Rebecca Lamb #22 I do my hair toss, flash my gash, baby how’d you feel? Embarrassed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bev’s gone private now gutted. Didn’t have answers for the genuine questions about her daughter flaunting herself over the internet. What to do? Delete of course!
Can someone fill me in did she get loads of comments calling Rebecca out?

Reactions: 1
I’m just lay here catching the lols whilst watching Gavin & Stacey with the quality street tub under my chin after leaving work at 4:30pm, picking children up, home to make tea, tidying, getting children to bed, ironing and getting everything ready to go again tomorrow. Sometimes I feel guilty whinging about being knackered as I have it easy compared to some people... can’t believe she has the cheek to post her ‘to do’ work list and then tell everyone else to get a job and look after their children. Shitting hell i nearly choked on my green triangle hahahahaha duck me her brain needs checking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Lmfao omg her mum is just as childish as her!!!! My mum would go mad at me putting personal stuff on social media.... her mum is a middle aged woman and she’s ranting at people on the internet.... you can Defo see where Rebegga gets the attitude from!!! Howling at her go get a job comment... I have two well looked after boys (they have duvets & don’t sleep on the floor, I also treat them the same) and have worked hard from the age of 16!!!!! How about you give up your tit show of a ‘job’ if that’s what you want to call it... and get yourself into the real world because let’s face it one day you will have no choice than to go out & get a real job. P.s the person that fills your lips needs sacking
Looking at her mums behaviour, it's clear to see where Rebegga gets her bullshit from

O Steve come out come out wherever you are 🧐 the dudes gone in to hiding or is he actually parenting ?
Think he knows she's a moron, get the feeling there's no love lost between him and her mum. He's probably starting to see what a mug he's been and now he's stuck with the parasite

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If my mum ever told anyone to “GO DO ONE” I’d have to walk myself off the face of the planet due to embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wow she gets her literacy skills from her mum eh 🤣

If she was a proper influencer/digital creator whatever she is, would you really behave in such a way and tell people to get jobs 🤦🏽‍♀️Not professional at all!! she is such a baby 😂 The you tube video on body confidence was painful to watch! Her lack of vocabulary is shocking. If she wants to put her life out there then she needs to take the criticism on the chin because that’s the nature of the type of “work” she does.

The anger in her voice and on her face is worrying she is consuming too much time on what others think despite her contradiction that she lets it all go over her head and then devotes multiple stories to trolling and deleting messages 😂

The best advice I can give you Rebecca is stop reading here and just live your life !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did her mum have to make her account private 😭 can tell where bex gets her trashy behaviour from

Reactions: 8
If my mum ever told anyone to “GO DO ONE” I’d have to walk myself off the face of the planet due to embarrassment
Her idiot mother needs to remember this is her slapper daughters job, she should stop interfering and let her daughter take responsibility like an adult

Last week I read about some vlogger trolling other Instagrammers via fake accounts, she even made derogatory comments about her husband, via the trolling accounts. I could see Rebegga doing something like that, even posting nasty comments on her own posts so she can cry troll/bully for attention

Reactions: 18
Listen up you wee slagbag I can assure you I ain’t no troll. I just say what I see and I see a superficial tart flaunting her bits all the time. Firstly I’ve told you before my kids are grand unlike yours and since you got personal again I’ll remind you that I could be an out an out witch like you and pick your kids apart for the failings I see with both of them but I won’t. Secondly you can’t have that bad anxiety before you can flaunt yourself like that all over the internet. Thirdly my kids are kind and generous because of how I’ve brought them up and not ignored them like you do Woody thank you very much and as my 20 year old just said to me when I showed him and his mates your video “at least my mum hasn’t left an internet footprint of herself getting her tits and bits out all over you tube for money” oh and one of his mates compared you to a prostitute. I have an extremely successful career and my kids as I’ve said before are just great. Just because we have a negative opinion of you doesn’t mean we aren’t good mums you stupid little trollop. And if you’ve so much positivity with your body why you filling your lips full of filler FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️ Go duck yourself sideways you daft little cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Are you talking about mother_of_daughters?
Her idiot mother needs to remember this is her slapper daughters job, she should stop interfering and let her daughter take responsibility like an adult

Last week I read about some vlogger trolling other Instagrammers via fake accounts, she even made derogatory comments about her husband, via the trolling accounts. I could see Rebegga doing something like that, even posting nasty comments on her own posts so she can cry troll/bully for attention

Reactions: 1
Bev Hun you’ve brought your daughter up to be a fuckin skanky slag who stole someone’s boyfriend so she can sit on her blobby arse all day doing N O T H I N G

She hasn’t got 2 brain cells & neither have you you stupid bleep

Cry troll at me reb aww I’ve been so mean about your mum haven’t I 😢 I’ve had a bad day and I am done with these awful thick as tit DISGUSTING influencers (and their mums)

Rebecca have you noticed how many new members have joined tattle/this thread? I’m sure you have because ALL YOU DO is read it... isn’t that tellin you something?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m just lay here catching the lols whilst watching Gavin & Stacey with the quality street tub under my chin after leaving work at 4:30pm, picking children up, home to make tea, tidying, getting children to bed, ironing and getting everything ready to go again tomorrow. Sometimes I feel guilty whinging about being knackered as I have it easy compared to some people... can’t believe she has the cheek to post her ‘to do’ work list and then tell everyone else to get a job and look after their children. Shitting hell i nearly choked on my green triangle hahahahaha duck me her brain needs checking
I just love that you’re laying there with a tub of quality street under your chin 😂 I’m here with my celebrations tub after a hard day of WORK. Actual work. Unlike The Knobsons....

Reactions: 20
She would literally advertise anything for a few quid. Anusol I would get in touch with Rebecca, and let’s face it the amount of time she spends sat on her fat arse she’s probably riddled with piles 😮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She would literally advertise anything for a few quid. Anusol I would get in touch with Rebecca, and let’s face it the amount of time she spends sat on her fat arse she’s probably riddled with piles 😮
#mincepiles

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Listen up you wee slagbag I can assure you I ain’t no troll. I just say what I see and I see a superficial tart flaunting her bits all the time. Firstly I’ve told you before my kids are grand unlike yours and since you got personal again I’ll remind you that I could be an out an out witch like you and pick your kids apart for the failings I see with both of them but I won’t. Secondly you can’t have that bad anxiety before you can flaunt yourself like that all over the internet. Thirdly my kids are kind and generous because of how I’ve brought them up and not ignored them like you do Woody thank you very much and as my 20 year old just said to me when I showed him and his mates your video “at least my mum hasn’t left an internet footprint of herself getting her tits and bits out all over you tube for money” oh and one of his mates compared you to a prostitute. I have an extremely successful career and my kids as I’ve said before are just great. Just because we have a negative opinion of you doesn’t mean we aren’t good mums you stupid little trollop. And if you’ve so much positivity with your body why you filling your lips full of filler FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️ Go duck yourself sideways you daft little cow.
Haha this has tickled me! Superficial tart hahahahahah

My 13 year old daughter scrolled through her page and was ‘cringed out’ by her posts and also pointed out that she definitely loves the older kid more than the younger one, that was without me even saying anything 😑

Reactions: 7
Just caught up from yesterday’s tit show. I haven’t watch the video but seen enough!! Omg you lot are the best I’m dying 😂🤣😂 Oh and off you duck Bev seriously how pathetic. The apple clearly doesn’t fall from that tree !!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.