Rebecca Lamb #22 I do my hair toss, flash my gash, baby how’d you feel? Embarrassed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Christmas Eve box is fine I think, but WAY too much chocolate. One box/bag of cookies and a chocolate lolly each would have been enough imo. The whole point of the box is to enjoy on Christmas Eve, but surely they're not going to eat that much chocolate?

Reactions: 5
Why did she have to go all the way to Newcastle?! There’s a nails inc bar in Harvey Nichols in Leeds and I’m sure in Debenhams too.

Reactions: 4
She went to Newcastle because Steve had a night out there that night didn't he? So she would have dropped him off and done the nails thing at the same time.

Reactions: 1
I love this so much i completely agree! Also agree thats its too much chocolate, ive put some coins and a big kinder egg in my daugthers stocking and felt bad since shes only 2 😂 still considering downgrading her to a normal sized one haha but then we dont really do chocolate tbh
Exactly! I know everyone is different but I’ve always looked at a Christmas Eve box as activities and things to do to keep your child occupied over all the excitement, not fill them with sugar and make it 100x worse. My little boy is only 2, we’ve a few activities to do over the day, more so when his dad is home from work as right now he doesn’t understand fully so I can get away with it. He’s only got one bit of chocolate in there and then some hot chocolate for watching a movie with. All that sugar is so bad for young children, I limit sugar intake anyway but the amount she gave the boys is a pisstake, even from her standards!

I feel like either she's missed the point of the Christmas Eve box or I have and I should be trying harder but so far I've got new PJ's , The night before Christmas story book, his christmas list and I'm going to add Santas mince pies and Rudolf's carrot for us to put out before bed, all sweet treats and presents are for Christmas day, I just want a few traditional bits in there and things to wind him down before sleep and make a few nice memories of course.

Reactions: 17
I would have sponsored her to get those bleeping talons removed 😬 luckily nails inc stepped in first.

soaking nails in acid is a “little pamper” 😆 whatever works for you hun 😆

it really shows her target audience when she’s flogging nails inc “bars” that offer cheap picasso wine at 10 am 😆
glad she got her nails done....but have the kids got beds yet!? 😬

oh am I missing the Christmas Eve boxes?.......😆😂😆😂

edit.....
Dafuq is she doing fattening them up like turkeys for Christmas Day!???????
(i found the binge Christmas Eve boxes)
its like Cadbury and the pound shop threw up in her living room ffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Good luck getting them to sleep after that lot! Surely one or two chocolately treats is enough for the Christmas Eve box?
I really hope she's telling the truth about Woodeh being potty trained, all that chocolate and excitement could be very messy.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I would have sponsored her to get those bleeping talons removed 😬 luckily nails inc stepped in first.

soaking nails in acid is a “little pamper” 😆 whatever works for you hun 😆

it really shows her target audience when she’s flogging nails inc “bars” that offer cheap picasso wine at 10 am 😆
glad she got her nails done but have the kids got beds yet!? 😬

oh am I missing the Christmas Eve boxes?.......😆😂😆😂

edit.....
Dafuq is she doing fattening them up like turkeys for Christmas Day!???????
(i found the binge Christmas Eve boxes)
its like Cadbury and the pound shop threw up in her living room ffs.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m really glad you are enjoying Rebecca as much as us 😘

Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m really glad you are enjoying Rebecca as much as us 😘
i tried to stay away after she flashed her vagina at me in 50 shades of polyester, but her content is exactly what I look for in a car crash an influencer.

its like Meldrum and Lucy Jessica Carter had a sister they didn’t know about who went to live with the chavvy aunt and uncle When she was born!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Xmas eve box seems okay but agree there is way too much crap in there. But then again she gives them chocolate and treats 24/7 so she can’t just put one or two in for them can she, how would that be special when it’s their norm. Instead she’s rammed it full of sugar and enumbers.

I dunno why anyone is surprised by the shite in the Xmas eve boxes - this is the woman who feeds her kids CAKE for breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
it like Meldrum and Lucy Jessica Carter had a sister they didn’t know about who went to live with the chavvy aunt and uncle When she was born!
A bit Shameless meets Brönte...Well, Becky does live near the Yorkshire Moors.

I dunno why anyone is surprised by the shite in the Xmas eve boxes - this is the woman who feeds her kids CAKE for breakfast.
It has banana in it, a slice is 1 of your 5 a day ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20191220-232556~2.png

Hi I'm rebegga lamb and I make up fictional tales about things my children definitely didn't say. Could this be a dig at tattle trolls I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.