Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chitterchat

VIP Member
She’s the type of bird to go to Spain and look for the restaurants that serve egg and chips isn’t she.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Citygirlgonecountry

Her latest grid post - "we have already taken Alfie out of school quiet a lot, which I dont think is a bad thing" Case and point you absolute fool. The difference between quiet and QUITE! Morons raising kids! Utter morons!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

liarliarliar

As if she said “Mummy’s so silly” she definitely would’ve said something like “Fuk serrrk luk what ahv dun. Am gunna have to spend 2 minutes off the gram to make another bloody wun now”

• Haha

francisjmeader

Christmas Eve Box;
Little Christmas Eve crate
Two little Cadbury’s fudge minis
Two little dinosaur lollipops
Two little reindeers
Little christmassy straws
Little shortbread reindeer cookies
Little activity packs
Little pin the ears on the elf ( nice little game )
Little magic Christmas dust
Little biscuit festive friends
Two little Christmas drinks
Little Santa plate
Nice little activity cookie kit

SHE SAID LITTLE 14 FUCKING TIMES.

• Haha

Lok

I laughed when she said “it was such a nice treat having a little pamper” as if she’s not off pampering herself every week
😂 She’s at the beauty and hair salons more days then Alfie attends school

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Lola-pattie1

Her stories telling people to get a job has pee'd me off.
Actually love, I work (whilst being a mother to 4 under the age of 7 btw) I work in school trying to help teenagers see how hard it is to have a baby young, the amount of kids who think the instagrammer/ youtube mum life is a 'real' job is crazy.
I am actually in schools trying to prevent kids from having kids under the influence of YOU rebecca and your fellow social media mothers who flog a lifestyle that isn't real.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Rebecca: I never read tattle

tattle: wow as if Steve totally ignored her in his new year post and just wrote about the kids

(Next day & after a bollocking) Steve: god so excited for 2020 with my boys AND AMAZING FIANCÉ

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha

Motherofcats

Why would you walk around your wet muddy garden in your slippers? The same slippers you walk around the house in and stand all over your children’s beds in?
No wonder her rug looks like an old dead sheep. It’s matted with rubeh rabbits shit droppings.
Imagine the bacteria in that cesspit.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mum123

VIP Member
Her mums going off on one now 🤦🏻‍♀️
GO DO ONE SADDOS. My god 🤣🤣🤣 know where Rebecca gets it from, her mother is a pure embarrassment and clearly dragged her daughter up what a state the whole family is. Surely her mums in her 50s and mouthing off on her instagram, who needs to get a life 🤔 you cheap chav go away 😂

• Haha

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
Sometimes my daughter has the same bedding on for months..I just wash & dry the same day & put it back on before she goes to bed. Maybe Rebecca does the same..just a thought x
I often do the same, but Rebecca would make it Wednesdays video if she did "welcome back to mah channel, tonight's video I'm gonna show you how to change your bed sheets, because bed sheets need changing, so you need to change your bed sheets, and I'll show you how I do mine while I wear my grey pyjarmers pulled high up my bum crack while im changing my bed sheets. I ope this video gives you some inspiration"

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Have to say I thought the same, she's asking followers to pray for a miracle but also keeping them updated that she's bought a funeral dress when he's not even passed yet .
I couldn’t scroll past without commenting ..... as a nurse who has worked in a Children’s Hospice for many years I have first hand witnessed the most raw grief in parents which at times was hard to see but I never once judged their thoughts or actions. Grief for parents doesn’t always follow after the heart of a person stops, it begins at any stage during a child’s illness. Please be very mindful before putting your thoughts into writing on such an emotive subject. If her son is ventilated waiting to donate his organs then his family will have be told that he has suffered brain stem death and his organs are being mechanical preserved for the recipients. Unfortunately a funeral is inevitable but that doesn’t mean the family have to lose hope and their faith xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lola-pattie1

She literally filmed a dog food haul on the day of her nans funeral?? My nan died and I cried and cried and cried. My nans funeral came around, it broke me. I didn't leave my house apart from school run, I had time off work. I couldn't imagine filming myself on the day of her funeral because I was devastated, but yes rebecca I'm sure your mums right, I'm sure your heartbroken.

Reactions: 36

Bec3007

VIP Member
I know it’s not what tattle is for but..

Merry Christmas to my fav thread on here! I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow whatever you’re doing. I won’t be on here for obvious reasons (unlike Rebecca who probably won’t stay off the gram). 🎄

• Heart
  • Haha

Asesa

I mean, I can relate Rebecca. I too have been keeping myself awake, tossing and turning....wondering which photo I should upload as my first 2020 post on my social media. The pressure is immense. Life is so stressful. What do I do??

Ffs.

• Haha

WaffleTriangle

Oh Beverley no wonder Rebecca is so dumb when you can only describe her as beautiful twice in the same sentence. Not one bit about being a good mum - embarrassing! My mum wouldn’t dream of commenting on my appearance over my ability to parent and my intelligence.

Apple doesn’t fall far from the realleh pretteh tree in mah back gardun in the dales where ah live

• Haha

Lola-pattie1

Her face is sooo over filled, her skin is literally filled to capacity. It looks like it's going to burst open, her skin is so shiny because of it.

New thread title;

Elleh's face is about to burst, when will she ever put the boys first!!!

• Haha