Rebecca Lamb #22 I do my hair toss, flash my gash, baby how’d you feel? Embarrassed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she dragged her 2 year old and 5 year old boys to Newcastle to get her bleeping nails done?!! 120 miles! WTF!!! And she didn’t even Incorporate something fun for the boys like a play park or adventure land around that area when they travelled so far! She’s shocking!!!

P.s I saw them at yorkshire winterwonder land about a month ago! All she did was direct Steve on how to take the pics and put the boys in different positions! The time there was all for the pics, not for the kids to enjoy the place! They all looked miserable. At least from the 3 mins I saw her!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Maybe her little boys can't speak very well because their mum can't either. My husband just over heard me listening to her stories and her saying, 'B and M's', because obviously it needs an S adding at the end, and he's pissing himself at how thick she sounds.

Loads of chocolate in that Xmas eve box. But no books or anything they can enjoy as a family.

Reactions: 8
We all know for a fact Alfie didn't say that...because if he had she would've set up her camera and made him do it again and then posted it! Just like the staged pics with Woody when we said here he gets no affection or attention. This is a - 'see Tattle I AM a great mummeh!' Post.
Screenshot_20191221-074026_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 6
As if she said “Mummy’s so silly” she definitely would’ve said something like “Fuk serrrk luk what ahv dun. Am gunna have to spend 2 minutes off the gram to make another bloody wun now”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No wonder Woody keeps getting in Alfie’s bed - bet the poor sods blooding freezing!!!

Reactions: 28
Dear Rebecca,
This isn't fiction, we're not directors, go live your own life how you see fit. You shouldn't have to come on here to then direct what to post for the rest of the day I.e. I must post a video of woody talking or post more of the dogs or try and prove I'm at soft play etc.
If you stopped coming on here and stopped blocking 50 people a day on insta, I honestly bet your happiness/content/life would improve.
Stay in your own lane. This is no different to you gossiping to your mates about love island or z listers from TOWIE. You open your life up to people gossiping and that's all it is. It's innocent gossip. It's not nastiness for nastiness sake. It's not trolling, as hardly anyone messages you or comments directly on your videos. A lot of users don't even follow you and need screenshots of your videos or posts. So no, it's not trolling.
If you didn't come and read here, you wouldn't hear about most of it.
What you don't know can't hurt you.
This site isn't intended for influencers.
So leave us with our gossip site and go and do your job!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe her little boys can't speak very well because their mum can't either. My husband just over heard me listening to her stories and her saying, 'B and M's', because obviously it needs an S adding at the end, and he's pissing himself at how thick she sounds.

Loads of chocolate in that Xmas eve box. But no books or anything they can enjoy as a family.
I say ‘B&M’s’ 👀

*leaves abruptly in a cloud of shame*

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dear Rebecca,
This isn't fiction, we're not directors, go live your own life how you see fit. You shouldn't have to come on here to then direct what to post for the rest of the day I.e. I must post a video of woody talking or post more of the dogs or try and prove I'm at soft play etc.
If you stopped coming on here and stopped blocking 50 people a day on insta, I honestly bet your happiness/content/life would improve.
Stay in your own lane. This is no different to you gossiping to your mates about love island or z listers from TOWIE. You open your life up to people gossiping and that's all it is. It's innocent gossip. It's not nastiness for nastiness sake. It's not trolling, as hardly anyone messages you or comments directly on your videos. A lot of users don't even follow you and need screenshots of your videos or posts. So no, it's not trolling.
If you didn't come and read here, you wouldn't hear about most of it.
What you don't know can't hurt you.
This site isn't intended for influencers.
So leave us with our gossip site and go and do your job!
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
It bores and annoys me so much that she cry’s troll when actually I bet she doesn’t have any messages directly sent to her, ok the odd comment but we all k or she’s super quick on the delete button, so really what she means is she chose to come on to a website intended for gossip to read what people have said about her-come on Rebs, I know your a bit slow on the uptake but surely you know that we’re not going to be singing your praises on here hey 🙄

Reactions: 7
View attachment 65696
Hi I'm rebegga lamb and I make up fictional tales about things my children definitely didn't say. Could this be a dig at tattle trolls I wonder?
😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a bleeping bellend! She’s a fruit loop. And posting a pic of her boys asleep Is bleeping creepy. Christ let them have some sort of privacy like! She can’t be as busy as she constantly claims if she’s creeping around the kids beds after they’ve gone asleep to take pictures and posting that absolute tripe . Always after the attention, she genuinely makes me feel ill 🤢

Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a bleeping bellend! She’s a fruit loop. And posting a pic of her boys asleep Is bleeping creepy. Christ let them have some sort of privacy like! She can’t be as busy as she constantly claims if she’s creeping around the kids beds after they’ve gone asleep to take pictures and posting that absolute tripe . Always after the attention, she genuinely makes me feel ill 🤢
Oh I'm glad someone said it, I found that picture creepy. Like I shouldn't be looking at it. A side profile of toddler woody sucking his thumb is one thing but a full on close up of your 5 year old asleep with his mouth open is just weird to post to all your followers. Sure take the photo for your memories but keep it personal for your kids sake 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Right re the nail video, im assuming nails inc have paid her and she just disguised it as a DITL.....The finished nails were GORGEOUS and much better than her usual claws (are the claws nails another thing she's copied from LJC?) hopefully she'll stick to this nails inc style in the future

On the whole, IMHO this video was better than her normal shite as in she showed the process of the nails and gave us a good look at the salon although she normally flogs anything and everything, she actually does get her nails done regularly so brand wise this was believable but still she could have told us exactly the treatment she had...was it just a gel polish? was it gel extensions? and also told us how much a normal paying customer could expect to pay for the same thing?

But whats really bizarre...why did she take Steve and the boys?! Steve could have had the boys on his own at home in advance of his big night in leeds later that day not like he doesn't have his own car or they could have swapped if the car seats are in hers...

Sometimes I just love a little day on my own away from my fella - not that I dont love him lol 🤷‍♀️ ...she could have gone to Newcastle got her nails done, done some shopping, got a nice lunch I don't get why she's literally never parted from any of them bar Alfie on the rare occasion he's at school
Totally agree, sometimes I get the feeling Steve and the boys are dragged out to play happy family's, she's got to keep up that image. I love my partner and my sons, but sometimes that time on my own to do what I want can be amazing. I go to the hairdressers every 6 weeks, (family member is my hairdresser so costs me £20)dentist every 6 months,i work 40+ as a nurse, so I really cherish an hour just to do my own thing

View attachment 65696
Hi I'm rebegga lamb and I make up fictional tales about things my children definitely didn't say. Could this be a dig at tattle trolls I wonder?
Think you've hit the nail on the head. If she put as much energy into spending quality time with her boys as she does posting lies and attention seeking, the boys would thrive and she wouldn't need to post made up stories about her boys. Maybe that's what she'd like Alfie to say

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Rebecca unlike your man, my other half knows me well enough to know what I like/dislike, he does not need a video from you talking about nail polish nor would he put himself through the torture of watching you. He thinks you’re a right twit and that’s putting it nicely 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Weird.... no congratulations post to LJC like most other instamums on stories....thought LJC was your idol Reb?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This woman is so cringe and her partner, he's just strange and cringe too the way he talks in that stupid voice eww.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.