Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woolen vest, a shirt and leather leggings to go a reallehhhhh longggg walk 🤣 wtf is wrong with this girl!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Saw this and it reminded me of my favourite
D079CFEF-3800-4C66-B8E4-215BA50E3501.jpeg
MLM hun 😂 it will be interesting to see how it all pans out when she realises it’s all a con. She’s got a lot of ‘followers’ (bots) that she’s going to have to come clean to at some point? And those boys still won’t have a bastard bed at the end of it all because she’d have spent any money that she does have on trying to fake her lifestyle 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All these comments absolutely kill me!!
You are all so funny and spot on!
Dream on Begga, you are going no where!
Seen the real world news today?
We probably won't even get on holiday to Europe this year!
You know where Europe is? 🤯🤯
Get your kids a bed and get your brain into the real world!
Do yourself and your family a favour, take a leaf out of Steves sisters book, EARN YOURSELF SOME MONEY! Stop all this make believe and scamming scenario!
Remember:
"WE ALL TOLD YOU SO"
When you fall/bounce on you bloody arse!
(Bug hey hoe, Steve's dads hard earned cash will be there to bail you out - again)!!!!!!!! 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
“Going for a really long walk today, umm what shall I wear? Oh I know, my plastic trousers!”

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s clearly planning on taking lots of photos of herself looking off in the distance accompanied by some stolen nauseating quote. That’s why she’s wearing that shite for a walk. Absolute moron

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What the duck is she dressed up like that for to go for a walk??? A full face of thick orange make up, plether leggings, a smart shirt and boots to go walking in the dales 😭😭😭😭⚰⚰

I went walking yesterday, I wore warm gym leggings, wellies with thick socks, a thermal base layer and a warm hoodie and coat and a woolley hat and snood. I also took a small backpack with a change of socks and gloves etc for my 8 year old and water / snacks - is she planning on carrying those essentials in a fake gucci handbag out on the hills? 🙈😩

I have second hand embarrassment for her going out into the dales like that today, people are going to stare and laugh...

How does she continually get everything so wrong??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What the duck is she dressed up like that for to go for a walk??? A full face of thick orange make up, plether leggings, a smart shirt and boots to go walking in the dales 😭😭😭😭⚰⚰

I went walking yesterday, I wore warm gym leggings, wellies with thick socks, a thermal base layer and a warm hoodie and coat and a woolley hat and snood. I also took a small backpack with a change of socks and gloves etc for my 8 year old and water / snacks - is she planning on carrying those essentials in a fake gucci handbag out on the hills? 🙈😩

I have second hand embarrassment for her going out into the dales like that today, people are going to stare and laugh...

How does she continually get everything so wrong??
Complete fuckhead 🤯🤯🤡🤡😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 490985
just wanna leave this here!! This is from her up line Steph! Oh dear Beggy bull 💩
‘THIRD WORLD PROBLEMS’
No you uneducated moron, I really don’t think lack of holidays this year will be at the top of any third world priority list ...... Poverty, hunger and war but to name a few are likely to be of a bigger concern.

Absolute fuckwits both her and Beggy

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just did a spring/summer haul and wears a full on winter outfit the next day to go on a walk??? What’s that you smoking begs, Crack???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she model her outfits on Shrek?!?! The sacklike top with a belt around it is NOT a good look!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
C28BE390-13F0-4731-9B12-6D6435554C7A.jpeg

So this is where begs got her inspo from for today’s walking outfit.. Charlotte posted this before reb was even ready and then reb commented and then just like that she’s the budget copy!... again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
You know what I find amusing... LJC gifting smaller influencers her mum and child clothing.
Speaks volumes on the way she is perceived by her peers, she’s got 67k followers and 2 kids so in theory is the perfect person to promote the brand.
I think that confirms that other more successful influencers think the same about her as we all do.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 492654
So this is where begs got her inspo from for today’s walking outfit.. Charlotte posted this before reb was even ready and then reb commented and then just like that she’s the budget copy!... again
What's around her ankles? She looks like she's on tag... thank god I'm too old to give a tit about being fashionable 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 492654
😂😂😂Christ almighty, she literally has no style of her own. She’s always going to be poundshop version beggy

Reactions: 8
View attachment 492654
I’ve just had a look on this girls profile and begs has even copied her hairstyle from this pic 😂😂 duck me if she had a brain to think for herself she would be dangerous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The LUMI stories again 🧐🧐🧐 take the make up off properly not with a freaking Cotton bud 🤪 she had loads on today ....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.