Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noname123

Chatty Member
When she says trolls is she just referring to the tattle forum? Is anyone actually trolling her? If she’s talking about “us” then I’ve actually got a full time job and my kids are well cared for hun. I read tattle when I’m on the bog or in the bath as a bit of light entertainment. Chill out. Get yourself a job and look after your own kids ya prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Next thread suggestion : Beckehs editing captions pretending to be Steve, the smell of those pjs will make you heave 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Mavismcfield

Screenshot_20191220-232556~2.png

Hi I'm rebegga lamb and I make up fictional tales about things my children definitely didn't say. Could this be a dig at tattle trolls I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 62

liarliarliar

I’m just lay here catching the lols whilst watching Gavin & Stacey with the quality street tub under my chin after leaving work at 4:30pm, picking children up, home to make tea, tidying, getting children to bed, ironing and getting everything ready to go again tomorrow. Sometimes I feel guilty whinging about being knackered as I have it easy compared to some people... can’t believe she has the cheek to post her ‘to do’ work list and then tell everyone else to get a job and look after their children. Shitting hell i nearly choked on my green triangle hahahahaha fuck me her brain needs checking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Chavlove

What on gods earth have they ever done on holiday that’s been educational? The kids what 6 and can barely string a sentence together, oh but he’s been to Tenerife and sat in a British pub watching his parents neck beers and gobble a full English.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Flogger

Silly cow.
How can YOU criticize anybody as a parent?!
You spend thousands on a dog yet your son had no duvet for months. Their beds are probably mouldy. You flaunt your body for seedy men, without thinking of the consequences in years to come. Imagine what your sons will think? Their car seats are unsafe. You took your poorly child on a 6 hour car journey. You favour one over the other. You only take them out if it's gifted. You slag us 'trolls' off, but you can't take it when we say the same about you?
The worst thing is you try to ATTRACT the seedy men knowing your sons are on your posts and videos. Disgusting. A mother should protect their kids at every opportunity. I would never post their lives online in this day and age for the sake of a free f**king Morrison's shop and some toilet roll.
Shall I go on? The list is endless.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Bec3007

VIP Member
Did her mum say someone will be lonely in life? Is that why Rebecca’s dad has fucked off and remarried with kids and bev is still lonely as ever. Makes sense thanks bev hun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

GoLando

VIP Member
I always thought Christmas Eve boxes were for the night before Christmas Day not the morning? Maybe it’s just me? Also why have they bought paper bowls to eat MIL’s chilli? Don’t they own any plates?
I've always thought they're fucking bullshit any time of day. Kids these days are growing up expecting a month long Christmas extravaganza. It's gross.

/old lady rant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Noname123

Chatty Member
If my mum ever told anyone to “GO DO ONE” I’d have to walk myself off the face of the planet due to embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart

mummy2under2

VIP Member
“I’m gonna show you all the food I got for Christmas Day, Boxing Day...and all the days in between” 🤦🏻‍♀️
FFS! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lalala180

The only reason this bitch is saying she’s getting hate messages is to not draw attention to this forum. We all know she reads here and even she knows better than to direct anyone here. By telling her sheep that she’s getting trolled she’s getting sympathy and in her eyes that gives her a get out of jail free card for her shit content and poor engagement across YouTube and insta! I started following Rebecca when she just had woody and like a few people on here I actually didn’t mind her content back then. I actually found tattle from one of her previous rants and came to see all the horrible bullies and people with “nothing better to do” I was sure I was gonna find a witch hunt with people being nasty for the sake of it... I was very surprised to see the complete opposite. It took me less than a week of lurking on here and reading your posts to figure her out for myself and the truth is she’s shit scared of the rest of her followers doing the same. Once you’ve landed on these threads there’s no going back haha (you guys are amazing)

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Bec3007

VIP Member
Nobody said anything bad about her nana but that post just proves the whole family read here. But we are the saddos? I wouldn’t go looking to upset myself, but your slaggy daughter does so she can try troll. Like mother like daughter. No wonder Rebecca’s dad moved on, imagine living with someone like them two? Fuck that for a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Cooper123

VIP Member
OMG I actually can’t believe she told us to go get a job and look after our children? Go fuck yourself rebecca many of us have jobs and the ones that don’t you can be sure they spend their time looking after their kids, unlike you! You use your kids as props and you favour one over the other. You are not being bullied, you are being discussed on here because you made the choice to put your life out there, nobody forces you to read here, if it bothers you so much don’t come here. My kids are looked after a lot better than yours I can tell you that for nothing, you patronising dickhead. What makes you think sitting in front of a camera posing all day is a job?

Reactions: 41