Rebecca Lamb #22 I do my hair toss, flash my gash, baby how’d you feel? Embarrassed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca: I never read tattle

tattle: wow as if Steve totally ignored her in his new year post and just wrote about the kids

(Next day & after a bollocking) Steve: god so excited for 2020 with my boys AND AMAZING FIANCÉ

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Too late now Stevo (or should I say Rebecca on Steve's account), that horse has well and truly bolted!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂just seen his post, im dead 🤣🤣🤣 talk about obvious! He’s basically posted the same post as yesterday only he’s been made to include her 😂 bleeping morons the pair of them!
Wow Hahahaha who classed it yesterday that she’d make him change it?!?! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Next thread suggestion : Beckehs editing captions pretending to be Steve, the smell of those pjs will make you heave 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I didn’t realise how much weight she’s packed on. Even since having woody for the first few months she was still so slim. She’s looking dumpier by the day.
I really wish she’d wake up and just go back dark! I mean, it’d be a start to sorting herself out!

Reactions: 10
Every time I see pictures of them pink leggings it makes me cry with laughter 😂 who would even wear them in public

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"I don't want it to be scripted"..... "so I've written down some goals"

You
Thick
Bugger

Also she said she doesn't want to let us get to her, then she says we don't bother her and she's numb to it. I'm confused 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t wish bad on anyone but Steve would be doing them all a favour if he just left her. The boys would get out more for a start, Rebecca would have to find a proper job to name a few
Don’t wish that on anyone. However much she winds us all up I would never wish a marriage to break down. I’ve been there and it’s bloody awful. We’re here to laugh at how ridiculous they both are, hopefully offer advice in some way on their parenting and home skills but never to mean any of them harm. We’re not witches surely 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I really wish mummy/family vloggers would stop posting online photos and videos of their children in the bath. The children aren't giving permission, so these disgusting parents are using imagery of their children to make money. There are too many deviants and perverts who seek out families like these online because they know some parents are too preoccupied with themselves to be capable of protecting their children. More needs to be done regarding safeguarding of children in families that vlog

Reactions: 17
I really wish mummy/family vloggers would stop posting online photos and videos of their children in the bath. The children aren't giving permission, so these disgusting parents are using imagery of their children to make money. There are too many deviants and perverts who seek out families like these online because they know some parents are too preoccupied with themselves to be capable of protecting their children. More needs to be done regarding safeguarding of children in families that vlog
This winds me up! I mean they wouldnt walk about waving picture of their kids in the bath to strangers. By posting it online that is effectively what they are doing. It’s disgusting, all kids deserve privacy, especially when they are too young to consent.

Reactions: 8
Don’t wish that on anyone. However much she winds us all up I would never wish a marriage to break down. I’ve been there and it’s bloody awful. We’re here to laugh at how ridiculous they both are, hopefully offer advice in some way on their parenting and home skills but never to mean any of them harm. We’re not witches surely 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm not taking sides here. Genuine question.
I would like to know if you think it would be better for Steve to leave before they marry (as he blatantly doesn't want to get hitched) or leave a few years into their married life when the situation could be potentially more difficult?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm not taking sides here. Genuine question.
I would like to know if you think it would be better for Steve to leave before they marry (as he blatantly doesn't want to get hitched) or leave a few years into their married life when the situation could be potentially more difficult?
I don’t honestly get the feeling he doesn’t want to get married. We can’t really comment on something so personal between two people just from their stories and their Instagram posts surely? They are both so annoying, their lifestyle is sometimes questionable and their parenting skills may not be up to the standards we aim for but to think we can judge how much they may or may not love or want to be with each other is not nice. I hope they stay together for those boys. My kids never got over my husband leaving us. Would never wish that on any child.

Reactions: 14
Me too, I'm going through a marriage break up now and it's horrendous x

• Sad
Reactions: 7
B5036F87-8447-4E98-8018-77BCA4538D36.jpeg

This is reality and what most people would resonate with. Not only can she not be this pretend person she likes to think she is... she is trying to make others believe you ‘should always be happy and positive’, when in realty we are not, and that’s totally ok. The fact she can’t understand this, is why she comes across so fake 🙃

Reactions: 13
I don’t honestly get the feeling he doesn’t want to get married. We can’t really comment on something so personal between two people just from their stories and their Instagram posts surely? They are both so annoying, their lifestyle is sometimes questionable and their parenting skills may not be up to the standards we aim for but to think we can judge how much they may or may not love or want to be with each other is not nice. I hope they stay together for those boys. My kids never got over my husband leaving us. Would never wish that on any child.
I would have to disagree with you on the getting married point. To me it comes across that he has no respect for her as a person in her own right. He should have her back and be defending her, not belittling her for her lack of prowess anywhere other than the bedroom.
Thank you for your reply.

I would have to disagree with you on the getting married point. To me it comes across that he has no respect for her as a person in her own right. He should have her back and be defending her, not belittling her for her lack of prowess anywhere other than the bedroom.
Thank you for your reply.
We would be boring if we agreed on everything 🤣 One thing we do all agree on is that they are both imbeciles 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise how much weight she’s packed on. Even since having woody for the first few months she was still so slim. She’s looking dumpier by the day.
She’s now 98% mince pie that’s why she looks more lardier now a days, but she’s bodeh confidence & super happy she doesn’t EDIT her pictures EVER she’s a super bleeping liar! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s now 98% mince pie that’s why she looks more lardier now a days, but she’s bodeh confidence & super happy she doesn’t EDIT her pictures EVER she’s a super bleeping liar! 🤣
she must have smashed a good 6 dozen in over Christmas haha

Mindset mindset mindset mindset mindset mindset... sorry have I repeated myself 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.