Rebecca Lamb #22 I do my hair toss, flash my gash, baby how’d you feel? Embarrassed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GO DO ONE SADDOS. My god 🤣🤣🤣 know where Rebecca gets it from, her mother is a pure embarrassment and clearly dragged her daughter up what a state the whole family is. Surely her mums in her 50s and mouthing off on her instagram, who needs to get a life 🤔 you cheap chav go away 😂
Such eloquent language 🤣 the mother sounds like a ghetto princess fighting over a spotty tracksuit wearing drug dealer. If that was my mother I'd leave the country in embarrassment🤣🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well, no guesses as to where Rebecca gets her intellect from. I mark more eloquent sentences written by 6 year olds.

Oh the irony of someone who stabs at a packet of mince with her claw on an Instagram story telling others to, "get a job". It's so embarrassing. Can she not see herself? Hear herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All the time people have speculated that her mum/family doesn't like Steve I'd put money on it being the other way round i bet his family think they're all scummy and rightly so.
And Bec if you read this and it pisses you off it means its struck a nerve, a thousand people could tell me that face to face and it wouldn't faze me cus i know for a fact its not true (even with some of my questionable family members)

Reactions: 21
This is too much for a Thursday night....*now where did I put that popcorn...*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The only reason this witch is saying she’s getting hate messages is to not draw attention to this forum. We all know she reads here and even she knows better than to direct anyone here. By telling her sheep that she’s getting trolled she’s getting sympathy and in her eyes that gives her a get out of jail free card for her tit content and poor engagement across YouTube and insta! I started following Rebecca when she just had woody and like a few people on here I actually didn’t mind her content back then. I actually found tattle from one of her previous rants and came to see all the horrible bullies and people with “nothing better to do” I was sure I was gonna find a witch hunt with people being nasty for the sake of it... I was very surprised to see the complete opposite. It took me less than a week of lurking on here and reading your posts to figure her out for myself and the truth is she’s tit scared of the rest of her followers doing the same. Once you’ve landed on these threads there’s no going back haha (you guys are amazing)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
No doubt Rebecca will post again saying "my mum was receiving so much hate, she had to remove her post".

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah I've thought that, like the way she has an orgasm for primark and home bargains (absolutely nothing wrong with either of those shops) and technic make up gets me thinking that she's actually been raised to be verrryyyyy chavvy and low class at heart and stupid comments that she makes about things like the porsche 4x4 and "treat yourself to some nice underwear" makes me realise she's not at all classy yet comes out with a load of shite cos she thinks it sounds good to try and keep up with Steve and his well to do parents 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Yeah I've thought that, like the way she has an orgasm for primark and home bargains (absolutely nothing wrong with either of those shops) and technic make up gets me thinking that she's actually verrryyyyy chavvy and low class at heart and stupid comments that she makes about things like the porsche 4x4 and "treat yourself to some nice underwear" makes me realise she's not at all classy yet comes out with a load of shite cos she thinks it sounds good to try and keep up with Steve and his well to do parents 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's that much of a chav she probably steals the sauce bottle from Wetherspoons

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow. The contrast. If this was Rebegga she’d be moaning about how hard she works As an influencer having to do brand deals. It’s bleeping embarrassing really
924CF0C0-E7B3-45FD-9E23-2CCA7CE39709.jpeg

Reactions: 22
Bev’s gone private now gutted. Didn’t have answers for the genuine questions about her daughter flaunting herself over the internet. What to do? Delete of course!

Reactions: 22
Bev’s gone private now gutted. Didn’t have answers for the genuine questions about her daughter flaunting herself over the internet. What to do? Delete of course!
Well it was highly amusing while it lasted!

Reactions: 9
I know we are all seething about her telling us to get a job.. but can we take a minute to roll our eyes at the 3rd ad in as many days. How can her followers not see she’s playing them!

Reactions: 15
She mentioned even 'good things she's done is picked apart' is she admitting she does bad things regularly? 🤣 And can she also provide an example of these good things?
I'm wondering if Morrisons have told her about the multiple complaints, and now she's sulkkng

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.