Rebecca Lamb #22 I do my hair toss, flash my gash, baby how’d you feel? Embarrassed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I despair of supermarkets at this time of year, I can't work out why people are buying the quantity of crap food that they do.
Christmas is basically a roast meal and then leftovers in sandwiches with a few crisps or some cake.

The supermarkets are closed for one day, I know people don't want to shop again on boxing day but the hording of large quantities of food staggers me. (Boxing Day is catered for her with the chilli)

There is no food planing in that shop, she has just randomly purchased a load of food that she thinks looks nice.

However she has helped me to understand the nutty shopping that is going on at the moment and the mind set of those doing it!
Yesss totally agree with this 🙌🏼 I went to Tesco earlier to get dinner for Christmas Day, did my usual food shop as well and the only added things I wouldn’t usually get are a few nibbles like peanuts, couple puddings and a pack of mixed biscuits but that’s it.
My mums one of them people at this time of year who will always chuck everything and anything into her trolley and then has to try and eat it all before it goes off 😂

Reactions: 7
“I’m gonna show you all the food I got for Christmas Day, Boxing Day...and all the days in between” 🤦🏻‍♀️
FFS! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I can’t believe they aren’t having a turkey on Christmas Day but roast duck 😱

also that Gruffalo unboxing which actually wasn’t an unboxing was so painful to watch, surely she should have got Alfies name on the clock and Woodys on the lunchbox 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has no clue

Reactions: 2
i think they were sent the items which the brand itself chose

another blogger got these freebies and the unboxing was a surprise and sounded like they had no part in choosing

rebs is on a insta post about the skymobile watches saying Alfie would love them.....she wasn't chosen by the brand but hint hint anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All that plastic in her shop made me feel sick. Pre-prepared sprouts and cheese all cut up in huge plastic packets. Absolutely ridiculous and so wasteful.

Also, I haven't been able to leave my house for two weeks because I have actual anxiety disorder and the crowds have been too bad. I had to send my 11 year old to get a chicken for Christmas Dinner as all the delivery slots were gone and I have no family to get us a turkey. That's anxiety. She makes me so angry 😡

Reactions: 11
Can you call it an unboxing if you don't take anything out of a box?

And sending love to everyone struggling with anxiety this Christmas. I've been there. ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
One thing she does need to copy off her idol is some child behaviour training! How sweet were LJC boys with the new babies!

Reactions: 15
I actually can’t cope that she’s ‘hosting’ on Boxing Day but Steve’s mum is bringing the chilli 😂😂😂😂 id be so offended if it was me, just shows they know the kinda slop she serves up. It’s not as if it’s something difficult that Becks can’t make, she is the chilli slow cooker QUEEN! She’s got 96 tins of tomatoes for it too!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There’s worse things in life and I know some people don’t even eat at Christmas but shitting hell that food shop made me depressed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gemma Jade just announced she's pregnant, Rebecca has already commented... Tick tock

Reactions: 3
I’ve just got blocked by her today?! Commented on her last...ad...that I didn’t think was clear that it was an ad... got a snotty response and loads of abuse off her other followers and when I replied back saying... it’s just an opinion no need to be so aggressive... she blocked me! She is crazy!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe they aren’t having a turkey on Christmas Day but roast duck 😱

also that Gruffalo unboxing which actually wasn’t an unboxing was so painful to watch, surely she should have got Alfies name on the clock and Woodys on the lunchbox 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has no clue
We’re havinh beef 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
300 views in 3 hours hahahaha. Watch her read here and then do a swipe up on her stories 👀

Reactions: 9
How many times does she say ‘Gruffalo’ I know she likes to repeat herself but seriously, every other word! Give it a rest

Reactions: 4
Lamb here!

Did she mention Julia Donaldson at all? It seemed strange to me that she's working with 'The Gruffalo'? And then the Snail and the Whale popped up?!

Shouldn't the video title have ad/sponsored or something in it?
Yes they should... if she is as ‘proud and honoured’ to be working with these companies, then it shouldn’t be a problem to declare it properly!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.