Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just goes to show that Spain is about as far as their money stretches in terms of a holiday! Get your bags packed love, can’t wait to see how skint you are once you’ve funded your trip 😂😂😂
Really? Has to pay for it herself? It's like a cult or something. The smug face of her celebrating omg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is the trip to Mauritius free?? I’ve been to Mauritius for my honeymoon, it was £5k for two of us. It’s not an island to party it’s literally honeymooners everywhere barely any kids either

Reactions: 7
So basically it’s like when you book a holiday but you haven’t paid for it yet. She’s ‘qualified’ for it but she needs to sell sell sell and any profit from that will go towards paying for the holiday, so how is she going to live with no income if it’s just paying off the holiday??? This company is so fucked up, this is definitely not the way she is spinning it to her followers, biggest bleeping con going.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I know that’s it’s her “work” #bossbabe but is she really going to go to Mauritius by herself for what a week? And leave beaver at home looking after the boys whilst she posts pictures of her arse eating her bikini bottoms on the beach whilst honeymooners stroll past hand in hand?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is the trip to Mauritius free?? I’ve been to Mauritius for my honeymoon, it was £5k for two of us. It’s not an island to party it’s literally honeymooners everywhere barely any kids either
Isn't it a muslim country and while you can sunbathe thong bikinis are strictly a no no

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She won't be going anywhere. This is the girl who took the opportunity of Steve buying a Porsche to make out that she "earned it" by being such a manifesting boss babe.

Reactions: 21
I think beggy has well and truly been suckered in, I don’t know how someone could be that dumb though to think the kind of lifestyle she sees is achievable or maybe she knows it’s all a con, who knows. These people she looks up to had money before nuskin or partners with very well paid jobs, that Emma Carpenter-Salter, her husband owned a well know bar in Leicester and sold it for a huge profit he also owns a barbers, she has a massive house and seems to be doing really well from the ‘business’. Tayla blue owned and sold a business and I think her father is well off, Chloe Lauren - her husband seems to have a well paid job and she worked before she got pregnant, the list goes on, you won’t see skint people becoming really successful from this, her and Steve don’t work and were on the bones of their arse before getting into nuskin. Also the people seeming to be doing well from it now got into the business years ago, so have a huge advantage over those that are joining it now.

Reactions: 11
Isn't it a muslim country and while you can sunbathe thong bikinis are strictly a no no
No not a Muslim country, natives follow a mostly Hindu faith but it is as diverse as anywhere else.

I honestly cannot wait for her bikini pic with her lobster red skin. I’m almost hoping she’s there when I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
119845DA-A788-4492-9C9B-13DB31909EAF.png

just wanna leave this here!! This is from her up line Steph! Oh dear Beggy bull 💩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Does she mean first world problems? 😂 The term “third world” isn’t even an acceptable thing to say
anymore but I doubt scum like them even care.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Who’s that simple cow ? I can’t bleeping bare people complaining about not being able to go on holiday .Yeah we all want to go but as Kourtney Kardashian said ‘Theres people that are dying !’

Reactions: 12
“Shithole of a country” charming 🙄 No one is making the daft bints stay on this country they can all duck off and stay in Mauritius.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I personally would be running a mile tbh with any company offering a trip to Mauritius as a business incentive considering everything going on in the world at the moment. Not only is it tone deaf, it's also pretty unlikely... These MLM's are just gross, I'd rather work my arse off at a normal company and buy myself, my partner & our kids a trip there when things are more stable instead of going away and having to mingle with a load of MLM'ers (the worst type of hooman in my opinion)

Reactions: 19
So I’ve just qualified to go wherever the duck I want. Doesn’t mean I’ll be going though. I think about (manifest) going to New York, Canada, st Ives, Scotland, Italy. Will it happen? I believe it will one day but I don’t need to plaster on my stories.
What planet is she from? Are you going to Mauritius Rebecca or not??? duck off with your minds games. You went on about trolls the other night, so it’s ok for you to duck with us and promote your crappy MLM lumi spa, but if you get challenged then we’re trolls??? You may be classed as self employed but consider your followers as your management team, we are allowed to challenge and sometimes it’s not always nice but that is a down fall of the ‘influencer’ job.
Looking forward to you rubbing Mauritius in our faces when you finally get there, but fir now until you do, do yourself a favour and us and favour and shut the duck up!

So I’ve just qualified to go wherever the duck I want. Doesn’t mean I’ll be going though. I think about (manifest) going to New York, Canada, st Ives, Scotland, Italy. Will it happen? I believe it will one day but I don’t need to plaster on my stories.
What planet is she from? Are you going to Mauritius Rebecca or not??? duck off with your minds games. You went on about trolls the other night, so it’s ok for you to duck with us and promote your crappy MLM lumi spa, but if you get challenged then we’re trolls??? You may be classed as self employed but consider your followers as your management team, we are allowed to challenge and sometimes it’s not always nice but that is a down fall of the ‘influencer’ job. Looking forward to you rubbing Mauritius in our faces when you finally get there, but fir now until you do, do yourself a favour and us and favour and shut the duck up!

Reactions: 3
She’s not going to Mauritius anymore than I am. The daft bint probably hasn’t got the means or motivation to get herself from her house to Manchester, let alone bloody Mauritius!!!! She’s a fantasist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s not going to Mauritius anymore than I am. The daft bint probably hasn’t got the means or motivation to get herself from her house to Manchester, let alone bloody Mauritius!!!! She’s a fantasist.
Remember the London melt down! Can’t wait to see her try and get on a bloody plane with a load of MLM strangers!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.