Rebecca Lamb #22 I do my hair toss, flash my gash, baby how’d you feel? Embarrassed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest grid post - "we have already taken Alfie out of school quiet a lot, which I dont think is a bad thing" Case and point you absolute fool. The difference between quiet and QUITE! Morons raising kids! Utter morons!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Precious family time is NOT an excuse to keep your child off school. Neither is a holiday to Tenerife every year with those 2 as parents. They do nothing cultural abroad, they just pose for photos and go in the pool.

Reactions: 23
Precious family time is NOT an excuse to keep your child off school. Neither is a holiday to Tenerife every year with those 2 as parents. They do nothing cultural abroad, they just pose for photos and go in the pool.

EXACTLY! no culture, just finding insta worthy places for her to pose with her ass out

Reactions: 21
What on gods earth have they ever done on holiday that’s been educational? The kids what 6 and can barely string a sentence together, oh but he’s been to Tenerife and sat in a British pub watching his parents neck beers and gobble a full English.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
We did take our kids out of school once a year for a few years as it was the only way we could afford a holiday and did it on a tight budget. However we went to places like Rome, Florence, Greece, etc and explored historic sites, castles, museums, countryside, so many different things. The kids all kept a holiday diary and wrote and drew about the days activities, stuck pictures, tickets, postcards and other souvenirs in. It was a genuine learning experience and instilled a true love of history and culture in them, (one son subsequently did a history degree). We didn’t just play in the pool and go to the local Chinese restaurant and keep our heads in our phones

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my goodness.....skills from travelling?! Is she taking the piss? Alfie didn’t even walk on one of the holidays they had last year! And why does she act like they aren’t a family of four just cos Alfie’s at school?! He’s not away boarding woman, did she not realise kids had to go to school and when they grow up they have to get a job too, fact of life love. We can’t keep them as babies forever just cos it’s convenient and gets more likes on the gram! Grrrrrrr

Reactions: 17
The fines are there for a reason and I think they are fair. You don’t get into college or uni with memories and family time. Not everyone goes down that route I know that but as someone said Alfie doesn’t seem all there for his age so he needs the education. I can’t believe she thinks holidays are more important than an education. Wow

Reactions: 12
Why is she saying family time is predacious etc... she does realise if she wants them to travel he has SIX weeks off in the summer!? What she basically means is that she wants to be able to do whatever SHE wants whenever it suits her 🙄 duck me she should be grateful that her and Steve are at home 24/7 so they have EVERY weekend and 13 weeks off school per year with Alfie!! What about regular people like us who have to work? We don’t get anywhere near 13 weeks annual leave to spend with our kids! Honestly fucks me off big time when she starts on the whole travel/holidays/special family time 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 29
Why is she saying family time is predacious etc... she does realise if she wants them to travel he has SIX weeks off in the summer!? What she basically means is that she wants to be able to do whatever SHE wants whenever it suits her 🙄 duck me she should be grateful that her and Steve are at home 24/7 so they have EVERY weekend and 13 weeks off school per year with Alfie!! What about regular people like us who have to work? We don’t get anywhere near 13 weeks annual leave to spend with our kids! Honestly fucks me off big time when she starts on the whole travel/holidays/special family time 🙄🙄🙄🙄
What she means is, she wants a cheap all inclusive deal to Magaluf 😂 and in school holiday the prices are bumped up

Reactions: 14
Why does she constantly copy people... Watch Liza's stories then go watch Rebeccas even down to the laughing which come on Steve isn't even funny stupid cow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ her logic on school holidays is so skewed! Yes it’s frustrating when travel companies charge more during holiday periods and it is wrong but so is taking your kids out of school ‘quiet’ a lot like these two do. Imagine if every parent did the same 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d rather take my kids round this beautiful country in their holidays than spend days round a pool in a resort like they do. Each to their own I suppose.

Reactions: 11
Admittedly, I get annoyed with the school holiday rule. Mainly because at the end of the summer term, in the last week of school for the past 2 years, my kids are getting extra play time, watching Peppa Pig or some similar show and doing some colouring in. I really struggle to see what on earth they would miss by not being in school that last week. I know lots of people think differently hence the rule. But whatever, it's a rule and unless there was something truly amazing offered to me that my kids would benefit from immensely, I wouldn't break it.

However I live in a very multi cultural area. Many of the families at my kids' school have family in places like South America or Asia and want to make the most out of the summer and the costly price of flights for their whole family so take the kids out of school earlier to spend time there. So they risk the fine and that horrible letter the school sends. But I truly ee that as a huge benefit to their kids - seeing family they haven't seen in a year, learning their culture, the local cuisine, perfecting that language, sight seeing actual sights. NOT sitting on a beach resort where everyone else speaks English and far away from a sight seeing town. But pretend visiting the local village and taking pics of old fountains is showing your kids culture. That's not culture in the slightest, may aswell go to Skegness Butlins! -Which I'm a huge fan of by the way.

I do not see the point in her post at all. She's just setting herself up for such a huge amount of criticism. Her and her fiance just look like your stereotypical brits abroad and I'd be embarrassed going into her kids' school and justifying to the head why she's taking them out of school to go somewhere like Magaluf or wherever she's thinking of going. Any company who gift her a free holiday would put me off ever using that company too.

“Taken him out of school quiet a lot” what chance does the poor boy have when his own mum can’t even spell 🤦🏽‍♀️ Then she wants to take him out of school willy nilly for holidays since family time is precious - Rebecca you’re at home all day so can spend as much time as you want with your family! Yeah Alfie goes to school but that is life!!

Alfie seems like he needs all the education he can get for god sake 🙄

Reactions: 15
Oh yeah Begs he’s gained loads of skills sat in a fcking pram and going for a Chinese (or Indian) on a Spanish all inclusive holiday...... She’s an absolute tool this girl 😂🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All inclusive beach holidays in the same place every time does not equal ‘travelling’. They aren’t learning skills from that. They aren’t learning history or other cultures.

The excuse about family time being precious is stupid too. There’s 168 hours in a week, only 30 of those are at school. Never mind the 12 weeks holiday a year.

Reactions: 10
Also... we’ve taken Alfie out of school quiet a lot but I don’t think that’s a bad thing
... I can’t wait to take Woody to his swimming lessons

But you NEVER read here do you Rebs?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Family time is so precious....but only on holidays abroad.
She does know Alfie has weekends off doesn’t she? Plenty of time for memory making and family adventures (that aren’t gifted)
We all need a holiday but duck me she goes on like that’s the only time they all spend together! Some people would kill to have the time she has with her boys and she completely takes it for granted.

Reactions: 8
We did take our kids out of school once a year for a few years as it was the only way we could afford a holiday and did it on a tight budget. However we went to places like Rome, Florence, Greece, etc and explored historic sites, castles, museums, countryside, so many different things. The kids all kept a holiday diary and wrote and drew about the days activities, stuck pictures, tickets, postcards and other souvenirs in. It was a genuine learning experience and instilled a true love of history and culture in them, (one son subsequently did a history degree). We didn’t just play in the pool and go to the local Chinese restaurant and keep our heads in our phones
I love your post and if Rebecca does read here, I hope she takes note of your words. Travelling on a plane to sit by the pool and eat pizza and chips is not educating her children. It makes my blood boil that she takes their education so lightly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.