Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As far as I know her only employment was Asda as a teenager?

Imagine telling people to go get a job when your last one was your part time pocket money job to cover the costs of your nights out and Primark trips. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Hazology

Chatty Member
"I don't want it to be scripted"..... "so I've written down some goals"

You
Thick
Bugger

Also she said she doesn't want to let us get to her, then she says we don't bother her and she's numb to it. I'm confused 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Bev love you raised a skank and a mooch for a daughter so the shame is on you.. you were probably the type who brought many "uncles" into her life so all she knows is how to open her legs for attention.. No one has said anything bad about her nanna? Just that she's a disrespectful bint for her behaviour following said nan's passing... If you're reading this, buy your grandson a duvet. P.s there are other compliments you can offer a woman, other than she's beautiful, but that sadly is all your offspring has going for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Motherofcats

1,800 smackeroonies and she’s got scabby slippers welded to her feet, no lid for her slow cooker & a wardrobe full of cheap shite.
I smell BULLSHITTTTTT.
I don’t know what’s worse, getting paid that much per ad and making your kids sleep on the floor or being absolutely skint but spending any spare money on yourself when your kids sleep on the floor...
Either way she’s a grade A drip.

• Haha

Yourvoiceisgrating

Listen up you wee slagbag I can assure you I ain’t no troll. I just say what I see and I see a superficial tart flaunting her bits all the time. Firstly I’ve told you before my kids are grand unlike yours and since you got personal again I’ll remind you that I could be an out an out bitch like you and pick your kids apart for the failings I see with both of them but I won’t. Secondly you can’t have that bad anxiety before you can flaunt yourself like that all over the internet. Thirdly my kids are kind and generous because of how I’ve brought them up and not ignored them like you do Woody thank you very much and as my 20 year old just said to me when I showed him and his mates your video “at least my mum hasn’t left an internet footprint of herself getting her tits and bits out all over you tube for money” oh and one of his mates compared you to a prostitute. I have an extremely successful career and my kids as I’ve said before are just great. Just because we have a negative opinion of you doesn’t mean we aren’t good mums you stupid little trollop. And if you’ve so much positivity with your body why you filling your lips full of filler FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️ Go fuck yourself sideways you daft little cow.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She needs to clarify where the 'trolling' is coming from and post some to prove it... Sponsored by Andrex... #fullofshit 💩💩💩💩💩👀

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m really glad you are enjoying Rebecca as much as us 😘
i tried to stay away after she flashed her vagina at me in 50 shades of polyester, but her content is exactly what I look for in a car crash an influencer.

its like Meldrum and Lucy Jessica Carter had a sister they didn’t know about who went to live with the chavvy aunt and uncle When she was born!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
So why the fuck did Steve mention Btatoess then????? Such a liar!!!!!

Last edited:

Girl next door

Is she having a laugh, go get a job!!!!!! How dare you. Most of us on here have proper jobs/run our own business etc unlike you you fucking twat!!!! And yes we do have children who sleep on proper beds with proper duvets and are treated equally, fed decent food with more veggies then a piece of spinach per person. Go take your own advise and look after your kids and get yourself a proper job, because taking pics of your ass and posting it on social media is not a proper job!!!!!! Fucking cheek of her, seriously 😡

• Haha

mummy2under2

VIP Member
I don’t even know if this was the winner but it’s too good not to have!

Thank you @Jambojambo for this banging title! 😂💃🏽

Now let’s all be positive and embrace our bodehs, coz we’ve all got a bodeh and we should embrace it and stuff. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well fuck me sideways; that new YouTube video has just cured my mental illness.

If only if known that me being miserable made my life miserable. Now I know that the key to a happy life is to think about happy things I shall never be depressed again and only good things shall be coming my way.

Thank you Rebecca, for giving me the gift of positiviteh and delivering me from the evil of clinical depression.

🖕🏻🙄🖕🏻🙄🖕🏻🙄🖕🏻🙄🖕🏻🙄🖕🏻🙄🖕🏻🙄🖕🏻

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
The funny thing about telling everyone to get a job is until woody was born, she couldn’t class youtube as a job. She had been unemployed for years beforehand and just scrounged off Steve

viewtube

VIP Member
So yesterday Woody was 'very poorly' according to Rebegga, so poorly it warranted an emergency doctors appointment, the second within a few days , but today he's been dragged out shopping and to eat out. Incase you're lurking Rebegga, even though you took Woody to an emergency appointment you are still a neglectful parent, if that child was so ill yesterday, 24 hours of antibiotics will Not have sufficiently had time to improve his health to be dragged around shops. He should be at home resting, but no doubt within days or weeks he will be unwell again, because he isn't given time or space to rest and recouperate. You're not a concerned mother you are an attention seeker, you crave sympathy from your followers. The term 'munchausen', springs to mind when I see the way your boys health is used for content and you put your need to go shopping for more tacky crap before the welfare of your Iill child. You put your center parks holiday before your child's health, Alfie had chicken pox, he was contagious so not only happy to risk your own child's health, but also put others at risk with compromised immune systems or pregnant ladies. It's quite evident you are a useless vlogger /influencer, but it's even more evident that you are an even worse parent. Yesterday I saw lots of people defending her for taking him to the doctor, saying you can never be too careful when it comes to children, as a health care professional I 100%support that, but I do not support selfish parents who only show concern when it's for their own needs and not for the child's welfare. Rebecca wants attention and if using her sick children to get that attention works, she will do it.
How about stop eating out, spend the money on a cookery course and start cooking your children some nutritious meals, you may notice a difference in their health

• Heart

Hlondon86

Oh yeah Begs he’s gained loads of skills sat in a fcking pram and going for a Chinese (or Indian) on a Spanish all inclusive holiday...... She’s an absolute tool this girl 😂🤣🙄

• Haha

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
Please can someone explain to Rebecca that this is not a job
Screenshot_2019-12-19-19-32-26-1.png

This is before work/lunch brake kinda work!
She literally fell out the stupid tree and whacked every branch on the way down!

• Haha
  • Heart