Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: #169 house move on the cards, will it be Hornsea or Brid? The real Rebecca caught looking nothing like the photoshopped pictures on her grid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I prefer her actual face to one she shares with us day in day out, stretched to buggery with slimming filters. Her face is much more round in these photos, the proportions look better. She does herself no favours either way.

Reactions: 15
I think she looks like she's had her lips and tits done in that new temu haul. She also seems very up herself in it.

Reactions: 7
Jeez you need to get out more if you say WOW to that pizza !

Or were you saying WOW you cant believe that was the food offering to the guests , that and some really ugly homemade dick biscuits ! 🤮

So much polyester and static in one room !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m buckled at her “wow” response to a bloody Domino’s pizza 😂 She’s so funny, man. Can we just write a big list of all her nonsense over the years? Her reactions to things are timeless

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Creaming over a dominos and dick biscuits. Won’t be long before that hairy ugly monstrosity has his stag do filled with strippers and 👃with beaver centre stage hunnipot 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Creaming over a dominos and dick biscuits. Won’t be long before that hairy ugly monstrosity has his stag do filled with strippers and 👃with beaver centre stage hunnipot 🤭
And unlike other times Beaver had a boys night out planned…she can’t fake a gallbladder flare up to keep him home! That backfired didn’t it Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The hen looks like she is a size 12 & I think in this photo she looks alright, mainly because she is wearing something that is the right size & actually suits her figure. Then you have Beggy wearing that monstrosity of a curtain dress, standing on the side looking like an extra. All the other guests seem familiar with each other, then she’s just there tagged on the end 😂.

That hen do looks tragic. I would be mortified! I hope that poor woman has got something else planned to celebrate.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s got absolutely no sense of style what so ever yet seems to think she’s some kind of model?

Can anyone do a new thread? We’re in dire need😅

Reactions: 13
And unlike other times Beaver had a boys night out planned…she can’t fake a gallbladder flare up to keep him home! That backfired didn’t it Beggy!
No way she had her gallbladder out and able to eat that! I’m saying it’s still bullshit. But she’ll have a “flare up” and blame it on the dominos when Beavers getting a lap dance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why was she ever considering wearing the pink dress with Converse? It looks bad enough with sandals but Converse 🫣

She did look like a "tag on".... TagAlongRebecca
---
No way she had her gallbladder out and able to eat that! I’m saying it’s still bullshit. But she’ll have a “flare up” and blame it on the dominos when Beavers getting a lap dance 🤣
She'll soon be twerking around the kitchen the night he goes out - we've had it before in her joggers and slippers. That was a classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.