Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this too, I think it's mostly just the fact thats her actual face and not edited, its much fuller just like the rest of her in that photo.
Also the Botox will be kicking in, which she'll love and will want a bit more here and an extra top up there etc
She called normal natural laughter lines 'crow's feet' so I predict by the end of the year she'll start to look much more severe because as Molly Mae proved it can actually make you look older as the skin becomes stretched and fragile looking and when certain muscles paralyse others then over work and it all becomes wonky add on some duck lips and I'm totally here for this new Beggy Dingle era.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Send Beggy help
Her photo editing app isn’t working 😂
Notice she’s cut her milk bottle legs off this oneView attachment 2876432
bleeping Nora that dress is one friction rub away from an inferno!

She is so cheap and nasty. I bet the static was giving everyone electric shocks.
---
Yep you can totally see through that dress. It also looks like the buttons are holding on for dear life around her stomach. As we’ve all said many times, she is easily a size 14, which is absolutely fine, so why doesn’t she just be open about her real size & wear clothes that are her proper size & suit her shape?!
I can almost hear that dress from here. 🫤 No doubt Beaver loved her nips being on show.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping Nora that dress is one friction rub away from an inferno!

She is so cheap and nasty. I bet the static was giving everyone electric shocks.
---

I can almost hear that dress from here. 🫤 No doubt Beaver loved her nips being on show.
It’s a proper everything £5 dress 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine knowing you’re going on a hen do and the hen has invited her friend who is an ‘influencer’ and that turns up?!? bleeping hell Beggy give it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There are no words for this absolute monstrosity
Shown right up, she’s the biggest one there by a country mile, dressed like she’s nicked her nans (god bless fish n chips nanny pat) table cloth, and lurking on the edge with an awkward smile like the total social butterfly she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When you’ve got short dumpy legs, ankle strap shoes make them look worse. And those straps look like they’re cutting off her circulation!

Reactions: 31
She's actually embarrassing! How on earth she consistently gets it wrong ill never know.

Reactions: 14
Her feet look like they’re being garrotted 😂 What a style choice.

Why is she WOWing at some rancid looking pizza?!

How is this the same lassie?! (It’s rhetorical). Don’t her followers get confused?!
IMG_9255.jpeg

IMG_9253.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.