Rebecca Lamb #22 I do my hair toss, flash my gash, baby how’d you feel? Embarrassed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought Christmas Eve boxes were for the night before Christmas Day not the morning? Maybe it’s just me? Also why have they bought paper bowls to eat MIL’s chilli? Don’t they own any plates?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I always thought Christmas Eve boxes were for the night before Christmas Day not the morning? Maybe it’s just me? Also why have they bought paper bowls to eat MIL’s chilli? Don’t they own any plates?
I've always thought they're bleeping bullshit any time of day. Kids these days are growing up expecting a month long Christmas extravaganza. It's gross.

/old lady rant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
We all know Rebs ain’t washing up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've always thought they're bleeping bullshit any time of day. Kids these days are growing up expecting a month long Christmas extravaganza. It's gross.

/old lady rant
Not an old lady rant. I think this and I’m 24 😂😂😂 take me back to the good old days away from this day and age we live in now 🥺😭

• Heart
Reactions: 24

/old lady rant
I’m 30 and we had a Christmas Eve box when I was younger....just new pjs, a film and hot chocolate x

Reactions: 4
we do morning but literally just has a few crafts for the day, the night before Christmas book, little chocolate treat, magic key for Santa. Only stuff we’d have today anyway, just in a box. Some are so over the top... it’s like the insta muppets compete for best box 🙄

Edit to add those bleeping pots of glitter they’re all sprinkling round their garden. Twats. Why not use oats or stick to a bloody carrot on plate and think of the environment

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't do Xmas eve boxes, but they get Christmas pj's at the beginning of December so they get more wear out of them and we do lots of activities throughout December.

Reactions: 8
we do morning but literally just has a few crafts for the day, the night before Christmas book, little chocolate treat, magic key for Santa. Only stuff we’d have today anyway, just in a box. Some are so over the top... it’s like the insta muppets compete for best box 🙄

Edit to add those bleeping pots of glitter they’re all sprinkling round their garden. Twats. Why not use oats or stick to a bloody carrot on plate and think of the environment
I saw one where you use a hole punch on leaves mixed with oats...so much better than glitter!

Reactions: 7
We’ve a Christmas Eve box with activities, mainly craft, books and baking. One chocolate lolly (bad mum 🙄) and we wear our Christmas pjs throughout December so I get my money’s worth 😂 We do all those things anyway so the only difference is, it’s festive themed. Keeps my son happy so I’m happy. He’s been in his element this morning so far. For a just turned 2 year old he’s very switched on, he’s been shouting Santa Claus is coming and “grinch please mummy” all morning. Never too young to start traditions I say 😍

Reactions: 6
My little boy is 15 months (too young for most of the Christmas activities yet) and we have done his first Christmas Eve box this morning. Had some milk buttons (first time he’s allowed them), a book, a soft toy, slippers and pj’s along with the night before Christmas book. When I was little we always got one present on Christmas Eve (usually pjs etc) so it’s kind of tradition. I’m not buying into it all though - not doing elf on the shelf that’s for sure (don’t like the idea of kids liking and buying into something that is supposed to be ‘naughty’) that’s just my opinion though!
Hope you all have a lovely christmas xx

I thought them things for dogs are only good if you actually leave this house!? Anyway merry Christmas and happy new year 🎄🎄🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£150 for a camera and something that throws dog treats out of it.... no thanks! really fucks me off when they advertise tit like this! So amazing, super helpful bullshit! she did the same with the sleepyhead when she had woody... so amazing, super helpful... yeah not for £250 mate! I’ll get my mum to make me one of of a pool float and an old pillowcase! 🙄🖕🏼

Reactions: 5
I don't do Xmas eve boxes, but they get Christmas pj's at the beginning of December so they get more wear out of them and we do lots of activities throughout December.
Same. I always think they will be getting so much Xmas day and be so excited that they don’t need a box of goodies the day before. We have activity books and dvds to enjoy in the lead up.

Reactions: 3
£150 for a camera and something that throws dog treats out of it.... no thanks! really fucks me off when they advertise tit like this! So amazing, super helpful bullshit! she did the same with the sleepyhead when she had woody... so amazing, super helpful... yeah not for £250 mate! I’ll get my mum to make me one of of a pool float and an old pillowcase! 🙄🖕🏼
Sleepyheads are so dangerous too. An empty cot is a safe cot!

Reactions: 2
Also.... treat someone this Christmas??? IT’S CHRISTMAS EVE.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know my kids don’t expect anything, but they definitely get really excited over the boxes, I don’t know why people get so angry over Christmas eve boxes, new traditions have to start somewhere 🤷🏼‍♀️
Christmas is 1 day of the year so if I can drag out the excitement for my children a little longer than I’m happy to do that. It’s the most wonderful time of the year 🎄

Reactions: 16
I don’t know why she has to film every single thing they’re doing today. Enjoy Christmas Eve with your family, take nice photos but don’t make them staged. Same with Christmas Day.

Yeah me too, Christmas Eve evening all cosy and snug, not ripped open at dawn! People are strange x

Reactions: 4
Probably won’t be on here tomorrow so Merry Christmas everyone 💖🥂 hope you have a lovely day what ever it is you have planned 🥰🥂 x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.