Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harrogate earlier in the week and today skipton ! She gets about
6300970D-3AC7-483C-85E0-6C61F5A37704.png

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My parents live in the area she frequents. I am now genuinely concerned I’m going to bump into her next time a go and stay over there 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Harrogate earlier in the week and today skipton ! She gets about
View attachment 510219
But did she really need this? Did she think before hand about what else she could spend the money on and does she need it? Will it benefit her life .. can she afford to buy it twice? .... thought she only bought what she needed in the new year new me Rebecca .... (LOL at the money saving tips video) 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Alfie at the ripe old age of 7(?) asking how babies are made? My 3 year old asked that when I was pregnant with his sister. Did Alfie never ask her how a baby got in her tummy when she was pregnant with woody?? Or was he too busy staring at a tv screen to even notice she was pregnant.
Also very off topic and controversial but who the FUUUUCCCKKKKKK calls their kid Woody..........
Rebecca Lamb that’s who, she probably watched toy story once and thought woodeh was so supah cute and cool and gloweh and deweh, so yea that’s why she called him woodeh!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alfie at the ripe old age of 7(?) asking how babies are made? My 3 year old asked that when I was pregnant with his sister. Did Alfie never ask her how a baby got in her tummy when she was pregnant with woody?? Or was he too busy staring at a tv screen to even notice she was pregnant.
Also very off topic and controversial but who the FUUUUCCCKKKKKK calls their kid Woody..........
My dog is called Woody 🤣. Personally wouldn’t call a child that though

• Haha
I don’t think she is pregnant but if she is and she’s just been promoting meal replacements then she has hit a whole new low

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she is pregnant but if she is and she’s just been promoting meal replacements then she has hit a whole new low
And it would be strange if she is, that she all of a sudden wants to start being adventurous and drinking coffee 🤔 I know you can drink coffee in pregnancy but if you’ve never drank it before why would you start if you were pregnant🤦‍♀️ I think it’s something really boring and not fun at all, but I do kind of want her to be pregnant for the LOLs

Reactions: 6
I personally love the name Woody! But then all of my children have 'different and unique' names opposed to the common names you hear everyday!

Reactions: 2
She’s not pregnant.

She’s done this so many times now. The whole “ohhhhh we’ve just done something suh suh exiting and am vlogging suh you’ll see it int vlog” - she knows the first thing people will speculate over is pregnancy and she loves the attention.

It will be something completely boring or mundane. They will have booked a holiday or something like that.

yawn.

Reactions: 20
Alfie looks so uncomfortable talking on the camera, why does she force him to do? Leave the poor boy alone
I hope Alfie is under the care of an orthodontist because he’s going to require braces soon I would have thought

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.