius 😂

i hope she does go, she’ll stick out like a clapped chav. Can’t wait to see the pics tbh
She'll have to find someone willing to ACTUALLY buy the Porsche twice! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just goes to show that Spain is about as far as their money stretches in terms of a holiday! Get your bags packed love, can’t wait to see how skint you are once you’ve funded your trip 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m so embarrassed for her, her life is one big pretence. Imagine contemplating finding a trip to Mauritius when your 2 kids sleep on a mattress on the floor, and have a change of bedding once a year at Xmas. She should be bleeping ashamed of herself. shes no sort of mother, she’s too selfish to put her kids needs first

• Heart
Reactions: 32
😂😂 she’s been taken in hook line and sinker
I’m fairly certain this holiday won’t be fully paid for... maybe the flights???
Imagine accepting a holiday to Mauritius’buying’ a Porsche spending hundreds on a face tool
But still letting your kids sleep on the floor

you can keep your holiday. I go to sleep at nightknowing My kids are on safe comfy beds 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 31
"Madam, did you pack this case yourself"? "Yeah, it's super cute isn't it, the way the I've packed the spam tins and put the botatoes and stuff in between"! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Christ I feel for that eBay bikini what with Cuba, Mauritius and living in Spain... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m so embarrassed for her, her life is one big pretence. Imagine contemplating finding a trip to Mauritius when your 2 kids sleep on a mattress on the floor, and have a change of bedding once a year at Xmas. She should be bleeping ashamed of herself. shes no sort of mother, she’s too selfish to put her kids needs first
The whole Lumi thing is pretence. Beggy and that repulsive Steph are a pair of lazy lying scruffbags. Its all illusion, making out they are making a fortune by selling skincare. Its not even about the skincare, thats just a foot in the door. It's just so they can recruit vulnerable people to join in and buy into this lapis partner diamond director shite. If they really are making that sort of dosh then perhaps they could smarten themselves up a bit and Beggy can treat the boys to actual beds.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You literally have to be the biggest narcissist to be in this bizz..I bet Becks wishes she was a “leader”. The leaders are basically the best bullshitters who have simply managed to trick the most people into joining am I right?
Good luck with that Rebecca when everyone is seeing through your lies with selling your face sander. And I don’t believe these trips are paid for, the likelihood is they fund most or all of it themselves!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I love her enthusiasm but Beggy won't be going anywhere this year 🙈 # pandemic
A pandemic doesn't stop people like Beggy going on holiday because their desparation to go away is more important than stopping the spread of covid. Most people with common sense would be thinking, for their family's safety, this year is probably not going to happen.

Reactions: 12
She won’t be going Mauritius and having just looked if she does her target wil be increased again, good luck getting your sheep to buy enough for that lovely once they see you’ve coned them for a holiday. I’d be happy if you had actually earned it, nothing hard working about anything you’ve done selling lumi (you do duck all apart from send someone a link). You haven’t earned it love you’ve conned your way there.
I also think she needs to hit her sales targets all the way up until the trip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to do Nu skin (don’t judge me I was young 😂) the only way I can describe it is a cult. It was bloody awful constant pushing told to pretty much cut anyone off who doesn’t support your business. I use that word loosely!
from what I know she will have the flights paid for her and a plus one. Not entirely sure about food and hotels I don’t think they are included completely, someone said about her buying that other machine for her points that is exactly what she’s done!!!! They do it all the time just ask a friend or even your partner if you can use a name and that’s all you need.. the whole thing is fur coat and no knickers

If she doesn’t sort them boys a bed before she goes to the place she said she wasn’t interested in then I suggest we all put in a couple of quid and just have them posted to her with a note that says you can say you bought these yourself your children just need a bed. woman bag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
E1D2F9A1-05DD-4794-B740-1090B74D5821.jpeg
Was on Instagram yesterday and this popped up as an advert. This is basically Alfie & Woody’s bed with a mattress plonked in the middle! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The holiday is basically X amount put on finance, the more sales you make then you pay less in repayments, she has “qualified for this” because she’s conned enough people to be eligible to use the finance option, so in her airhead she thinks she can make enough sales to repay whatever the cost is (for example £2000) on finance and then the holiday is ‘free’, whatever she doesn’t make she will be paying herself. It’s all basically a financed holiday, but you sell the lumi spa instead of the monthly payments (if you sell enough). Imagine the stress having to sell that much knowing you are paying off whatever you don’t sell.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I used to do Nu skin (don’t judge me I was young 😂) the only way I can describe it is a cult. It was bloody awful constant pushing told to pretty much cut anyone off who doesn’t support your business. I use that word loosely!
from what I know she will have the flights paid for her and a plus one. Not entirely sure about food and hotels I don’t think they are included completely, someone said about her buying that other machine for her points that is exactly what she’s done!!!! They do it all the time just ask a friend or even your partner if you can use a name and that’s all you need.. the whole thing is fur coat and no knickers

If she doesn’t sort them boys a bed before she goes to the place she said she wasn’t interested in then I suggest we all put in a couple of quid and just have them posted to her with a note that says you can say you bought these yourself your children just need a bed. woman bag
Maybe Beggy is waiting for us to do that, after all why should she or Steve take parental responsibility for the kids they chose to have when they can rely on companies and other people feeling sorry for the kids and actually gifting everything. While ever those two greedy parents have money to squander on themselves and there's grandparents who could intervene, anyone gifting anything to that family is enabling Beggy and Steve's greed. As parents they are shameless

Reactions: 9
Sorry but I wish she’d stop spiking the boys hair up like that it makes me cringe, so outdated 🤣😭. It’s not 2001, they aren’t Gareth Gates

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Funny how none of her uplines or team have mentioned anything, you know, girls supporting girls. And Steve....he is so so supportive and her biggest cheerleader.....nothing!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.